doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I think that most of the fans just want the story to be reined in a bit. Based on the title and initial story, this was supposed to be about Dylan and his interactions with Sophia and Ellie, particularly where it pertained to sex, or the attempts at it, with Ellie. Since the accident, there hasn't been much of that.
I get that you have to have a few side characters to help move the story along to establish motives and behaviors but it seems like the focus is more on the NPCs than on the 3 Main characters. I can't speak for everyone else on this next statement but the story should go back to the basics, even if you have to extrapolate from other stories like those from ST-9pol, to get the story back on track. Right now, I think that the lack of good sex scenes could be overlooked if the story was a bit nore cohesive. The sex scenes and related interactions would make more sense if they were set up properly.

Last edited:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
??? This, to me, doesn't count as a teaser. It's not just you but tbh, posting stuff like above is like going a dirty window of an abandoned warehouse. You wipe off the dirt on the outside but there's dirt on the inside that keeps you from gazing inside.

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
1726816503089.png

PC:

MAC:

Changes:
- Main story progresses (images and animations)
- Some AI made animations
- Introduction of point system (for now only in beginning of the game)
- Lot's of text and bug fixes

Please let me know if any mistakes in the game are found.
And let me know where you would like the story to go or wishes for potential B-line stories

Last edited:

biskrem

Mar 1, 2023
View attachment 4052641

PC: Mega

MAC: Mega

Changes:
- Main story progresses (images and animations)
- Some AI made animations
- Introduction of point system (for now only in beginning of the game)
- Lot's of text and bug fixes

Please let me know if any mistakes in the game are found.
And let me know where you would like the story to go or wishes for potential B-line stories
Can you upload it to a gofile etc site that does not have quota problems?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Motel: A Son and Brother Story [v3.1.0] [Interbladecard]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

smithbran86

Feb 23, 2022
In the beginning, they are in the back seat, and she is on her son’s lap. That would be hot if they did hit a bump, causing her penetration; her moaning would cause the driver to go off the road, hitting more bumps. As she turns to her son to say something, they lock lips, and so on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: onefingersalute
2.40 star(s) 22 Votes