BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
What's up with the code being displayed in the upper left corner? Talk about a script kiddie mistake. Does no one ever check what they code BEFORE they publish it? mabs.jpg

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Ok, This is a start to know if my spirit and choice match yours?
You have only 2 musics and 2 sounds. Just check menu and the 1st scene until Sophia say "Oh my god".
A "Like" or similar will encourage me to continue.

Extract in [game folder] and overwrite old files (As usual, old files have their backups)

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Could have been a decent game without the unnecessary ntr rapes and LIs getting groped n dicked by old men.
Even skipping ntr doesnt remove it .
Not for me.
0star.

Reactions: HomicidalHulk

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Ok, This is a start to know if my spirit and choice match yours?
You have only 2 musics and 2 sounds. Just check menu and the 1st scene until Sophia say "Oh my god".
A "Like" or similar will encourage me to continue.

Extract in [game folder] and overwrite old files (As usual, old files have their backups)
Cool Bro

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
I do not weigh in much on this kink always feels uncomfortable. So has to really be worth it or annoy me to weigh in. Loved the motel scene, not so much the dreams, liked how it did not make us grind for 6 hours like some lately or need a walkthrough. Also the IC patch (though could use a bit less aggressive language for his mom) was well done and not like a IC afterthought to get a few more subs. Animations were fucking great for that scene!

Reactions: interblade

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
yes i think and I am grateful, you want ntr go for it, not everyone does. Choices are a good thing.

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes