VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Yumberduddle

Oct 18, 2018
absolutely love the most recent update, it was a fantastic foursome fuckfest, but my special favorite part was getting to have some of the backstory for michelle and her daughter, i love the gravity and the atmosphere of that conversation and each step we take into their backstory brings these women to life all the more, making the juicy fun of the rest of the game even better!! cant wait to continue learning about them and seeing the story develop!

couldve used a lot less jokes about dog sex, tho, if im being honest...i mean if its supposed to be foreshadowing something then i at least hope that'll be a female dog when it comes, but whether its setting something up or not, amelia is being bizarrely pushy about the idea with her jokes. just cuz u know someone is a generally kinky and sexually eager person doesnt mean that the first and only thing that goes through someone's head at finding out they have a pet dog is that they're fucking it, and that she cant let go of this idea is super weird.

thats really the only thing so far thats really been off tho, and obviously the update was overall great!!! keep up the awesome work <3

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
absolutely love the most recent update, it was a fantastic foursome fuckfest, but my special favorite part was getting to have some of the backstory for michelle and her daughter, i love the gravity and the atmosphere of that conversation and each step we take into their backstory brings these women to life all the more, making the juicy fun of the rest of the game even better!! cant wait to continue learning about them and seeing the story develop!

couldve used a lot less jokes about dog sex, tho, if im being honest...i mean if its supposed to be foreshadowing something then i at least hope that'll be a female dog when it comes, but whether its setting something up or not, amelia is being bizarrely pushy about the idea with her jokes. just cuz u know someone is a generally kinky and sexually eager person doesnt mean that the first and only thing that goes through someone's head at finding out they have a pet dog is that they're fucking it, and that she cant let go of this idea is super weird.

thats really the only thing so far thats really been off tho, and obviously the update was overall great!!! keep up the awesome work <3
BWG has already stated multiple times that he doesn't do bestiality.

Reactions: afterlights

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
well im happy to hear that but that does make it even weirder that there's such an insistence from amelia on pushing the idea
Devs tease and/or satirize other fetishes all the time in games. I'm not really a fan of the practice myself.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
well im happy to hear that but that does make it even weirder that there's such an insistence from amelia on pushing the idea
The joke comes from how when Michele and Ariah first met, Ariah mentioned that her people stopped practicing beasiality coupled with the horse dildo from before. The idea is supposed to be playful teasing something that shows that Michelle and Ariah are actually getting closer as friends.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
no i dont think so... i think dev is working on other titles.. this will probably be updated... soon.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Hello everyone. As recompense for my long absence I'm just going to go ahead an release this here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MLS 5.1

Changelog:
start of chapter 5
~200 images
1 major sex scene

Download:

Win:

Mac:

Last edited:

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Hello everyone. As recompense for my long absence I'm just going to go ahead an release this here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MLS 5.1

Changelog:
start of chapter 5
~200 images
1 major sex scene

Download:

Win:

Mac:
Win one is not working

Reactions: Bourn56
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes