VN Ren'Py Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I have completely forgotten about the circumstances of their departure from London... You could be right, that they were forced to leave / flee. I had the same impression. You may be reading to much into Amelia's cast. A simple accident might be the cause. Doing sports for example. On the other hand it might be a result of a more violent incident. :( The father springs to mind... :cautious: We may never know. I too had the feeling they were very happy to be finaly together and relieved to start anew. Like a great burden was removed from their shoulders.
Whatever it may be, I'm looking forward to their future endevours. :)
That's exactly the impression I was left with, specifically, dear old dad did not take it well what his wife and daughter were up to behind his back, reacted violently and long story short Michelle picked her daughter over her husband, used money she had set aside to facilitate their move from London to start over with her beloved.

It seemed as though they had maybe started to 'date' in secret, but were now relieved to finally be together in a new city, their own shared apartment and bed without any obstacles to their relationship, Amelia's wish for their future notwithstanding.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I have completely forgotten about the circumstances of their departure from London... You could be right, that they were forced to leave / flee. I had the same impression. You may be reading to much into Amelia's cast. A simple accident might be the cause. Doing sports for example. On the other hand it might be a result of a more violent incident. :( The father springs to mind... :cautious: We may never know. I too had the feeling they were very happy to be finaly together and relieved to start anew. Like a great burden was removed from their shoulders.
Whatever it may be, I'm looking forward to their future endevours. :)
I strongly expect that we will learn the entire story background at some point. Otherwise dev could have saved the story with the injured arm. The game also seems to be strongly focused on story.

I have 2 assumptions:
Either at some point the Father caught mother and daughter in bed together and went nuts. Both women are not monogamous either, they also look around for other women. It could be the case one of them took the wrong woman into bed and was caught red-handed by an aggressive partner.

The way the story has developed so far, it can be assumed that the secret mother-daughter relationship will not remain a secret for long :unsure:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I strongly expect that we will learn the entire story background at some point. Otherwise dev could have saved the story with the injured arm. The game also seems to be strongly focused on story.

I have 2 assumptions:
Either at some point the Father caught mother and daughter in bed together and went nuts. Both women are not monogamous either, they also look around for other women. It could be the case one of them took the wrong woman into bed and was caught red-handed by an aggressive partner.

The way the story has developed so far, it can be assumed that the secret mother-daughter relationship will not remain a secret for long :unsure:
I completely concur with both your points, and would even go one step further by also making it possible a 3rd option would be a combination of the first 2 scenarios, whereby Michelle's partner or the partner of one of their lovers followed them back to their love nest and discovered the pair plus another in delicto flagrante and lost their minds. It's also entirely possible Amelia's accident was just that.... an accident due to a fall, or some sporting injury, though she doesn't exactly strike me as the athletic kind.

All we know is Amelia is Michelle's daughter and at some point their relationship became romantic and sexual. What we don't know is if Michelle was even married to Amelia's father.... though given the fact she gave birth to her, one can assume Michelle may be bi-sexual and its entirely feasible Michelle experienced her own sexual reawakening and subsequent attraction to her own daughter in the midst of pursuing an open marriage/relationship with or without her partner's knowledge and consent.

Given both Amelia and Michelle's voracious sexual appetite and a penchant for pursuing multiple lovers, lack of discretion may have played a part in their own secret relationship being found out and during that inevitable confrontation/discovery there definitely could have been some violence directed at the pair which would explain Amelia's cast.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I completely concur with both your points, and would even go one step further by also making it possible a 3rd option would be a combination of the first 2 scenarios, whereby Michelle's partner or the partner of one of their lovers followed them back to their love nest and discovered the pair plus another in delicto flagrante and lost their minds. It's also entirely possible Amelia's accident was just that.... an accident due to a fall, or some sporting injury, though she doesn't exactly strike me as the athletic kind.

All we know is Amelia is Michelle's daughter and at some point their relationship became romantic and sexual. What we don't know is if Michelle was even married to Amelia's father.... though given the fact she gave birth to her, one can assume Michelle may be bi-sexual and its entirely feasible Michelle experienced her own sexual reawakening and subsequent attraction to her own daughter in the midst of pursuing an open marriage/relationship with or without her partner's knowledge and consent.

Given both Amelia and Michelle's voracious sexual appetite and a penchant for pursuing multiple lovers, lack of discretion may have played a part in their own secret relationship being found out and during that inevitable confrontation/discovery there definitely could have been some violence directed at the pair which would explain Amelia's cast.
There is a much more mundane and sad explanation. :( Alcohol, for example, could have been the culprit and domestic violence the reason for their departure. Amelia tried to protect her mother and broke her arm. Which was the breaking point in the marriage / relationship. Mom and daughter left town and country. To get as far as possible and start a new life.
They might have been afraid that mom's partner would have discovered their budding relationship, knowing his assumed violent tendencies. And the incident really scared them as it showed just how bad things could really get and they decided to leave. :(
Though your and Exazubi's explanations are more sexy. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
There is a much more mundane and sad explanation. :( Alcohol, for example, could have been the culprit and domestic violence the reason for their departure. Amelia tried to protect her mother and broke her arm. Which was the breaking point in the marriage / relationship. Mom and daughter left town and country. To get as far as possible and start a new life.
They might have been afraid that mom's partner would have discovered their budding relationship, knowing his assumed violent tendencies. And the incident really scared them as it showed just how bad things could really get and they decided to leave. :(
Totally plausible and likely, I look forward to seeing at least some of these flashbacks if for no other reason than to help flesh out this story that will not be as complex as DDoS.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Everything is possible, except for one point. The relationship between mother and daughter must already have a existet, not just germinating. I think it will take time until the shame is overcome to begin this kind of relationship. And the arm injury cannot be that old. Of course there may have been violence before. There will definitely be a very dramatic prehistory.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Everything is possible, except for one point. The relationship between mother and daughter must already have a existet, not just germinating. I think it will take time until the shame is overcome to begin this kind of relationship. And the arm injury cannot be that old. Of course there may have been violence before. There will definitely be a very dramatic prehistory.
I think you are right that such a relationship takes time, even more than a usual one.
I assumed the injury may have been a culmination of a longer line of events. As I wrote the injury must have scared them so much they basically ran away. The fear of discovery and possible horrific results thereof must have played a role in their final decision.

Last edited:

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020

That neighbor mentioned she, too, has a daughter carries so much potential.

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Ed Hardy_32

Apr 23, 2020
What is the name of the song that is at the very beginning of the game? Thank you in advance.
„…pay the bills
wash the car
brush your teeth
go to bed
wake up
in the morning fresh…”

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
What is the name of the song that is at the very beginning of the game? Thank you in advance.
„…pay the bills
wash the car
brush your teeth
go to bed
wake up
in the morning fresh…”
'Time of Life' by General Union
and the opening of Dog Days is
'Phantom of Delight' by General Union

It wasn't my intention to use their songs for all of my openings but now that it has started it is something I am going to try and continue when possible. Sadly they only have one album that I have been able to find. Or at least that they are selling the licensing to.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ed Hardy_32

Ed Hardy_32

Apr 23, 2020
'Time of Life' by General Union
and the opening of Dog Days is
'Phantom of Delight' by General Union

It wasn't my intention to use their songs for all of my openings but now that it has started it is something I am going to try and continue when possible. Sadly they only have one album that I have been able to find. Or at least that they are selling the licensing to.
Now I have found only this one album too. Weird that their songs aren't on YouTube. But thanks for these titles anyway.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes