Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
I don't see anything new since the last download and that was a long time ago, I'd like to press continue at the front if you have something new after every new patch

Reactions: interblade

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
I don't see anything new since the last download and that was a long time ago, I'd like to press continue at the front if you have something new after every new patch
Game is still in development so I sometimes have to move things around, best to skip to where you where last time. It's not ideal and it will improve in the future.

Reactions: Oberlix

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
This is because the new part is not at the end, in case you use a save at the end...
You have to start a new game with fast forward, if you want, to see new content

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Motel: A Son and Brother Story [v2.9.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 124mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
JUST a fyi to the DEV thier review set up for me is rediculus.. so I am guessing I am not the only one that does not take a huge amount of time to review. Hell even this comment is not long enough to count probably. Anyway did not enjoy some stuff but I thought the scene was a great start in the motel and suffiently naugty.. not sure you need any extra stuff just those two. Maybe tone down (for me and if I remember) the way he talks to mom other than fun naughty. Never really liked the stuff that seems to aggressive for the nature of the relationship. I do like options to avoid things... Anyway good start and think its more of a 3-4 star start so dont let the low review score stop you!

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
JUST a fyi to the DEV thier review set up for me is rediculus.. so I am guessing I am not the only one that does not take a huge amount of time to review. Hell even this comment is not long enough to count probably. Anyway did not enjoy some stuff but I thought the scene was a great start in the motel and suffiently naugty.. not sure you need any extra stuff just those two. Maybe tone down (for me and if I remember) the way he talks to mom other than fun naughty. Never really liked the stuff that seems to aggressive for the nature of the relationship. I do like options to avoid things... Anyway good start and think its more of a 3-4 star start so dont let the low review score stop you!
PS mostly liked it from the beer drinking on, and did not/was not interested in any of the Fantasys.. again just interested in the main two for me. GL!

Last edited:

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
It is avoidable, did you try and read the new dialogue. You mix what you already knew from the old versio of the game with the new. If you play this for the first time and choose to skip, what actually happens when they sleep is unknown and up to the player to fill in.
It is not avoidable. After mother and son sleep, Zed thinks these words:
In other words, you just choose whether or not you want to see what happened. Saying it's avoidable is the same thing as saying it doesn't happen. And saying that it's up to the player to fill in what happens is insulting their intelligence because it's clear what happens considering what was said by Zed.

Choosing not to see what happens (which was clearly said by Zed) is just being skippable, not avoidable. You just choose not to see what happens in scene seven and not change what happens in this scene. It seems like you don't know what the difference is between skipable and avoidable.

Last edited:

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
It is not avoidable. After mother and son sleep, Zed thinks these words:
In other words, you just choose whether or not you want to see what happened. Saying it's avoidable is the same thing as saying it doesn't happen. And saying that it's up to the player to fill in what happens is insulting their intelligence because it's clear what happens considering what was said by Zed.

Choosing not to see what happens (which was clearly said by Zed) is just being skippable, not avoidable. You just choose not to see what happens in scene seven and not change what happens in this scene. It seems like you don't know what the difference is between skipable and avoidable.
Ah good point about Zed's dialogue I missed that. Will fix it in the new version. Thanks

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
TO interbladecard
New bug found:
At the end of act02scene08nontr.rpy there is no jump a04s01_start

I think the first part of act06s01b.rpy with Bobby should be at the start of act06s01a.rpy. Because the doctor teaches him that he must not wet his casts and in act06s01a.rpy, he tells Monica that the doctor told him not to wet them.
thanks made the changes to the code and changed the dialogue to make sense

Reactions: joelurmel

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
To interbladecard (sorry to bother you ;) )

Gross typo at each beginning at all act2's
centered"{size=35}ACT TWO:{size=30} A Night at the Dessert{i} <- double ss
instead of
centered"{size=35}ACT TWO:{size=30} A Night at the Desert{i}

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
To interbladecard :

Another error in Scene_00.rpy.
If you hit return at the name request, you go back to the main menu...
You have to delete the tab before jump a01s01_start to solve.

And a suggestion:
$ tempname = renpy.input("{b}What is your name? default: [mcname]{/b}").strip()
if tempname != "":
$ mcname = tempname[0].upper() + tempname[1:] if tempname else ''
$ umcname = tempname.upper()

The first treatment is to have the first letter in upper case and the 2nd to have the MC name in full upper case when Sophia screams

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
to interbladecard :

a suggestion for the act02scene04.rpy line 104, replace:
scene xxx001b with dissolve
scene xxx001c with dissolve

with
image xxx001c_b:
"xxx001b"
pause 0.35
"xxx001c"
pause 0.35
repeat

scene xxx001c_b with dissolve
mc_mlou "{size=+10}I'M IN HEAVEN!!!!"

Which is more elegant (maybe you have to adjust the pause) and allow some to jerk off :cool:

another suggestion for act01scene02.rpy line 441
replace

scene dickclose with dissolve
sop "D..d..dy..[mcname]!"

with

scene dickclose with dissolve
$ smcname = mcname[0]
$ s2mcname = mcname[0] + mcname[1] if mcname else ''
sop "[smcname]... [smcname]... [s2mcname]... [mcname]!"

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
And a suggestion:
$ tempname = renpy.input("{b}What is your name? default: [mcname]{/b}").strip()
if tempname != "":
$ mcname = tempname[0].upper() + tempname[1:] if tempname else ''
$ umcname = tempname.upper()

The first treatment is to have the first letter in upper case and the 2nd to have the MC name in full upper case when Sophia screams
No need to fix the first treatment, when a player is too lazy to use proper capitalization inputting a new name....that's a PEBCAK issue, not a game issue
for the second, there's text flags to show variable values in all caps, so [mcname] would just need to be changed to [mcname!u] in dialogue lines where the line is all caps.

Last edited:

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
is that the only scene considered "ntr"? cuz i agree with you that it's rape instead. i personally stay away from ntr, but if thats all it is (well having Love interest raped isn't great, but can get past that).
I believe people who dislike it would still call it NTR because for those who dislike NTR and also dislike any love interest getting used by another guy willing or unwilling it still gives those players the same discomfort as regular NTR, same as sharing/swinging... So is a Love interest getting raped NTR? I mean maybe not by Google definition but chances are people will still feel shit about it unless that is the content they are into

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
I believe people who dislike it would still call it NTR because for those who dislike NTR and also dislike any love interest getting used by another guy willing or unwilling it still gives those players the same discomfort as regular NTR, same as sharing/swinging... So is a Love interest getting raped NTR? I mean maybe not by Google definition but chances are people will still feel shit about it unless that is the content they are into
i feel ya, i'm 100% one of those people that rage at ntr and any other penises near my waifus :p (though this is my first time posting about it)

Reactions: EJW
2.80 star(s) 17 Votes