aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
To be honest, I have played the game until the mission of 3 characters. I can not see the scene implied NTR. Please tell me what NTR is the scene of the game

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
To be honest, I have played the game until the mission of 3 characters. I can not see the scene implied NTR. Please tell me what NTR is the scene of the game
There is no NTR in this game. And it won't.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
How do I buy a vibrator? I don't have enough money, and the manager at the cafe says that there is no work.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How do I buy a vibrator? I don't have enough money, and the manager at the cafe says that there is no work.
Do you have a job in a cafe? You search for her on the computer. You go to a coffee shop and take a job. Normally I could buy a vibrator after I went to a sex shop. Take the job and then go to the sex shop, maybe then you will succeed.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
There is no NTR in this game. And it won't.
hey , I know no, I see many people here talking about NTR. I was just wondering Is there any possibility that it will happen in the current version that everyone is talking about?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
hey , I know no, I see many people here talking about NTR. I was just wondering Is there any possibility that it will happen in the current version that everyone is talking about?
So far I played it was not NTR. There is no NTR tag so no NTR, simple. :p
Dev himself said there would be no NTR in this game.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
People are afraid of NTR and will always start asking if a game will contain scenes like it at one point. Some even see NTR around every corner, just don't think anything about these questions otherwhise you will just end up confused.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Not bad except for one size. I hope the next update will be within one or two months. And no need minigames and secret cards.:poop:

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
So far I played it was not NTR. There is no NTR tag so no NTR, simple. :p
Dev himself said there would be no NTR in this game.
Yes i agree This game shouldn't have NTR.
I think he should add Tag .. Pregnancy:love:(y) in the future.
Anyway, I think this is the same harem as Summertime Saga ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know where this NTR conversation sprang from but the dev has already confirmed this game will not have any NTR at all.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
People are afraid of NTR and will always start asking if a game will contain scenes like it at one point. Some even see NTR around every corner, just don't think anything about these questions otherwhise you will just end up confused.
I played the game to the end, and watched everyone's comments on this page from 1-9 page, I'm just wondering, thank you for comforting me that it doesn't have NTR.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yes i agree This game shouldn't have NTR.
I think he should add Tag .. Pregnancy:love:(y) in the future.
Anyway, I think this is the same harem as Summertime Saga ;)
The game is fun, it's nice that a lot of content is with Maria (mom, if you have an incest path) and sister.
There will probably be pregnancy in the future, but it's probably too early for that.
So far I'm waiting for this moment with mother (I think you know which one)
And it's nice if in the next update content with Nana (grandma) was added, it's always some kind of change from these young women, and there are probably not many games where you can do it with older women (I mean grandmothers) :D

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I was disappointed. We have here a beautiful virgin girl, she gave you her first kiss ever, but then she is loosing her virginity with a vibrator. I never thought I'd be NTRed by a piece of plastic.
It's just a toy, relax. She'll have an MC toy there in the future. ;)

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Take notice other devs because THIS is how you drop an initial release!

First things first. I can't speak for others but I played the mac version and for a v1, it was bug free. To button up a v1 game of this size on day one is impressive. Props to dev for delivering a near flawless gaming experience.

Second, even if some elements/storylines are familiar w/other games, this stands out w/solid, comprehensive content. With at least one gorgeous milf to anchor what will inevitably be a stable of other characters, this initial release serves up a decent amount of fap-worthy content w/superb models and renders. Moving forward, the table has also been set for current and likely future female characters/development/conquests. This version introduces 3 from the jump. I counted at least 13-15 others w/at least half of those appearing on the "soon-to-be fapworthy" radar. As one might tell from my avatar, my preference is for the MC to chase the big tit girls first...but that's just me. The game's clear and simple phone/nav/map system (similar to Milfy City and FILF) also make this game a breeze to move through w/o grinding. So if you get lost or caught in a loop playing Motherload, face it, you're a moron.

Excellent job dev (and team?)! With it's current content, solid amount of teased future content, and near-perfect technical production, Motherload just vaulted up the charts as one of the best games on this site.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
The game is fun, it's nice that a lot of content is with Maria (mom, if you have an incest path) and sister.
There will probably be pregnancy in the future, but it's probably too early for that.
So far I'm waiting for this moment with mother (I think you know which one)
And it's nice if in the next update content with Nana (grandma) was added, it's always some kind of change from these young women, and there are probably not many games where you can do it with older women (I mean grandmothers) :D
To be honest, I don't expect anything from characters other than Mary .. I think she should definitely become pregnant with MC. She's 39. She can do it in the future..If I was a DEV :love:

Reactions: Qmil679

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
I think this game ... Mom Load v 0.1 .. There are competitors like ... Bloody Passion v 0.2
I don't know anyone who has played this game. But it has incest content as well. Real HOT Milf

Reactions: Gamester24
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes