interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
v2.9.1

- New scene's
- NTR changed so it's skippable now (made new renders an dialogue changed)
- New Menu

1699645648559.png

PC: #CSGuJCzTpiK6It3HuFbXdrzzWTXi9nIM91YBxszyT6I

MAC: #sZiNFKFo1vKMlV9JWoLbBFB6t-Yf8bXJU8tAUSXOgUs

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
v2.9.1

- New scene's
- NTR changed so it's skippable now (made new renders an dialogue changed)
- New Menu

View attachment 3076346

PC: Mega#CSGuJCzTpiK6It3HuFbXdrzzWTXi9nIM91YBxszyT6I

MAC: Mega#sZiNFKFo1vKMlV9JWoLbBFB6t-Yf8bXJU8tAUSXOgUs
I think you mean avoidable( doesnt happen)? cause skippable still happens you just dont see it.

and if it is not too much trouble which scenes changed ? cause I remember the rape/ntr scene was just skippable cause "plot reasons". did this become avoidable?
havent played after that. so I am curious what exactly changed and how.

thank you for any info

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Motel: A Son and Brother Story [v2.9.1] [Interbladecard]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Last edited:

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
I'll check v2.9.1 later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Made an incest patch
version: [v2.8.2]
feature: It changes the characters info. mc refer to Sophia as Mom, Ellie - sister. Sidestory's mc, Bob, refer to Monica as Mom
install: Unzip inside the "game" folder.

notes:
Compatible with translations fix
This patch should be compatible with future versions (unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.

I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
patch dosent work. still refers sophia as step-mom/ dads girlfriend
screenshot0001.png

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
To interbladecard:
bug found act02scene03.rpy line 368
play movie "images/extravid/awamlop.webm" loop
should be
play movie "images/videos/extravid/awamlop.webm" loop
line 686
play movie "images/videos/S6/Nested_Sequence_39_22.webm" loop
should be
play movie "images/videos/Nested_Sequence_39_22.webm" loop
act02scene07.rpy line 48
play movie "videos/S6/awam_ntr.webm" loop
should be
play movie "images/videos/S6/awam_ntr.webm" loop but the video are missing

Label conflict between act02scene08.rpy and act02scene08nontr.rpy, same label a02s08_start
same with act02scene08nontr.rpy and act03scene01.rpy have identical menu cum_or_not_cumxxx
another with act02scene08nontr.rpy and act03scene01.rpy identical label embrace_pusssy, label embrace_annnal, label car18 and label enda03s01
The label enda06s01 is defined twice act06scene01 act03scene01.rpy

Last edited:
Reactions: interblade

HomicidalHulk

May 31, 2023
The avoidable but referenced NTR...didn't care for it. Game is good, but i feel you just NTR tag it as you may be able to skip seeing it, but it remains implied.

Reactions: interblade

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Game looks good based on the pics, but it sucks that it has the "kinetic novel" tag.
why? i'm a bit bored of pseudo sand box that are to much grindy or that have single or not chioces at all...and i prefer to be kinetic than to have to clik on single chois...

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I think you mean avoidable( doesnt happen)? cause skippable still happens you just dont see it.

and if it is not too much trouble which scenes changed ? cause I remember the rape/ntr scene was just skippable cause "plot reasons". did this become avoidable?
havent played after that. so I am curious what exactly changed and how.

thank you for any info
Hm, now that buktccbfc71 mentioned the game version I have a similar issue.
You see, despite downloading the newest version (2.9.1), open playing it tells me its 2.9.0.
So the changes are supposed to be in the newest one but it seems we played the "old" one ? Whatever the case might be, what I can say is that the version I downloaded now is what dev said is true. Its not avoidable but skipable because I didnt saw of these supposed new renders an dialogue changed.
Also a warning, it has multiple protags now but also other chicks fuck other dudes now too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beast Within
2.80 star(s) 17 Votes