VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
mother daughter club...that ring some bells to me ....look at here
There you'll find not VN but some very good novels....
let me say that MLS is sooo great; I particularly appreciate this vicious complicity between Michelle and her daughter...keep going dude...

Last edited:
Reactions: Fapmaister

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Love the way the dev name checks "Mother daughter exchange club" without actually saying it.
Not sure if Girlfriend Films watch forums like this, but if they do - Hey guys, love your work.

Reactions: afterlights

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
mother daughter club...that ring some bells to me ....look at here
There you'll find not VN but some very good novels....
let me say that MLS is sooo great; I particularly appreciate this vicious complicity between Michelle and her daughter...keep going dude...
Love the way the dev name checks "Mother daughter exchange club" without actually saying it.
Not sure if Girlfriend Films watch forums like this, but if they do - Hey guys, love your work.
Difference is, in MDEC the moms aren't banging their own daughters!
I like Girfriends Films, too, what's annoying is that a lot of scenes are shot in really ugly bedrooms. That mint-coloured linen... (IYKYK).

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
Difference is, in MDEC the moms aren't banging their own daughters!
I like Girfriends Films, too, what's annoying is that a lot of scenes are shot in really ugly bedrooms. That mint-coloured linen... (IYKYK).
"Difference is, in MDEC the moms aren't banging their own daughters!" on nifty sure they are, and a lot

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 5.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 148 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Which folder and how?
You download the MLS-CH5.1-xxx.zip (xxx for PC or Mac), that contains the game folder. You have to extract it, 7zip is a good app for that. Then you can start the game with the exe/dmg file. An installation isn't necessary. Unless you use an android phone, then you need the port.

Fire117

Aug 8, 2022
You download the MLS-CH5.1-xxx.zip (xxx for PC or Mac), that contains the game folder. You have to extract it, 7zip is a good app for that. Then you can start the game with the exe/dmg file. An installation isn't necessary. Unless you use an android phone, then you need the port.
Can only extract it from WINRAR.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes