VN Ren'Py Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Maybe it's just that I've been a financial supporter for a while, but if you care to look at his SS page, futa has been clearly listed even before SC was released, and we knew Tara could make a dick whenever she wanted.

So no one is shoving the futa kink into any of BWG's game. Those that have cared enough to pay attention have known the day would come for futa to enter either this or DDoS. From what I've spoken to BWG about it, it's more likely to be this. So if futa isn't your thing, DDoS is probably more your style.
OMG , sorry sir , I read before in BGW post her self that Futa will be optional and you can choose normal girls , right ? or there is change in mind.:unsure::unsure:

Snowfoxia

Aug 16, 2023
The same discussion at every lesbian game.
Why do some always want a man/futa in the game...:unsure:
That would be the case if, in a lesbian relationship, the girlfriend said we were looking for a guy.
If I have a girlfriend who is BI then I will not enter into a relationship with her as a lesbian.
And even if the topic goes on forever.:eek:
Everyone knows the saying. If it waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck then it is a duck.
In my opinion, this craftswoman and her mother already destroy the emotional connection.
I wish I could get around that. I find the story with the religious mother and her daughter much more interesting.
But it's ok, I'm always so happy when the game continues.:love:
Unfortunately one of very few on this site.
Could sometimes cry because I have the feeling that many people will be abandoned because there are no “ducks” and so many people want one.:cry:

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
It's always right when mother and daughter are going to do some more fucking that the game cuts to another scene:(:devilish:. I know that people want to see them with other characters in the game, but let them have some more time in the game together showing more action:devilish: and then jump to the other scenes.

This game is very good and has a very good story, it's just a shame that it doesn't have animation because then it would be 10, and I'm on the team that wants to see mother and daughter getting married in the end and showing how much their love is stronger than anything.

Reactions: BDFanZone
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes