Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Hm, now that buktccbfc71 mentioned the game version I have a similar issue.
You see, despite downloading the newest version (2.9.1), open playing it tells me its 2.9.0.
So the changes are supposed to be in the newest one but it seems we played the "old" one ? Whatever the case might be, what I can say is that the version I downloaded now is what dev said is true. Its not avoidable but skipable because I didnt saw of these supposed new renders an dialogue changed.
Also a warning, it has multiple protags now but also other chicks fuck other dudes now too.

sounds strange to me. if it is just skippable, then why the new renders witth different dialogues. and watching other dudes fucking? :LOL:yeah no, dont really care about that. wasted time.

let me guess, you cant avoid that either.

anyways thank you for the info.

much appreciated, but if nothing is avoidable then this goes back to the ignore list.

best of health !

Jun 1, 2017
Oh, but why are you so excited because a female in a game where she's MC is having some intimate moments with someone? If I remember correctly mother and wife is a game about a female MC or am I wrong?
Edit - And thanks for update.

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
TO interbladecard
New bug found:
At the end of act02scene08nontr.rpy there is no jump a04s01_start

I think the first part of act06s01b.rpy with Bobby should be at the start of act06s01a.rpy. Because the doctor teaches him that he must not wet his casts and in act06s01a.rpy, he tells Monica that the doctor told him not to wet them.

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
To interbladecard:

You can modify textbutton _("v2.9.0") action ShowMenu("preferences") to textbutton "[config.version]" text_color "#000" in definitions.rpy. So, it reflect the version properly (2.9.1 instead of 2.9.0) set in options.rpy

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Oh, but why are you so excited because a female in a game where she's MC is having some intimate moments with someone? If I remember correctly mother and wife is a game about a female MC or am I wrong?
Edit - And thanks for update.
Probably because they forget that EVERY female MC game on F95 is a slutfest where the female is basically a walking fleshlight for almost everyone with a dick that she will encounter. If not immediately then sooner rather than later. Because, you know, women have zero morals or will power or ability to actually choose just one person they might want to be with. And because 99.9999% of these games are made by dudes who just want their 'hot' female models to be seen in every sex scene possible with all the other male models that have created.

It's the same dev mind frame for NTR focused games where they just want the female characters to be cum repositories and don't really have them act with a brain or any personality.

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
Is NTR avoidable?? Nooo but Skipable so pretend u don't know ur mother was be raped, but this okay cause she was been raped after u fck with her (Mc + mom tired after scene)

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Is NTR avoidable?? Nooo but Skipable so pretend u don't know ur mother was be raped, but this okay cause she was been raped after u fck with her (Mc + mom tired after scene)
It is avoidable, did you try and read the new dialogue. You mix what you already knew from the old versio of the game with the new. If you play this for the first time and choose to skip, what actually happens when they sleep is unknown and up to the player to fill in.

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes