VN Ren'Py Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I was thinking along the lines of a poly relationship. :giggle: Sharing the love among all the partners. Like a happy loving family. ;) Not one person served by all the others.
In MLS it could happen. Maybe. With the neighbour and her daughter. Not saying it has to. ;) How Michelle and Amelia are now is perfectly fine. Just throw a wedding with the wedding gift for Amelia and it'll be perfect! :love:
In DDoS a poly relationship is more possible. ;)
True, but my canon path for DDoS is taking Mom up on her challenge to stay monogamous for the whole summer in return for being in an exclusive relationship with her and her alone. What can I say, I'm a romantic at heart and prefer not to share unless I'm playing a harem/poly path.

Reactions: FreeCaster333

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Starting to think he's a troll.

New account making douchy posts and facepalming answers, just block and move on. Doesn't seem like anyone that's going to be worth responding to.

Second thread i've seen him in now being a tool.
Yeah it seemed like any answer he didn't like regardless of how true it was, resulted in a facepalm. There's not enough lesbian games out there and there has to be that one guy that wants even less of them around.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
True, but my canon path for DDoS is taking Mom up on her challenge to stay monogamous for the whole summer in return for being in an exclusive relationship with her and her alone. What can I say, I'm a romantic at heart and prefer not to share unless I'm playing a harem/poly path.
Yeah, mom, right. :LOL:;):confused::cry:
We talked about her before. That she only gave such an absurd condition to Viv to dissuade her from this "folly". She doesn't believe Viv can keep her promise nor that she should and tries to talk her out of it (even on the day after). Because she doesn't want to change anything in her life style. We can only speculate about underlying reasons why she would not commit to a relationship with Viv. :cry:
Maybe meeting our lovely mother daughter couple, Amelia & Michelle would change her mind. :)

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
We talked about her before. That she only gave such an absurd condition to Viv to dissuade her from this "folly". She doesn't believe Viv can keep her promise nor that she should and tries to talk her out of it (even on the day after). Because she doesn't want to change anything in her life style. We can only speculate about underlying reasons why she would not commit to a relationship with Viv. :cry:
Maybe meeting our lovely mother daughter couple, Amelia & Michelle would change her mind. :)
Amelia & Michelle doesn't sound particularly monogamous to me. :) Amelia immediately wants Michelle to hit on Regina. And then they talk about how Amelia can get a threesome with Regina and Chloe.

But they are in a romantic relationship. Something which Mom doesn't seem to to want with Viv. :cry:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Amelia & Michelle doesn't sound particularly monogamous to me. :) Amelia immediately wants Michelle to hit on Regina. And then they talk about how Amelia can get a threesome with Regina and Chloe.

But they are in a romantic relationship. Something which Mom doesn't seem to to want with Viv. :cry:
Exactly! :giggle::love::cry: They could show her a "way". :sneaky: Let herself fall in love with Viv, but allow for contacts with other people they both agree on. Even share them and spend time together. ;) Like Amelia & Michelle and their neighbors.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Are you kidding? Do not tempt me with a crossover, lol! Seriously though, while I can appreciate a lesbian harem, it does kind of bother me some of the mixed messages Mom admitted to Viv. I can only guess she naturally just assumes Viv is 'like mother, like daughter' in terms of her sexual appetite/orientation, when in reality if it wasn't for Tara getting involved, Viv more than likely could have just as easily remained a straight shut in/homebody.

I can almost sympathize with Mom not wanting to change her whole lifestyle just because she had one amazing night with Viv, but she should also try to put herself in her daughter's shoes for a second and try to understand where she is coming from. Viv has had nothing but one monogamous straight relationship after another, so for Mom to just assume her daughter would be cool with an open/poly lesbian (for the purposes of this game) or bisexual lifestyle overnight is just a little unrealistic imo.

It's not completely unrealistic for Viv to crave the intimacy of being in a committed relationship with Mom while eventually be slowly introduced to the idea of sharing/bringing occasional lovers into their bedroom or even finding the right woman to add their relationship. I would have preferred the discussion the morning after to have gone that route instead of, "Hey, the sex was great, but I don't want to be in a relationship if I have to give up seeing other people, nevermind it's been your parents' dream to slowly bring you into our lifestyle one day. Any who, good luck and have fun!"

It's actually why I chose to get a bit passive aggressive with my response to her, and accept her 'challenge'. I just hope that path is actually viable and not just meant to make a point. ;)

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Are you kidding? Do not tempt me with a crossover, lol! Seriously though, while I can appreciate a lesbian harem, it does kind of bother me some of the mixed messages Mom admitted to Viv. I can only guess she naturally just assumes Viv is 'like mother, like daughter' in terms of her sexual appetite/orientation, when in reality if it wasn't for Tara getting involved, Viv more than likely could have just as easily remained a straight shut in/homebody.

I can almost sympathize with Mom not wanting to change her whole lifestyle just because she had one amazing night with Viv, but she should also try to put herself in her daughter's shoes for a second and try to understand where she is coming from. Viv has had nothing but one monogamous straight relationship after another, so for Mom to just assume her daughter would be cool with an open/poly lesbian (for the purposes of this game) or bisexual lifestyle overnight is just a little unrealistic imo.

It's not completely unrealistic for Viv to crave the intimacy of being in a committed relationship with Mom while eventually be slowly introduced to the idea of sharing/bringing occasional lovers into their bedroom or even finding the right woman to add their relationship. I would have preferred the discussion the morning after to have gone that route instead of, "Hey, the sex was great, but I don't want to be in a relationship if I have to give up seeing other people, nevermind it's been your parents' dream to slowly bring you into our lifestyle one day. Any who, good luck and have fun!"

It's actually why I chose to get a bit passive aggressive with my response to her, and accept her 'challenge'. I just hope that path is actually viable and not just meant to make a point. ;)
That is the only place in DDoS where I really miss an option (which is an amazing testament to the amount of choices we get in DDoS). I would like Viv to give Mom an ultimatum. I.e. saying: Thanks for an amazing night Mom. But I crave more than just sex in a relationship. If you don't want that, I am not interested in the sex either. At least you now know what you'll be missing out on, Mom.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
she should also try to put herself in her daughter's shoes for a second and try to understand where she is coming from.
She did, that's why she said she would leave it at that one night.

Viv, and by extension the player, is trying to force someone into a monogamous relationship when she doesn't want to be in one. You are asking someone to change everything about themselves when they don't want to do that.

She didn't give Viv that "test" to prove Viv's commitment, she did it hoping Viv would sleep around so she wouldn't keep bringing it up.

You are trying to force your choices on someone else and ultimately only one person in that relationship is going to be happy.

If this was a real life situation then eventually her mother would come to resent her for forcing her to do something she didn't want to do.

At the end of the day it's a terrible relationship. Both of them want different things and want the other to live that kind of lifestyle. Essentially it's doomed to failure.

Your choice, your gameplay, just shooting the shit is all.

That is the only place in DDoS where I really miss an option (which is an amazing testament to the amount of choices we get in DDoS). I would like Viv to give Mom an ultimatum. I.e. saying: Thanks for an amazing night Mom. But I crave more than just sex in a relationship. If you don't want that, I am not interested in the sex either. At least you now know what you'll be missing out on, Mom.
And this is why it's a terrible relationship.

Forcing someone into a relationship with an ultimatum is not going to end well.

How romantic, in essence blackmailing someone to be with her.

What? you don't recognize Paapi 1-30, rory smith, Hiroto tokyo, etc, etc, ect.
I totally didn't see it, now I feel dumb for missing it. So obvious when it's pointed out.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
She kind of does, if you choose the girlfriend option. For 5 minutes. :LOL: Viv refuses to have sex with mom on the couch. But does it anyway in the next days.

Reactions: bacienvu88

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Perfectly said! I mean I guess it's kind of why Mom is so persistent pushing Viv towards Des, which in all honesty would be a better choice as a first time monogamous girlfriend. I just like the whole Mommy-Daughter kink and love milfs and cougars so that will always be my first preference with it comes to relationships.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021

Viv, and by extension the player, is trying to force someone into a monogamous relationship when she doesn't want to be in one. You are asking someone to change everything about themselves when they don't want to do that.

She didn't give Viv that "test" to prove Viv's commitment, she did it hoping Viv would sleep around so she wouldn't keep bringing it up.

You are trying to force your choices on someone else and ultimately only one person in that relationship is going to be happy.

If this was a real life situation then eventually her mother would come to resent her for forcing her to do something she didn't want to do.

At the end of the day it's a terrible relationship. Both of them want different things and want the other to live that kind of lifestyle. Essentially it's doomed to failure.

I mostly agree with this. Which is why if I play a romantic Viv, I reject Mom. They are too incompatible then.

Maybe ultimatum was the wrong word and the "know what you'll be missing" line is probably out of line for what I'm after.

But my point is to get Viv and Mom an out if they really want different things from the relationship. After that night Viv may think there is a romantic possibility, but Mom doesn't want it. Then it is better for them to end it then and there, rather than Viv trying to get Mom to come around or make a stupid bet that benefits no one.

EDIT: And the other point is for Mom to realise that Viv is serious about a romantic relationship.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

I totally didn't see it, now I feel dumb for missing it. So obvious when it's pointed out.
Like I said. Mom doesn't believe Viv can keep it, that's why she gives her such a ridiculous ultimatum. ;) :( Neither does she want to. A compromise could work. Have them become girlfriends with the occasional fling on the side. Or a poly relationship involving mom, Viv, Des and Becca. Maybe aunt.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But my point is also to get Viv and Mom an out if they really want different things from the relationship. After that night Viv may think there is a romantic possibility, but Mom doesn't want it. Then it is better for them to end it then and there, rather than Viv trying to get Mom to come around or make a stupid bet that benefits no one.
It's one of the things I find weird about the game and I absolutely love everything else it's just this one "relationsip" I don't agree with.

See if Viv wants a romantic relationship, mother doesn't. No matter what is said or how things turn out the mother is adamant she does not want a mono relationship.

The only way to get a relationship with her is to essentially force her or blackmail her and neither of those have lasting potential or feel particularly romantic.

If her mother was more "i'm okay with a relationship but I think you'd be missing out on a lot in life by turning down the open relationship offer" then that would be fine, she would be happy with either.

But she doesn't do that. She wants to keep her lifestyle, a life she is very happy with and Viv is trying to force her into something she doesn't want.

That whole dynamic is just a bit weird.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020

You're completely correct, it's logical and realistic this would be a horrible mistake of a relationship to pursue... if this was in the real world. I agree that both want the other to live the lifestyle the 'other' is more comfortable or better suited to. But being as this is just a game, I honestly would have liked a scenario where they both fall in love and choose to be in a relationship similar to Amelia and Michelle.

From my perspective, I can understand why Viv would like the idea of Mom being there with her to explore her sexual awakening with someone she trusts without the fear of getting hurt emotionally. On the other hand, it seems as though Mom is hesitant to allow herself to truly fall in love again with someone after losing her husband and just seems ok with getting her sexual needs met without the messiness or complications of being in a relationship, even if its with her daughter. I just wished there was some kind of middle ground or compromise, which is why I am stubbornly going to try and stick with the challenge if possible, lol.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
You're completely correct, it's logical and realistic this would be a horrible mistake of a relationship to pursue... if this was in the real world. I agree that both want the other to live the lifestyle the 'other' is more comfortable or better suited to. But being as this is just a game, I honestly would have liked a scenario where they both fall in love and choose to be in a relationship similar to Amelia and Michelle.

From my perspective, I can understand why Viv would like the idea of Mom being there with her to explore her sexual awakening with someone she trusts without the fear of getting hurt emotionally. On the other hand, it seems as though Mom is hesitant to allow herself to truly fall in love again with someone after losing her husband and just seems ok with getting her sexual needs met without the messiness or complications of being in a relationship, even if its with her daughter. I just wished there was some kind of middle ground or compromise, which is why I am stubbornly going to try and stick with the challenge if possible, lol.
Indeed. We don't know if there's anything more to her reluctance to a relationship with Viv. So it could be more than just "comfortable with her own lifestyle". ;)

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Like I said. Mom doesn't believe Viv can keep it, that's why she gives her such a ridiculous ultimatum. ;) :( Neither does she want to. A compromise could work. Have them become girlfriends with the occasional fling on the side. Or a poly relationship involving mom, Viv, Des and Becca. Maybe aunt.
That is another thing that bugs me about Mom. It feels too much like Viv is just yet another conquest for Mom.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes