VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Fire117

Aug 8, 2022
Thank you for doing a almost non Futa Version, I don't like Futa at all and didn't looked forward to the Futa Scenes. I would have stopped this Game and deleted it when it have come to be a Full on Futa Game.

Please, do the Same for Sexcraft. It would be nice if there would be a option do ditch the Futa aspect in there too. Then I could download and play it. As you said not everyone likes Futa and I would prefer a full on females Only Version.
Same, not a fan of Futa at all quite frankly.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
It's a bit of a shame that I discover that MLS was supposed to be a futa game at the same time that you announce a tweak in that content. I encourage devs going for what they think is best so I'm really hoping this is the decision that brings the most joy at the end.

I also commend you for the decision to abandon Unity, I'm on the side that thinks that niche/small developers would still be fine. The loss of trust is the biggest transgression and enough of a reason for people to be skeptical about choosing Unity.

Snowfoxia

Aug 16, 2023
They're always such strange conversations.:unsure:
Futa counts as male and that has no place in a lesbian game.
There are plenty of other games where everything is represented.
Why destroy something rare?o_O
Doesn't give the developers any strange ideas.:eek:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's a bit of a shame that I discover that MLS was supposed to be a futa game at the same time that you announce a tweak in that content. I encourage devs going for what they think is best so I'm really hoping this is the decision that brings the most joy at the end.

I also commend you for the decision to abandon Unity, I'm on the side that thinks that niche/small developers would still be fine. The loss of trust is the biggest transgression and enough of a reason for people to be skeptical about choosing Unity.
Maybe would be fine for now. But if greedy unity executives are able to move this forward and make some fast money from other big companies like Nintendo i bet they will come for the small developers later too.

Reactions: sava75

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
They're always such strange conversations.:unsure:
Futa counts as male and that has no place in a lesbian game.
There are plenty of other games where everything is represented.
Why destroy something rare?o_O
Doesn't give the developers any strange ideas.:eek:
Futa is in the same genre as hermaphrodite which is being born a fusion of both genders. The argument only works if they were born male and are in the process of transitioning.

Reactions: Nessiah
Jun 6, 2022
I didn't know that the game was going to have futa, honestly you should have put that from the beginning, also even if there is a "Light" version they will still have futas scenes.

it would be a good idea to put it in developer notes or in the game description, so that people who are not interested in futa know it from there.
well a pity for me, good luck with your projects.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fire117

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
it would be a good idea to put it in developer notes or in the game description, so that people who are not interested in futa know it from there.
So you can not read that like you seem to have not read the original post? :ROFLMAO:

Lessoned learned for next time, that I need to make it clear to the player where certain things are heading even if it could constitute a bit as a spoiler for the story.
honestly you should have put that from the beginning,
Also, the Dev doesn't have control of the thread so they can't control the tags or what is posted in the op

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I somehow remember my comment after the first release of this game and now I have an answer.

Honestly, I'm fine with any plot twist. I always thought that it was more important for the dev to tell their story and the idea that they had initially, without the interference of patrons, polls or noisy masses. After all, if I'm not happy with their work I can always just stop playing, but I will be sure that I played the version originally intended.

Jun 6, 2022
wow i don't know if i wrote it wrong or what (english is not my first language), the only thing i said is that it would be nice if the dev would use things that other devs use like "future tags, dev notes, or a more detailed description" you know things where other devs put what they plan to do with the game.

even if the dev doesn't own the thread it's something he can ask the thread maintainer.

but well good luck to all.

Reactions: Natol and Fire117

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
You know... I said in another thread that I wasn't going to make assumptions on why BlackWeb didn't clearly communicate that this was going to be futa. But after looking through the first few pages of this thread, I'm convinced that they're not being honest.

Just look at the first few pages. Everyone was celebrating and hyped for a new lesbian incest story and several people even asked if that was the case and if there would be futa. Some people even took it for granted that it was all lesbian and expressed it clearly answering others that there would be no futa and that they didn't want any futa.

Now BlackWeb says the story was always planned to go in this new direction that many people didn't know about.

It would have been so easy to clarify but for whatever reason BlackWeb chose not to despite posting on the thread about other things. This current shitstorm could and should have been avoided years ago. I don't believe that this is just some unfortunate miscommunication. They'd have to be dense as fuck to not realize that this would come off as a bait and switch.

• Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
You know... I said in another thread that I wasn't going to make assumptions on why BlackWeb didn't clearly communicate that this was going to be futa. But after looking through the first few pages of this thread, I'm convinced that they're not being honest.

Just look at the first few pages. Everyone was celebrating and hyped for a new lesbian incest story and several people even asked if that was the case and if there would be futa. Some people even took it for granted that it was all lesbian and expressed it clearly answering others that there would be no futa and that they didn't want any futa.

Now BlackWeb says the story was always planned to go in this new direction that many people didn't know about.

It would have been so easy to clarify but for whatever reason BlackWeb chose not to despite posting on the thread about other things. This current shitstorm could and should have been avoided years ago. I don't believe that this is just some unfortunate miscommunication. They'd have to be dense as fuck to not realize that this would come off as a bait and switch.
This is their/his/her game and they can do whatever they want with it. Many people like the direction it goes, others don't, but that's solely their problem. It's like with all those half-wits who always ask in a game about futa/lesbians if they can play a guy, or they know perfectly well that they can't, so they write anyway that the game sucks because there is no male protagonist. Let it go, you are not the creators of this game, nor do you have any power over the author's imagination. If you like it, play it, if not, there are other games. In the plot it was indicated (scene on the beach) that it will go this way, the head heroine read a book dedicated to this, this applies to the early stages of the game. Surprised? if so, it means that you don't give a shit about the plot....

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes