Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Absolutely love the game so far. It's refreshing to play an MC that is confident and goes after what he wants without being a dominating creep about it. The bedroom/car/lake house scenes with the Mom were perfect with the MC telling her that, "yeah, this is happening so just say all that crap you need to say to make yourself feel better and then we can have fun".

I don't get the <prostitution> tag, though. Is that for future content? I didn't find any current content where anyone pays for, or gets paid for sex. Unless of course I missed something!

The neighbor is the <cheating> tag, and the sister can probably warrant the <virgin> tag since she's never kissed a boy before.

Looking forward to more content, including more tags like <pregnancy> with the homeroom teacher and possibly <femdom> with the Amazon gym teacher or the cousin (though I'd love to <maledom> her for the whole worms thing :LOL:). And of course <harem> to have them all (or just the 4 family members).

This is a really strong start and the <sandbox> is fine due to the very clear hint system on the phone.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Absolutely love the game so far. It's refreshing to play an MC that is confident and goes after what he wants without being a dominating creep about it. The bedroom/car/lake house scenes with the Mom were perfect with the MC telling her that, "yeah, this is happening so just say all that crap you need to say to make yourself feel better and then we can have fun".

I don't get the <prostitution> tag, though. Is that for future content? I didn't find any current content where anyone pays for, or gets paid for sex. Unless of course I missed something!

The neighbor is the <cheating> tag, and the sister can probably warrant the <virgin> tag since she's never kissed a boy before.

Looking forward to more content, including more tags like <pregnancy> with the homeroom teacher and possibly <femdom> with the Amazon gym teacher or the cousin (though I'd love to <maledom> her for the whole worms thing :LOL:). And of course <harem> to have them all (or just the 4 family members).

This is a really strong start and the <sandbox> is fine due to the very clear hint system on the phone.
Go to the bad corner at night and you will find the reason for the prostitution tag.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I don't know where this NTR conversation sprang from but the dev has already confirmed this game will not have any NTR at all.
You can see it on page 1 or 2. Some idiot even before playing the game looked at the tags, and decided that those are setting up NTR, therefore it should be in it. It seems that tags not strictly mean that they can only happen to the main character never even occured to the poster.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Whats there to be affraid of? Its a simple hooker. :unsure:
Fear the random NPC that has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the game.

Dammit! I was afraid of that. Thanks!
I joke but you do have me curious, what is it you are seem to afraid of?

It's a prostitute. It's none of the main girls just a random no name NPC added purely to play the part of prostitute.

Your reaction makes no sense.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Fear the random NPC that has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the game.
You are probably not wrong for a lot of people. :unsure:

I joke but you do have me curious, what is it you are seem to afraid of?

It's a prostitute. It's none of the main girls just a random no name NPC added purely to play the part of prostitute.

Your reaction makes no sense.
That was exactly my point when i wrote my comment. :LOL:

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Quite a good start, the renders look nice, the plot does not tell us much so far, but it probably promises to be standard. The only drawback for me is the sandbox mode. We will see after a few updates how it develops. Nice work :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
1, game have potential, just wish sex animation were better(much better :eek:)
2, something weird with incest patch, sometimes it say landlady or something instead of mom

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.1a Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes