VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
Replay the game (again...) didn't notice before but when Michelle go to the hospital and when doctor ASA shows her around the hospital they pass in front of the door of: "Doctor Hannibal - Nutritionist".. So funny, love it

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Apparently all I do is bitch about grammar and shit in games. this post is no different. :p

"If your done" should be "If you're done"
All instances of "Horney" should be "Horny"
So far, all references to "Stockings" should be "Tights" given the women are English. Stockings are the sheer legwear that come as 2 separate things, like Socks. What Michelle wears in the first School Uniform scene are stockings, if they connect at the top like leggings, they're tights.
"Dose That mean you aren't going to punish me." should be "Does that mean you aren't going to punish me?"
"say your sorry" should be "say you're sorry" both times it's said
"I'll get you knew ones" should be "I'll get you new ones"
"With a ripping sound she tore the nylon stocking" as above, "Stocking" should be "Tights" tights is always plural, like Jeans.
"Whipping the juices away" should be "wiping the juices away"
"hold bac a smile" should be "hold back a smile"
All instances of "Tenets" so far should be "Tenants" Tenets are beliefs, Tenants are people paying to live in your house.
"Nope. Moved here from London." should be "Yeah, moved here from London." or "Yep" or "Yes" if you prefer. Had the previous question been "So you didn't move from down the street?" then the "Nope" works, but as the question stands, it doesn't make sense.
"Holly fuck" should be "Holy fuck"
"want's" should be "wants"
all instances of "grinded" so far should be "ground"
"orgasims" should be "orgasms"
"tit's" should be "tits"
"They are even doing that whole nannight treatment" should be "They are even doing that whole nanite treatment"
"don't themselves look all that helthy" is a bit awkward, "don't look that healthy themselves" feels much better, spelling fix aside.
"luv" in almost all it's forms is incorrect here, "luv you" "luvs you" "i luv it" etc, shouls all be "love" English folk use "Luv" as a friendly term to a stranger" like "Hey luv, where can I take you" in a taxi, not as something you call an actual loved one.
"waist any time" should be "waste any time"
"riskay" should be "risque"
"Awe, you should bring her by" should be "Aww, you should bring her by"
"While this wasn't the gruelling 36 hour shifts she had been expected at her old hospital" is awkward, and fitting in with the following sentence, it should be something like "While she wasn't expected to do gruelling 36 hour shifts as she had at her old hospital"
"And you're daughter's at school" should be "And your daughter's at school"
"kinki" should be "kinky"
"falice" should be "phallus"
"Casue" should be "'cause" with the apostrophe.
"Michelle grabbed one of Ariah's braises" should be "Michelle grabbed one of Ariah's braids"
"Frist off. Prude" should be "First off, prude" and "Her sexy daughter tinight" should be "Her sexy daughter tonight"
"Masterbate" should be "Masturbate"
"cherry note" should be "cheery note"
"She pasued as she noted the pictures" should be "She paused as she noticed the pictures"
"tagged team" should be "tag teamed"
"stood in front of their daughter, naked except for the large strap on that both of them were wearing" should be "stood in front of their daughters, naked except for the large strap-ons that they were wearing"
"they're a click" should be "they're a clique"
"Damn strait" should be "Damn straight"
"last time you were hear" should be "last time you were here"

And that's it!

Loving the game, looking forward to the next version.

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
Apparently all I do is bitch about grammar and shit in games. this post is no different. :p

So far, all references to "Stockings" should be "Tights" given the women are English. Stockings are the sheer legwear that come as 2 separate things, like Socks. What Michelle wears in the first School Uniform scene are stockings, if they connect at the top like leggings, they're tights.
"Dose That mean you aren't going to punish me." should be "Does that mean you aren't going to punish me?"
"With a ripping sound she tore the nylon stocking" as above, "Stocking" should be "Tights" tights is always plural, like Jeans.
All instances of "Tenets" so far should be "Tenants" Tenets are beliefs, Tenants are people paying to live in your house.
"Nope. Moved here from London." should be "Yeah, moved here from London." or "Yep" or "Yes" if you prefer. Had the previous question been "So you didn't move from down the street?" then the "Nope" works, but as the question stands, it doesn't make sense.
"tit's" should be "tits"
"They are even doing that whole nannight treatment" should be "They are even doing that whole nanite treatment"
"don't themselves look all that helthy" is a bit awkward, "don't look that healthy themselves" feels much better, spelling fix aside.
"luv" in almost all it's forms is incorrect here, "luv you" "luvs you" "i luv it" etc, shouls all be "love" English folk use "Luv" as a friendly term to a stranger" like "Hey luv, where can I take you" in a taxi, not as something you call an actual loved one.
"While this wasn't the gruelling 36 hour shifts she had been expected at her old hospital" is awkward, and fitting in with the following sentence, it should be something like "While she wasn't expected to do gruelling 36 hour shifts as she had at her old hospital"
"Michelle grabbed one of Ariah's braises" should be "Michelle grabbed one of Ariah's braids"
"Frist off. Prude" should be "First off, prude" and "Her sexy daughter tinight" should be "Her sexy daughter tonight"
"She pasued as she noted the pictures" should be "She paused as she noticed the pictures"
"stood in front of their daughter, naked except for the large strap on that both of them were wearing" should be "stood in front of their daughters, naked except for the large strap-ons that they were wearing"

And that's it!

necessary work and very useful thank you and well done tank you

Reactions: Gwydion

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

"tit's" should be "tits"

And that's it!

You don't have a built-in autocorrect? :D:p

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
You don't have a built-in autocorrect? :D:p
Sure, but if the Dev wants to make their game look and feel as good as possible, shit like that needs sorting.

I'm not holding it against any Dev, I'm aware that not everyone's first language is English, nor is everyone as fussed about grammar and stuff as I am, nor are they aware of certain language quirks, but it's stuff that needs fixing, just as if it was a game showing an incorrect button prompt or misaligned texture.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Sure, but if the Dev wants to make their game look and feel as good as possible, shit like that needs sorting.

I'm not holding it against any Dev, I'm aware that not everyone's first language is English, nor is everyone as fussed about grammar and stuff as I am, nor are they aware of certain language quirks, but it's stuff that needs fixing, just as if it was a game showing an incorrect button prompt or misaligned texture.
First few times I played MLS (and Ddos) the grammar was distracting. Now I roll my eyes sometimes, but that's about it. I just ignore the mistakes. ;)
Bwg wrote he used several spell checking methods including grammarly, when working on the Ddos remake yet some still complained about errors. I haven't played the remake yet, so I can't corroborate their claim. I hope MLS gets at least the same treatment. :)

Jan 8, 2024

As a non-native english speaker I was also very disturbed by that many errors that were "obviously" systematic and I had to think of some auto-corrcetion would have caused it. (means simple search&replace)

Jan 10, 2020
so the daughter wants to get pregnant n have kids from her mom, n the MC is visited by a demon goddess in her dreams...PLEASE tell me futa-Michelle is coming, n is gonna breed Amelia!! ;):cool::sneaky::geek::giggle:

or even better yet, since Sydney's almost got her giving in to the "D", either of them will decide to host a breeding party, n both Michelle n Amelia wind up getting knocked up, without knowing who the father is, just like Sydney did. n btw, since Ariah HAS mentioned/hinted at bestiality on "several" occasions, n she n Sydney do have a golden retriever, PLUS Amelia asks her mom if they can get a dog...:unsure::rolleyes::devilish::p:love:(y)

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
so the daughter wants to get pregnant n have kids from her mom, n the MC is visited by a demon goddess in her dreams...PLEASE tell me futa-Michelle is coming, n is gonna breed Amelia!! ;):cool::sneaky::geek::giggle:

or even better yet, since Sydney's almost got her giving in to the "D", either of them will decide to host a breeding party, n both Michelle n Amelia wind up getting knocked up, without knowing who the father is, just like Sydney did. n btw, since Ariah HAS mentioned/hinted at bestiality on "several" occasions, n she n Sydney do have a golden retriever, PLUS Amelia asks her mom if they can get a dog...:unsure::rolleyes::devilish::p:love:(y)
On the question of pregnancy and Amalia's desire to be pregnant: don't forget Doc ASA's role and think about the kind of research and experiments she carries out... ???? Remember that in talking with the nurse they feel that Michelle "fits in well with their works etc." Perhaps this is a clue to follow? What do you say, folks?

Reactions: extreme_sadist

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023

First of all, I will say that this is all disgusting. Secondly, fortunately, the developer does not do bestiality.
It's a lesbian game and it's very good at it. Let it remain like this, maybe a little bit futa, since it was originally intended, but not much.

• Angry
Jan 8, 2024
First of all, I will say that this is all disgusting. Secondly, fortunately, the developer does not do bestiality.
It's a lesbian game and it's very good at it. Let it remain like this, maybe a little bit futa, since it was originally intended, but not much.
Whats disgusting for YOU is the kink for others ... As long as one can choose and it fits narrative and the authors interest and passion, anyone should be fine with almost anything.
Better not tell other people waht to like or dislike.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Whats disgusting for YOU is the kink for others ... As long as one can choose and it fits narrative and the authors interest and passion, anyone should be fine with almost anything.
Better not tell other people waht to like or dislike.
First of all, I don’t care what others like. Secondly, you give examples of fetishes, which should not be in this game and will never be in it. So, with your own tastes, it’s better to play other games and not shove them here, because this is a game about other things.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
First of all, I don’t care what others like. Secondly, you give examples of fetishes, which should not be in this game and will never be in it. So, with your own tastes, it’s better to play other games and not shove them here, because this is a game about other things.
Maybe it's just that I've been a financial supporter for a while, but if you care to look at his SS page, futa has been clearly listed even before SC was released, and we knew Tara could make a dick whenever she wanted.

So no one is shoving the futa kink into any of BWG's game. Those that have cared enough to pay attention have known the day would come for futa to enter either this or DDoS. From what I've spoken to BWG about it, it's more likely to be this. So if futa isn't your thing, DDoS is probably more your style.

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
why being so rude ?

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Maybe it's just that I've been a financial supporter for a while, but if you care to look at his SS page, futa has been clearly listed even before SC was released, and we knew Tara could make a dick whenever she wanted.

So no one is shoving the futa kink into any of BWG's game. Those that have cared enough to pay attention have known the day would come for futa to enter either this or DDoS. From what I've spoken to BWG about it, it's more likely to be this. So if futa isn't your thing, DDoS is probably more your style.
Read it again, we are not talking about futa. I wrote positive comments on Eruption Imminent, futa is clearly my style.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

OMG , sorry sir , I read before in BGW post her self that Futa will be optional and you can choose normal girls , right ? or there is change in mind.:unsure::unsure:

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes