interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Yo interbladecard,
Any news about the update ? I've see the 2.7.1 beta have started only 2 days ago...
Hi, Yes that version has all the images and coding in place. But is missing the text. My dialogue writer TheeMadMonk is taking allot of time :( But can't get mad at the guy as everything is unpaid work.
I've started writing now as a backup. So don't expect any Pulitzer price stuff

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Motel: A Son and Brother Story [v2.8.2] [Interbladecard]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
lets hope that ipatch works and if you would add at some point or another some pregnancy you would have yourself a lovely little game lol :love: :cool: :coffee: (y)

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
If anybody can enlighten me netorare is NTR ? and if so if the game has a "netorare" tag it needs a separate NTR tag ?
(I don't want to fight about it, just I don't understand nothing anymore)Game is tagged with Netorare, and there some one goes out and write in the review that game is not Tagged, as NTR so what's next an NTR hazzard sign in the OP ??
Yes.
I just press "ignore thread" button on every netorare game, hope that with tags rework we finally will be able to filter it anywhere.
Another one bites the dust.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Made an incest patch
version: [v2.7]
feature: It changes the characters info. mc refer to Sophia as Mom, Ellie - sister. Sidestory's mc, Bob, refer to Monica as Mom
install: Unzip inside the "game" folder.

notes:
This patch should be compatible with future versions (unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.

I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
patch causes the following error when youn start the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: simple_human

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
lets hope that ipatch works and if you would add at some point or another some pregnancy you would have yourself a lovely little game lol :love: :cool: :coffee: (y)
well apparently the patch is for 2.7 and does not work at all with this update :mad:

Reactions: Andy02
2.80 star(s) 17 Votes