Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Motel: A Son and Brother Story [v2.8.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 114mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
As I stated earlier! I have no idea what this update was supposed to add...
If you start from a save at the end of the 2.7.0, you clearly not seeing the modifications.
There is at least 2 new animations when they come back to the car after the Sophia dream.

Reactions: interblade

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Totaly useless... It's not a classical game and much more a kinetic novel.
And if you want to see the new content in next update, you probably have to start at the act 5
With the 2.8.2, you have to start at the act 3 scene 1 to see the first new scene

Last edited:

PhantomNT

Aug 4, 2021
Ok ? why is it that at the top right corner over the screen it keeps showing the Game/script.rpy:8 and so on why playing? it changes as u play showing the acts screen number but its always there. How do i get it to go away

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I don't even see how the so-called NTR is NTR when Dylan is out cold when the two guys have their way with Sophia at the motel, who's also out cold, rape yes, NTR no.
Under the new tagging its

179netorareA love interest has sexual contact with someone else without the approval of the protagonist, either voluntarily or from some form of coercion (eg, drugs, mind control, blackmail, rape). If the later, add the relevant coercion tag tooRenamed from ntr
Which you also got to remember Dylan isn't her real love interest in the first place, her husband is he official love interest. So by being with Dylan its Netorare right off the bat regardless... So many people forget her cheating on her husband is NTR content!!!

saimon64

Jun 2, 2022
a good and exciting beginning and development of the mother-son family, which then for some reason took a wrong turn. into some fantasies, dreams and other incomprehensible mysticism.
I will give a well-deserved like to the author for an exciting start.

cruZe2680

Apr 29, 2023
If you start from a save at the end of the 2.7.0, you clearly not seeing the modifications.
There is at least 2 new animations when they come back to the car after the Sophia dream.
Okay I did see those I didn't realize those were new. I was expecting more (continuation of the story line). I unlike a lot of other people happen to like the story and will keep up with it as long as the developer keeps updating it.

lilchina

Jun 20, 2018
2.8.2 isn't so much an update to the story but adding a little animation to a storyline that already existed in the last version. I started fresh clean start and pretty much ended up were I left off in 2.7 except for those animations that if you blinked you would have missed it is not imo much of an update but I seen worse where an update was grammatical fixes with nothing added and called a new update.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Made an incest patch
version: [v2.8.2]
feature: It changes the characters info. mc refer to Sophia as Mom, Ellie - sister. Sidestory's mc, Bob, refer to Monica as Mom
install: Unzip inside the "game" folder.

28.08.23: Some improvements

notes:
This patch should be compatible with future versions (unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.

I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
You have missed a lot... check my version here

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I enjoyed the premise of the story. FINALLY, I said to myself, Dylan was going to hit that (meaning Sophia). Most of the story was good, near Great UNTIL, the dream sequences. Then I'm like.....Wtf???? If it hadn't been for that, I was willing to overlook the minor flaws of the story but now I have to point them out.
Where was the set-up for the salesman and motel owner's rape scene? That part came out of left field for me. I kind of got the hint that something with the salesman would happen when Dylan paused with Sophia when he thought that he heard/saw something. There should have been a bit of descriptive sinister dialogue where the salesman and the motel owner were talking between each other in the lobby with Dylan and Sophia present. Maybe something like, "The owner and the salesman both took quick glances at the couple then exchanged knowing glances and barely perceptible smiles, hinting of a possible interesting evening for the pair." I feel that a simple line like that would not have detracted from the story. In fact, it could have solidified the anticipation of the story without necessarily giving away the rape scene that came up later.
Another point was, during the rape scene, there was dialogue that hinted that Dylan would be raped as well but there were no illustrations to that end. I kind of get Sophia's dream sequence because it showed what was happening to her as she was dreaming. It was her subconscious trying to wake her. Also, that scene should have been a bit more extensive where we got to see all of what the men were doing to her. There was a line of conversation between the two men of what they had planned for Sophia. We should have seen that. I felt that we were robbed of that. As far as Dylan was concerned, without the Dylan rape scene and subsequent hint at the end where Dylan and Sophia are trying to figure out what happened to them, the whole dream sequences fell flat. I'm hoping that when this story is remastered, that those things are corrected. Plus, don't let the story end with a suggested sex scene. Give us an extended scene where the pair are going at it furiously along the roadside, maybe even add a couple of frames where a couple of cars are passing by as they do so. The scene should end with them riding in the car talking about their futures together as a couple. Like I said, this is a good story but hopefully, these suggestions could make it great.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
What's NTR got to do with it? I neither mentioned it nor suggested it. My suggestions were for the Players to see as part of the story. If you recall, if you played the game, both Dylan and Sophia were drugged when that event happened. There could be no NTR in that scene the way it was written and portrayed.

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes