VN Ren'Py Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Nope, that isn't the point of the game nor the games the dev makes. These are lesbian games.
It will never stop to amaze me that there are still people who ask for a different gender for the MC. Yes, it's only the most important character in the game, the dev will only have to change writing, redo art, maybe completely change sex scenes. Surely no big deal? :rolleyes:

It's even worse when they don't check the previous work by a developer or when the game has a female MC.

Santa, the sexually repressed rapist.

He only comes once a year and has to break into peoples homes to empty his sack.
I knew the ugly old fatso gave me NTR vibes for a reason...

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
You want to play the asshole husband who hits his daughter hard enough to break her arm? Sorry, but he is only going to have is hand to play with, which sounds like a pretty boring game to me.
Hey, you can make it a "wanking simulator". You could switch hands, change the speed or the applied pressure. Maybe unlock some toys on higher levels. :LOL:

• Hey there
Reactions: bacienvu88

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy rules! :cool: I.e. books and comic books and the original radio play. At least the first two parts. ;) Ignore the movie.
The radio play is awesome. Watch the 1981 TV series rather than the 2005 movie. Then there is also the text adventure game. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey Allan Trumbull, not sure why you think the honest answer to your question deserved a facepalm, but if you're interested, if you haven't already, you might want to check out AWAM. While like this one it's listed as female protag (which really should have been your first indication the answer to your query wasn't going to be favourable), the male LI Dylan is often considered a "2nd MC". Especially since he's about to get almost as much content as the actual MC

The members in that thread are also probably more likely to be able to recommend games to your liking.
Starting to think he's a troll.

New account making douchy posts and facepalming answers, just block and move on. Doesn't seem like anyone that's going to be worth responding to.

Second thread i've seen him in now being a tool.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
The radio play is awesome. Watch the 1981 TV series rather than the 2005 movie. Then there is also the text adventure game. :)
I didn't play the game, nor seen the stage play. Neither do I own the towel. :ROFLMAO: I'll try to get the tv series. 3.book was OK. I'd say the 4.book was a good ending to the entire saga. Short but sweet. ;) He had to ruin it in the 5.book. :mad: The 6.is quite good too.
Maybe Tara flies around in her own Starship Bistromath. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: bacienvu88

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
nothing in particular but I prefer a loving couple
I was thinking along the lines of a poly relationship. :giggle: Sharing the love among all the partners. Like a happy loving family. ;) Not one person served by all the others.
In MLS it could happen. Maybe. With the neighbour and her daughter. Not saying it has to. ;) How Michelle and Amelia are now is perfectly fine. Just throw a wedding with the wedding gift for Amelia and it'll be perfect! :love:
In DDoS a poly relationship is more possible. ;)

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Starting to think he's a troll.

New account making douchy posts and facepalming answers, just block and move on. Doesn't seem like anyone that's going to be worth responding to.

Second thread i've seen him in now being a tool.
What? You don't recognize Paapi 1-30/Mr. Hobbs/Rory Smith/Hiroto Tokyo,/etc, etc.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes