• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I'm a lover (and creator) of lesbian games, but I have to say the futa in this game is indicated VERY early on during a sequence where there's a wish for pregnancy. The implication being that Tara can provide this, likely with a male appendage. This isn't a spoiler or buried context. It's early and obvious.

I'm not a big futa fan either (don't care for it personally), but you can't claim this wasn't made clear early on. And, above all, I think the dev's intention needs to be respected, even if it's against your personal preference.

And hell, I get requests to the contrary all the time (add futa/trans/men in general), so it's not like it doesn't come from both ends. I understand the desire to push for your preference, but it's best to just respect the vision of the dev.
Okay, I guess that went over my head or I forgot (it's been a long time since I first played it and never replayed the first chapters because there is only one path).
I'm not totally against futa, I just like "pure" lesbian content way more. And in a realistic scenario the supernatural/fantastic element of futa usually feels weird (generally speaking, I'm aware BWG always has fantastic elements in his games).
But discussing pros/cons of futa (or other fetishes) is pointless since nobody convinces anyone.

HugoLivemoreSAL

Nov 18, 2023
Calm down guys... It's a work in progress. Last news form the dev from his subscribestar site re. the game from December:

" I wanted to have the MLS update up by now but I just haven't been liking the writings so I have been writing and rewriting it. I think I've mostly got it sorted and will finish up the last back of renders this month. Hopefully. "

And this is from October:

"So I will probably regret doing this because I always hate not meeting deadlines and disappointing you but the current plan is to have the next update out by Halloween. I realized I had messed up with the story of MLS in that I always intended it to be a Futa game, but the story dictated the 'futa' part didn't come in until about a third to half way through the game. I knew that when I started and didn't think anything of it. However I now realize the mistake I make in that regard, as naturally not everyone is me and therefore don't want Futa in their game.
So after a lot of back and forth and writing and rewriting some ideas, I have decided to have a Futa Light version of the game, where most of the Futa content will have alternative non futa versions. I can't get rid of the futa all together as the story is dependent on it but I think I can narrow it down to 2 scenes and I will do my best to keep the story cohesive between the two versions. As well as add an in medias res scene to the start of the game so that new players have more of a warning of where things will be going."

See? No need to get you're panties in a bunch. Have some faith in the dev. ;)

Here's in short what I think (repost from ss):

As I see it, there are three options.
First is the science route. There is already this shady, well funded private clinic. And you have the book hinting at futuristic technologies. I.e. you could have an egg-egg ivf probably done in a similar way to a classic ivf with a few more steps, or a more futuristic using maybe retroviruses to "fertilize" the egg. Tara could be involved indirectly. (More on that maybe sometime later. ;) I have cooked up a new theory on Tara's influence on the city after the last chapters of MLS. :D)

Then there are the magic routes. Either Tara could use her power / a spell on them or Tara could give mom a magic tool (dildo or whatever) to "make magic babies". The last option would be to simply make mom a futanari. I'm ok with any of these options. :) Maybe slightly more inclined towards the scientific solution.
so why it took so long to annouced at some point

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
so why it took so long to annouced at some point
Well, I guess Bwg thought he gave enough hints. Amelia wanting a baby and Tara appearing in a dream to Michelle. Those who played "Dog days of summer" (same universe) would know she was a supernatural entity, a demon if you will, most likely a succubus. And thus she could probably grant mom her wish. The most obvious way or at least for an erotic game, would be by making mom a futanari. As the dev stated in his subscribestar.adult post, he realized it may have not been clear enough.
There was even a short game, a prequel of sorts to Ddos, starring Tara as a futanari. ;)

Reactions: Stringy Bob

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Then you will be disappointed. Only one daughter, Amelia is certain to get pregnant and only one mom will (likely) posses the tool. ;)
My comment was meant as a tease ;). I'm aware of what to expect, I'm just tired of these types of comments, where it was clear from the beginning (such as the scene with the beach and what book the main "mommy"was reading) that futanari contenc would be present in the game. It's like with threads with lesbian games where every now and then there are comments like-when will there be some male dick to fuck the main character?..I'm just tired.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
My comment was meant as a tease ;). I'm aware of what to expect, I'm just tired of these types of comments, where it was clear from the beginning (such as the scene with the beach and what book the main "mommy"was reading) that futanari contenc would be present in the game. It's like with threads with lesbian games where every now and then there are comments like-when will there be some male dick to fuck the main character?..I'm just tired.
For me the main clue was the dream of Tara after Amelia expressed her wish to have a baby with Michelle. ;) But frankly the book and then the private clinic made me think there could be a scientific solution. :)
Well, those type of comments are worse. :D They are more annoying and you see them more often. :rolleyes:
But you could get your wish with "Ariana’s perverted diary". ;) Although there is only the mc's mom. But there's her sister and sister's female friends. :D However it will take a while because it's just a side project. Until then you can try that wacky vn I put a link to in one of my previous posts. :ROFLMAO:

Snowfoxia

Aug 16, 2023
The topic of Futa comes up in every lesbian game.
There are enough other games with men, futa content.
There is no need to destroy the few lesbian games with it.:cry:
Most men won't understand the sensuality of lesbians, but I think it's precisely because they experience this sensuality in the story that they want their preferences in the game.:unsure:
I just find it unfortunate that there are some with lesbian content but the main character is a man/futa even if it's a woman and I try to skip everything that contains "dick" and the game loses a lot of content.:eek:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Pure lesbian games are much more common than pure futa games. Lesbian scenes in "straight" games are much more common than futa scenes in same games. And you know it very well, so you use "futa" in conjunction with "men" like this is whole one thing. But it's not.
One/several optional futa scenes are unlikely to ruin a good lesbian game for many people. Because futa-on-female and lesbian are related. Much more related then futa and stright.

There will always be people for whom the presence of optional futa, gay, netorare, femdom etc. scenes are ruin the whole game. They are outraged in the comments, handing out facepalms and engaged in review bombing. But I've never seen anyone get outraged that there is lesbian (even not optional) content in their "straight" game. The main thing that matters is that developers does not listen to this kind of "criticism", and does what is best for fans like them who loves same kind of kinks. Didn’t bend under the demands of pseudo-elitists who know what is beautiful and what is filth that needs to be burned out with the fire of purification.

Most men won't understand the sensuality of lesbians, but I think it's precisely because they experience this sensuality in the story that they want their preferences in the game.:unsure:
There is no one kind of "men". Different people play differently for the experiences that suit them best.

I just find it unfortunate that there are some with lesbian content but the main character is a man/futa even if it's a woman and I try to skip everything that contains "dick" and the game loses a lot of content.:eek:
Welcome to my world, friend! As a futa/trans, gentle femdom/lezdom, sub protagonist, femboy/twink enjoier :cautious:

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
I actually was overjoyed when this project started because of the lesbian theme and the clear focus on sensual interaction between the two main Protagonists.
Real lesbian games are extremely rare and often times just an afterthought of corruption or straight focused games.
And even if the theme is based around Female LIs, more often than not there are either Futa scenes or even straight ones for storytelling etc.

So I agree its a shame that this will be just another magic dick game.
Dunno if that is related to men wishing to have dicks in their games, I for one would be happy without a single one (even husbands/fathers/brothers to cuck I could do happily without).

Besides that: both MCs (I treat mother and daughter as equal MCs in my playthrough) are exactly to my liking.
I enjoyed the interaction, getting to know parts of their personas through actual "gameplay" and not just by flashbacks or a slow buildup from an unhappy marriage.
The art is beautiful and not overloaded with pointless 2 frames animations.
So all in all worth playing so far, and maybe the Futa part will be small enough to endure.

What annoyed me the most was the crossover with Tara.
Not only do I find it really unattractive to have "LIs" from other games, but she is one of the few characters I couldnt stand in DDoS.
With more optional inserts of other DDoS characters allready mentioned here I'll see how manageable it gets.
Maybe just put them in skippable bonus content days or something, just a suggestion.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
There will always be people for whom the presence of optional futa, gay, netorare, femdom etc. scenes are ruin the whole game.
I dont think that the problem is optional and avoidable content.
These are the most suggested options, especially for more controversial kinks.
The problem are unavoidable, often times plot related events.

I played a ton of corruption based FMC games where a lesbian only route was possible through avoidable encounters.
And although I really hoped for an actual lesbian game, this would be my next best hope.

As far as I could gather from the devs answers, there will be such unavoidable scenes.
It doesnt push me away from the game, but I can understand that this is exactly a turning point for a lot of lesbian-content fans.

In the end we will have to see where the dev will lead us in the story. But I believe that suggestions and thoughts about the current and planned content are very important, especially rather early in development, and can lead to reasonable solutions that fit both the plot and rhe taste of likeminded players.

Reactions: 7_lJzWy3XxoEyow7

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
While I’m happy the conversation here isn’t (entirely) dead, I do feel like it is going in circles.

For one, both games, MLS and Ddos take place in the same city, New Amsterdam, in an alternate timeline. So same world, same rules need to apply. There is magic, at least to an extent. How much is debatable.

Second, it was established early that Amelia (daughter) wanted to marry her mother (Michelle) and have a baby with her. It was only a question how to accomplish that. The easiest way is to make mom a futanari. The easiest way to do that is to employ magic - let Tara (a supernatural entity) turn mom into one. We witness mom’s dream with Tara after mom’s conversation with Amelia about wanting a child. So sorry if this bothers you, but as you see it was hinted at quite early in the game.

However the dev (Bwg) stated he will probably make most futanari content optional. I assume you will be able to choose between a futa scene and scene with a dildo (you know, same mesh, different texture ). But for the story’s sake at least one futanari scene will be probably present. And yes, as of early December Bwg posted he was writing the next update. So no one knows how it will turn out.

Well, I would prefer a scientific route, but I’m not opposed to using a bit of magic. I mentioned it on Bwg’s subscribe.star page, but it is entirely up to him.

You know, I really like the game. It ticks a lot of boxes. Female protagonist, female LIs, older – younger woman and even better, they are related. Additionally the main couple is already established so we don’t have to wait until the end of the game only to get an epilogue of them together. Them having a child and living as a family is (as far as I know) even rarer. The only other game I played with a similar ending was “Building our futature”. For full disclosure I enjoy futanari content. But way more futanari + female, than futanari + male. You could consider it a long winded explanation why I won’t mind futanari elements in MLS as much.

Would I prefer if it stayed female only? Yes. But even if I didn’t like futanari, I guess I would just take it as a means to an end. If I didn't like futanari and without the "family" ending, I would get angry at the game for including a futanari in it’s final chapters, but because I liked it so far I wouldn’t write it off as a failure. More like a good attempt spoiled by the ending. So something like „Interstellar“. :) And would hope for better luck next time.

And by the way, if you do enjoy futanari, Bwg is working on a game "Sexcraft" about a futanari elven mage infiltrating a royal family on a quest to "catch them all". ;)

p.s.
I know the term "futanari" is used loosely, for simplicity, I guess, but it shouldn't be.

futanari =/= transsexual or shemale
futanari = hermaphrodite, i.e. possessing both male and female reproductive organs

I think it looks better when the testicles are "hidden" (internal), but that is just my personal preference no doubt from watching older Japanese movies. :giggle:

Jan 8, 2024
I know the term "futanari" is used loosely, for simplicity, I guess, but it shouldn't be.

futanari =/= transsexual or shemale
futanari = hermaphrodite, i.e. possessing both male and female reproductive organs
I also think what ppl gets upset mostly is that a dick=male ...
But Hermaphrodite is just both ... and I'm fine with that totaly. Feminin body shapes with both sexes
How you get this on the mother ... stem cells and of course the genetic predisposition of her (Y) that never formed. But as she is working as a medical doctor...
But I think it would be hard to make this an entertaining twist.
Probably better to put this "sex extension" into a natives ritual aka magic. Therefor the plot already has 2 protagonists in Sidney and Ariah.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
How you get this on the mother ... stem cells and of course the genetic predisposition of her (Y) that never formed. But as she is working as a medical doctor...
But I think it would be hard to make this an entertaining twist.
Probably better to put this "sex extension" into a natives ritual aka magic.
For your magical needs you already have Tara, no need for a shaman. :giggle:
Hell, you could go with fleshcrafting if you want a twist. ;) Give mom a monstrous/supernatural cock that could change length and girth to unnatural proportions. Or be like a dragon cock with scales, spikes or spines or whatever. But Ddos and Mls aren't horror games and Tara is not a Tsimizce nor a Cenobite. :geek:

As for a scientific approach, I think an advanced form of ivf with two eggs is a simpler solution to the problem then going with a futanari. You'd have to grow or transplant the entire apparatus. You are going to be adding organs instead of just replacing them, so it's going to be more difficult. You'd likely need to remove the clitoris completely. Reshape the rear end of the penis and attach the penis to muscles and maybe bones to hold it in place. Attach veins and nerves to penis, prostate and testicles. Maybe reroute the urethra. In the end you'd have to deal with a significant increase of testosterone. Which could have unwanted side effects. :oops:
I think showing the process could be at least interesting, if not exciting. Like in the trailer for . You could show the whole process from growing the organs in a lab through the surgery to mom testing her new equipment and maybe dealing with the side effects. ;)

Mom having a Y chromosome would mean she has what, an XY pair or XXY? With an XY pair with an Y chromosome that has never gotten expressed, I don't think she would look like she does now, or even her body to work like it does. Because then she wouldn't have a second X chromosome either... And if she had an XXY combination, I think she'd have severe health issues. Could she even have kids?

I don't know what would be required for a natural occurrence of hermaphroditism in humans. Would they be even fertile? Would only one set of organs work? And I mean true hermaphrodites with both sets of organs. Not those few unlucky people stuck somewhere inbetween with not fully or correctly developed organs. Of course there are animals which are hermaphrodites. Snails, for one, if I remember correctly.

All things considered, if futanari is the choice, then magic is the better option. Most players probably wouldn't appreciate a montage documenting the whole ordeal of "manufacturing" one. :(
And if you say, "hey (mom) don't need to have both, a cock and balls are enough. (Why complicate things.)", I'd say I'd rather mom have both, because I prefer mom with a pussy or at least with both, then just with a cock and balls. ;)

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
How about we just have a good fuck with a monster strap-on. Push the daughter a little.
I'd rather have them use a strapless dildo. One that can "ejaculate".
Or how about we give mom or daughter a magic tongue? That could reach every nook and cranny of her partner's pussy, tickle her ovaries or urethra. :giggle:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
For your magical needs you already have Tara, no need for a shaman. :giggle:
Hell, you could go with fleshcrafting if you want a twist. ;) Give mom a monstrous/supernatural cock that could change length and girth to unnatural proportions. Or be like a dragon cock with scales, spikes or spines or whatever. But Ddos and Mls aren't horror games and Tara is not a Tsimizce nor a Cenobite. :geek:

As for a scientific approach, I think an advanced form of ivf with two eggs is a simpler solution to the problem then going with a futanari. You'd have to grow or transplant the entire apparatus. You are going to be adding organs instead of just replacing them, so it's going to be more difficult. You'd likely need to remove the clitoris completely. Reshape the rear end of the penis and attach the penis to muscles and maybe bones to hold it in place. Attach veins and nerves to penis, prostate and testicles. Maybe reroute the urethra. In the end you'd have to deal with a significant increase of testosterone. Which could have unwanted side effects. :oops:
I think showing the process could be at least interesting, if not exciting. Like in the trailer for . You could show the whole process from growing the organs in a lab through the surgery to mom testing her new equipment and maybe dealing with the side effects. ;)

Mom having a Y chromosome would mean she has what, an XY pair or XXY? With an XY pair with an Y chromosome that has never gotten expressed, I don't think she would look like she does now, or even her body to work like it does. Because then she wouldn't have a second X chromosome either... And if she had an XXY combination, I think she'd have severe health issues. Could she even have kids?

I don't know what would be required for a natural occurrence of hermaphroditism in humans. Would they be even fertile? Would only one set of organs work? And I mean true hermaphrodites with both sets of organs. Not those few unlucky people stuck somewhere inbetween with not fully or correctly developed organs. Of course there are animals which are hermaphrodites. Snails, for one, if I remember correctly.

All things considered, if futanari is the choice, then magic is the better option. Most players probably wouldn't appreciate a montage documenting the whole ordeal of "manufacturing" one. :(
And if you say, "hey (mom) don't need to have both, a cock and balls are enough. (Why complicate things.)", I'd say I'd rather mom have both, because I prefer mom with a pussy or at least with both, then just with a cock and balls. ;)
Ovo-ovo IVF is certainly possible last I checked, but incredibly illegal. Don't believe it's been tested on human embryos yet.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Ovo-ovo IVF is certainly possible last I checked, but incredibly illegal. Don't believe it's been tested on human embryos yet.
Went have a perfect place for that. ;) A rich, private hospital, certainly well equipped and willing to go above and beyond for their customers. :) All sorts of things could be happening behind it's walls. :devilish: It's existence lead me to a new theory on Tara's activities in the city.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Went have a perfect place for that. ;) A rich, private hospital, certainly well equipped and willing to go above and beyond for their customers. :) All sorts of things could be happening behind it's walls. :devilish: It's existence lead me to a new theory on Tara's activities in the city.
I believe we also have the technology for artificial wombs, but also highly illegal, since a person would never legally be "born" as such.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes