onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
and what is with Dylan and Sophia not being actually related instead of stepcest bullshit ? i mean the second MC if you want to call him that is Bobby calls his woman Mom so wtf we know from the OG game they are related so why not make them related here? dont make no sense . if their ever was a Vn that needs a rewrite it would be this one especially at the beginning where you got attack of 50-100 foot giant and a bunch of other stuff that does not make any sense what so ever . along with fucking game overs when you are lead to false choices that dont really matter and are not really choices at all just game overs if you do them wrong like wanting to fuck ellie with her towel on and shes bent over getting clothes out of the dryer and out of no were random woman walks in GO and same with sophia you get game over with her passed out on couche and can not grope or do nothing but yet given the choice to

Last edited:
Reactions: doccop63

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
In the beginning, they are in the back seat, and she is on her son’s lap. That would be hot if they did hit a bump, causing her penetration; her moaning would cause the driver to go off the road, hitting more bumps. As she turns to her son to say something, they lock lips, and so on.
I was hoping the 'bump' & accidental penetration would occur, especially since that happened (if I recall correctly) after the dressing room scenes. That would have been a hot way to expand the story.

Instead of them kissing it could have been her trying to not moan and surprised and not sure what to do, until the additional bumps just cause her eyes to roll up in her head and she just lean back on the son until they both finish and the car is able to move back onto the road. Then she could get all indignant and flustered that it happened and that she liked it, even if she hadn't 'approved it'.

That would make the scenes in the room hotter (maybe slightly adjusted dialogue) where she gives in after the drinks push her over the edge, but she's not as reluctant as she is in the current version. It's more the drinks just give her the excuse to do what she really wanted to do anyway.

Lennir

Jan 9, 2018
WTF... now I need a WT to see all scenes?
And why do I have 1 point in Act 2 when I finishd A1 with 2. WTF...WTF...WTF... ...
Lets see how often i have to repeat A1 untill this beginns to bore me...WTF...WTF...

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
and what is with Dylan and Sophia not being actually related instead of stepcest bullshit ? i mean the second MC if you want to call him that is Bobby calls his woman Mom so wtf we know from the OG game they are related so why not make them related here? dont make no sense . if their ever was a Vn that needs a rewrite it would be this one especially at the beginning where you got attack of 50-100 foot giant and a bunch of other stuff that does not make any sense what so ever . along with fucking game overs when you are lead to false choices that dont really matter and are not really choices at all just game overs if you do them wrong like wanting to fuck ellie with her towel on and shes bent over getting clothes out of the dryer and out of no were random woman walks in GO and same with sophia you get game over with her passed out on couches and can not grope or do nothing but yet given the choice to
Patreon rules. And Bobby says Mon not mom.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I understand Patreon is a big a$$hole when it comes to letting devs use their creativity involving story telling, if it involves any form of incest, other more intense sexual kinks, & dark stuff (rape, violence etc even if it serves a proper purpose).
There is NO WAY getting around anything besides incest from what I can think of.
Can't devs just let players make the relationship in the beginning of the game. So this way its NOT dev including incest or anything but up to the player.
By default they can be room-mates, family friend, etc.

Correct me if I am wrong here as this is what all devs that wanna make their game have incest but not include it themselves & bypass Patreon rules should do

Last edited:
Reactions: interblade

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Motel: A Son and Brother Story [v3.1.0]
DOWNLOAD:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Can you make a new version available
Motel: A Son and Brother Story [v3.1.0] Android Port + IC Patch

- 157mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

dffffffffd

Apr 21, 2023
https://f95zone.to/threads/resort-of-temptation-ep-1-inceton-games-ntr.226065/
you can do port here too?

- 157mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022

- 157mb

Thanks ghost

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Stop writing stories with content that isn't allowed on your chosen platform. Dialog never makes sense, the situations never make sense, and it ends up being a terrible fucking story.

If you want to use Patreon great. Stop trying to shove Incest, Rape, Abuse, etc into your games. Not everything needs it.

2.40 star(s) 22 Votes