VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Has it occurred to anyone that since Michelle turned down Tara's offer, she may have preyed on Amelia instead to get a deal?

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
I think if a game is planned to include futa elements, it should make clear of this day 1 rather than keeping it as a "surprise". While myself is interested in seeing some futa actions, there will be some people will cause drama over this kind of thing. Maybe a dev note in the OP to clear things out would be nice next time

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hello everyone. Been a while I know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Brilliant as always ,
To each their own taste and love which suitable much , We all enjoy these games in different ways , ppl like Futa OK it is their call , ppl don't want Futa in their game (Like me) OK and since you clarify Futa is NOT Forced and ( where most of the Futa content will have alternative non futa versions ) as you said , So every one will be happy and enjoy this wonderful great game.
Thank you very much
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I think if a game is planned to include futa elements, it should make clear of this day 1 rather than keeping it as a "surprise". While myself is interested in seeing some futa actions, there will be some people will cause drama over this kind of thing. Maybe a dev note in the OP to clear things out would be nice next time
There is a single dick in DDoS. Should the Lesbian tag be scrapped in that?

There are two solutions that make another version unnecessary. An option to disable futa which changes character to woman, or just make the scene skippable.

ElCafillero

Mar 9, 2018
New public post on subscribestar + short comics about (I think) neighbours from MLS

Merry Christmas everyone year in Review. Sorry for the long silence. Long story short I have a new motherboard and Graphics Card for my computer.

So this was not the most productive year and I am truly sorry about that. I can't really put my finger on one thing in particular that caused it other than it just seemed like nothing really got done as fast as I thought it would. The good news is, that I have refined my work flow to hopefully make things faster.

And example of that is I would often either render everything out before hand with a general idea of how the scene would go and then write it all afterword. Or as was the case for DDoS for the longest time I would write until I needed a image. I would then pause create the image place it do all of that then start writing again. It sounds utterly stupid writing it down now but that's what happened. Now twice a week I go to a quite spot out of my house where I can't be distracted and I just write. Then I come home and I start rendering the images for the scenes that I wrote. This goes a lot faster and I am really thinking my pace will pick up from now on.

As for my games.

I wanted to have the MLS update up by now but I just haven't been liking the writings so I have been writing and rewriting it. I think I've mostly got it sorted and will finish up the last back of renders this month. Hopefully.

I was also really trying to get the new build of SexCraft done by Christmas but that doesn't look like it is going to happen. But it is getting closer. If you follow me on twitter then you might have seen I've been redesigning some of the characters.

As for DDoS well.... that is a bit of a surprise but I don't want to say anything right now but I have been very happy with the changes so far. So thank you all for your support and have a merry Christmas and here is hoping you all are looking forward to a new year.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I really like this one but it badly needs to have some proofreading done. Almost every scene has a typo, a misspelled word or simply the wrong word used for the situation.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
y r talking of the VN or the comic ?
The VN. Just played it through again from scratch. It's peppered with typos. Call me fussy if you want but it's quite jarring when you're reading something and the first thing that catches your eye is the misspelled word or the wrong word. A good entertaining VN just needs some proofreading to elevate it to another level.

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
The VN. Just played it through again from scratch. It's peppered with typos. Call me fussy if you want but it's quite jarring when you're reading something and the first thing that catches your eye is the misspelled word or the wrong word. A good entertaining VN just needs some proofreading to elevate it to another level.
Do you want to do something about this, may be together ?

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Nothing wrong with contacting an author yourself to offer being a proof reader. Free help is usually appreciated if it means they have more organized support.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I really like this one but it badly needs to have some proofreading done. Almost every scene has a typo, a misspelled word or simply the wrong word used for the situation.
Was just about to say the same lol. It's bad even by bad standards.

Please, someone tell me the writing actually gets better in this. Scenes and matching dialogue that make absolutely no sense...this is awful compared to DDoS. Also, the 'English' from a non-native is also fucking terrible. Please devs, if you want to simulate someone talking from the UK, specifically England, please ask someone from here to do it for you.

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2023
Was just about to say the same lol. It's bad even by bad standards.

Please, someone tell me the writing actually gets better in this. Scenes and matching dialogue that make absolutely no sense...this is awful compared to DDoS.
What? Really? Are there people out there that read all those texts ?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes