VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This one? :D Good catch. ;) I was looking at the chocolate one behind Amelia. ;) And of course admiring our lovely couple. :love:
Do you think she noticed what kind of book was Michelle reading? :sneaky:
Yes that's the one I was referring to. Methinks Tara is up to mischief. That the shot is so similar to the teaser made me recognise it. I might have even been trying to identify the bikini she is wearing.

As to whether or not she notices the book, I think that really depends on how long she was observing them, which we'll likely never know. Hell, depending on how well connected Tara is, she might know the dude.

• Haha
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
It may come as a surprise but one of the most perverted games in regards to incest is Sims. ;) With mods of course. There's just no limit to how far you can go. With a mod that allows interactions between teens and adults, the right furniture and another one that enables romantic interactions between any sims to make it feel natural and the entire family can have fun. Just enable on your special bed / rug / couch / armchair sex between family members and female sims to use a strapon. I think if you have them in a relationship you can youse normal bed etc. too. There are just no extra animations. Now the sims can even marry and have kids regardles of their sex (only tried on ff couples :LOL:). Though the game had a hard time updating the family tree. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Dyhart

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
By the way, I love the dialog between Amelia and Michelle in the changing room. :)
A: Fuck you, mum.
M: Promise.
A: All day every day.
M: I'll hold you to that.
:love:
And Amelia's : "Stop looking at yourself you narcissist and let me see your sexy fat ass already." when mom thinks "Maybe making my ass look big isn't so bad." while looking in the mirror. :LOL:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
By the way, I love the dialog between Amelia and Michelle in the changing room. :)
A: Fuck you, mum.
M: Promise.
A: All day every day.
M: I'll hold you to that.
:love:
And Amelia's : "Stop looking at yourself you narcissist and let me see your sexy fat ass already." when mom thinks "Maybe making my ass look big isn't so bad." while looking in the mirror. :LOL:
Yeah, some of the dialogue is just awesome.

Also love that we now know that there are nude beaches in New Amsterdam

• Haha

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, some of the dialogue is just awesome.

Also love that we now know that there are nude beaches in New Amsterdam
You want to build / recreate one? :love:

Damn, I want Michelle to drive a hi-tech strapless through Amelia so hard. Fill her up with nanite juice and knock her up. :love: The dildo would use nanites (as implied by the book) to carry Michelle's dna from her body to Amelia's and infiltrate Amelia's egg to combine their dna essentially fertilizing it. :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Well, seems a robotic vacuum cleaner sucked in the entire discussion with Crimsonfiend. ;) Just when we were exchanging game recommendations. Oh, well. :(
Sorry, dosrando. Incest games like MLS with a loving couple like Amelia and Michelle seem to be few and far in-between. But my recomendation to use and a good translation software still stands. :giggle: Fate of Irnia and The visit are good candidates. ;) And if you are still reading this, a special one. ;) A furry house, could have called this one Pussy galore. :ROFLMAO: Actually forget the last one. Going by the feedback, it's incomplete and has a lot of bugs.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: dosrando

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You want to build / recreate one? :love:

Damn, I want Michelle to drive a hi-tech strapless through Amelia so hard. Fill her up with nanite juice and knock her up. :love: The dildo would use nanites (as implied by the book) to carry Michelle's dna from her body to Amelia's and infiltrate Amelia's egg to combine their dna essentially fertilizing it. :giggle:
Gene therapy would use viruses, not nanites. Scientifically you'd just be doing IVF. The main problem would actually be screening for genetic diseases

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What is the point of the story if the relationships is pretty much established when you start?
Because they're not. As we've been wondering what Tara is up to, the relationship between Michelle and Amelia is likely to change drastically in the next couple of days.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Gene therapy would use viruses, not nanites. Scientifically you'd just be doing IVF. The main problem would actually be screening for genetic diseases
Just going with the book. ;) I know that genetic diseases would be the problem. But going to a lab to have their eggs taken and watching a machine dissolving them to extract the dna, then another one to sequence it, basically just showing the progress on a computer screen and watching another machine as it whirs and bleeps waiting for the dna to get cleaned up maybe staring again on a computer screen. And another machine fits the new genetic payload into a virus. Finally the last machine injects your modified virus into an egg cell to replace / overwrite it's dna. Now after days your fertilized egg is ready for deployment and you can call the client. ;)
Would you prefer to watch such a sequence or rather watch Michelle bang the shit out of Amelia with a blinking dildo. ;) :love:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
What is the point of the story if the relationships is pretty much established when you start?
Do you think a relationship is over after it's established? That nothing happens afterwards? Do you not want to see what happens after a game usually ends? :giggle: MLS starts where others end! :love: If you have played at least the first day, you would know there are exciting things to come. :sneaky: But is it not exciting enough for you watching a sweet mother daughter couple at play? :love:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just going with the book. ;) I know that genetic diseases would be the problem. But going to a lab to have their eggs taken and watching a machine dissolving them to extract the dna, then another one to sequence it, basically just showing the progress on a computer screen and watching another machine as it whirs and bleeps waiting for the dna to get cleaned up maybe staring again on a computer screen. And another machine fits the new genetic payload into a virus. Finally the last machine injects your modified virus into an egg cell to replace / overwrite it's dna. Now after days your fertilized egg is ready for deployment and you can call the client. ;)
Would you prefer to watch such a sequence or rather watch Michelle bang the shit out of Amelia with a blinking dildo. ;) :love:
the-road-to-el-dorado-both.gif
I think the only real question is BWG planning on using Strapless Futalicious (like in DDoS) or actual Futalicious.

• Love

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
It may come as a surprise but one of the most perverted games in regards to incest is Sims. ;) With mods of course. There's just no limit to how far you can go. With a mod that allows interactions between teens and adults, the right furniture and another one that enables romantic interactions between any sims to make it feel natural and the entire family can have fun. Just enable on your special bed / rug / couch / armchair sex between family members and female sims to use a strapon. I think if you have them in a relationship you can youse normal bed etc. too. There are just no extra animations. Now the sims can even marry and have kids regardles of their sex (only tried on ff couples :LOL:). Though the game had a hard time updating the family tree. :LOL:

And here I thought cross play and teens being allowed to have sex was damn good for an unmodded version. But as I'm finding out, it would be even better on PC.

• Haha

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 1439646
I think the only real question is BWG planning on using Strapless Futalicious (like in DDoS) or actual Futalicious.
Frankly I'll be down with either. But as a big fan of science fiction in general and cyberpunk in particular I'd probably go with the science route as we haven't seen it used in games much, if at all. :) But you could use a special dildo as injection system for a modified egg. ;) Thus avoiding a less exciting scene of machinery at work. Or show a short cut scene followed by Michelle and Amelia using the tool. :cool:

Aethan

Sep 24, 2017
A bit disapointed
1 minute playing from the last save.

Did something has been rework in chap 1 ?

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
And here I thought cross play and teens being allowed to have sex was damn good for an unmodded version. But as I'm finding out, it would be even better on PC.
This applies at least to Sims 2. I didn't play 3 or 4.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Oof. I think that took longer to download than it took to actually read the tiny bit added.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes