monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
I don't even see how the so-called NTR is NTR when Dylan is out cold when the two guys have their way with Sophia at the motel, who's also out cold, rape yes, NTR no.
is that the only scene considered "ntr"? cuz i agree with you that it's rape instead. i personally stay away from ntr, but if thats all it is (well having Love interest raped isn't great, but can get past that).

• Angry
Reactions: Morho
Nov 1, 2018
Made an incest patch
version: [v2.7]
feature: It changes the characters info. mc refer to Sophia as Mom, Ellie - sister. Sidestory's mc, Bob, refer to Monica as Mom
install: Unzip inside the "game" folder.

notes:
This patch should be compatible with future versions (unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.

I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
Seems like buggy with latest version. Any mod update ?

cruZe2680

Apr 29, 2023
I too am struggling to see what is in this update....Thinking they are ending the game premature due to what is going on?? The file size from the previous update to this one is like 2.5gig but no more content....

Last edited:

cruZe2680

Apr 29, 2023
There is new content, but could be old saves don't work correctly. Please skip through the stuff you have already played. Shouldn't take too long.
I started a new game and went all the way through. Ended in the same place as 2.7.0, tried it more than once. Not sure whats going on.

Last edited:

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
Seems like buggy with latest version. Any mod update ?
I edited the rpy file to change ell_icel to ell_icil. It run's but I've just started playing and don't know what side-effects my change may have caused, aside from the fact that you don't get the error and traceback at startup any longer.

After you've downloaded, unzipped, and copied the original Motel_ipatch.zip contents into the game folder, replace the Motel_ipatch.rpy in the game folder with this version if you want to try it.

I'm using Linux. This has not been tested in any other OS.

The patch belongs to the original author thereof, and I make no claims to authorship or ownership, whatsoever.

Use at your own risk, no warranty expressed or implied, and all that...

View attachment Motel_ipatch.rpy

UPDATE: Get updated file posted by joelurmel at the following link. Looks like it includes several other fixes you'll want besides the one-liner change I made:
https://f95zone.to/threads/motel-a-son-and-brother-story-v2-8-2-interbladecard.133799/post-11575092

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
There is new content, but could be old saves don't work correctly. Please skip through the stuff you have already played. Shouldn't take too long.
Not quite, because of the added 'name change' option, every time Dylan 'mc' talks it stops the skip through.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
I'm still wondering wtf is the sudden over the top change in the main idea for this I thought was meant to be a one off and then same with Ellie at the MOTEL but for some unknown retarded reason a GIANT CUNT ruins the very popular idea of fuckin with Ellie FINALLY! The ending there and then you suddenly are at a ski resort, & we are getting Bobby and Monica content when am I THE ONLY ONE ASKING OR CARING WHO THE FUCK IS THIS AND WHY ARE WE LOOKING AT THESE FUCKS??? I WANT SOPHIA N ELLIE! These bitches Amarra monica and doc ugggg are dumb and not good at all. How bout you get back to Sophia Ellie andget the fuckin started and def drop the whole shit idea with the pill shit that is planned cause 3 months and in a coma and the cunt thinks to use sleeping pills on a coma recovering patient? Fuck, that is just dumb and silly but the bitch hands over a laptop full of the shit she is going thru all the shit stuff so he doesn't know what he does know andsaysnso soon as she steps in front of him.... Good Going Smartyslut
Hazel_tcsv-sig - Copy.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif Valentine_sig.gif

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I'm still wondering wtf is the sudden over the top change in the main idea for this I thought was meant to be a one off and then same with Ellie at the MOTEL but for some unknown retarded reason a GIANT CUNT ruins the very popular idea of fuckin with Ellie FINALLY! The ending there and then you suddenly are at a ski resort, & we are getting Bobby and Monica content when am I THE ONLY ONE ASKING OR CARING WHO THE FUCK IS THIS AND WHY ARE WE LOOKING AT THESE FUCKS??? I WANT SOPHIA N ELLIE! These bitches Amarra monica and doc ugggg are dumb and not good at all. How bout you get back to Sophia Ellie andget the fuckin started and def drop the whole shit idea with the pill shit that is planned cause 3 months and in a coma and the cunt thinks to use sleeping pills on a coma recovering patient? Fuck, that is just dumb and silly but the bitch hands over a laptop full of the shit she is going thru all the shit stuff so he doesn't know what he does know andsaysnso soon as she steps in front of him.... Good Going Smartyslut
View attachment 2879593 View attachment 2879594 View attachment 2879599
Have you read the name of the game...
A Son and A Brother. So, Monica and Bobby are perfectly legitim in this story.

Reactions: interblade

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I have made a new fix for the 2.8.2, because there is too much grammars, typos, punctuations errors.
So, I think I have corrected most of them (if not all) to have a real pleasure when playing this nice game/novel.
I'm working too on an update for the Motel i-patch to comply with my fix and with the new contents.

Extract to the [game folder] and overwrite old files (as usual, modified files have their backup)
Feel free to report any miss or error

EDIT: Update in progress for 2.9.1

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 17 Votes