EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It looks good, has a fairly decent amount of content, but, sandbox. There's already like 15 different women, most of course has nothing yet, a bunch of unused places that might be come in play sometime in the future. These are the type of games that either "bit more than you can chew" from a developmental point of view, or just turns into slow milking overtime. And of course, another bisexual women for nothing but to set up future three or moresome scenes, which is honestly a rather stupid trope in recent trends since it doesn't really needed.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Not all devs can animate, these are only amateurs.

Not only that but 1 animation can take from several hours to several days to get right meaning updates get pushed riiiiiiight back to fit them in and that's from experienced devs.

There is no chance in hell every amateur dev will do animations so you're stuck with pictures in some form for foreseeable future.
I'd go beyond that and say that many of those devs who do animate, are doing it because they can't write a proper sex scene if their life depended on it. In some cases it's just two lines of dialogue followed by spam of awkward looking animated shit. Not to mention those weird facial expression DAZ models make in most of these scenes. Don't remember a bj scene where the model didn't have a dislocated jaw and a face that screamed "kill me now".

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I am glad that there is a lot of content with mother and sister. I like this. :)
Not every game in the first version has that much content with certain people.

D-Droid

Nov 3, 2018
This is excellent first release, did not finish playing it yet just wanted to leave comment. :D

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes