VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes
Jul 19, 2020
Not only is it disgusting it is just animal abuse, it is only slightly less worse than pedo stuff. Dev please don't go down this road.
Isn't it kinda weird that people go there whole lives barely sparing a thought for the fact they can buy a sandwich made from the carcass of a murdered animal that spent its life locked in a cage barely bigger than its body, often times having its extremities aputated, fed slurry filled with artificial hormones and antibiotics and getting forcefully inseminated or bred to produce offspring; but then the idea of a woman maybe enjoying letting a dog mount them then suddenly abuse becomes an issue?

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Isn't it kinda weird that people go there whole lives barely sparing a thought for the fact they can buy a sandwich made from the carcass of a murdered animal that spent its life locked in a cage barely bigger than its body, often times having its extremities aputated, fed slurry filled with artificial hormones and antibiotics and getting forcefully inseminated or bred to produce offspring; but then the idea of a woman maybe enjoying letting a dog mount them then suddenly abuse becomes an issue?
Found the vegan.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
It's kinda weird that the vegan slogan is "meat is murder" but they don't give a second thought about all the innocent vegetables that have lost their lives for that salad they are eating. Lol

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
this game is amazing I'm a big fan only small remark: the women all or almost all have the same body, the same shapes, personally I would like a little variety: thin women, small breasts (very) large nipples etc but maybe it's not possible with the existing libraries...

Jul 19, 2020
It's kinda weird that the vegan slogan is "meat is murder" but they don't give a second thought about all the innocent vegetables that have lost their lives for that salad they are eating. Lol
Nah the vegetables are super antisemitic, they'd do Hitler again if they had arms and legs. It's the poor sweet innocent fruits that we ought to feel sorry for.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Nice update! Really looking forward to the corruption of the neighbors!

some typos:

Michelle: ... you need to ask permission before you do anything sextual with them
Amelia: Yes, you were the hot wife I was refearing (referring) to.
Ariah: Yeah, I was just talking with our new tenet (tenant)
Michelle: Hey there, Nurse Addiosn (Addison)
Dr. Asa set the file she had been reading over and got up slipping, slipping on a doctors coat...
Dr. Asa: Anyways. Let's go meet some patience (patients)
Dr. Asa: The short explanation goes if you are under the age of twenty six and sill being clamed (claimed)...
Michelle: She certainly doesn't waist (waste) time.
Amelia: Speaking of though did you know the school has a program from (for) troubled teens?
Lisa: So she seems to (be) settling in alright?
Addison: I'm filling for Seara (not sure if a typo or just the way the name is)
Ariah: And you're (your) daughter's at school right?
Michelle just let out a sight as she stared down at the large horse falice (falus?)
Michelle: Casue (Because?) I got a feeling this thing is going to destroy...
Reaching down, Michelle grabbed one of Ariah's braises (braids)...

Reactions: BlackWebGames

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Hello it's me again with another MLS update.

I wasn't planning on releasing another update so soon but I just really wanted to finish this chapter up and just throw all my attention on to the next DDoS update.

So check out my subscribestar and coffee pages.

Changelog:

Finished Chapter 4
1 long sex scene with two variants.
1 short sex scene
~130 images in total

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

I wasn't planning on releasing another update so soon but I just really wanted to finish this chapter up and just throw all my attention on to the next DDoS update.

Changelog:

Finished Chapter 4
1 short sex scene
~130 images in total
finally, i've been waiting for so long for the DDOS update~ BANZAI!!!

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022

Changelog:

Finished Chapter 4
1 short sex scene
~130 images in total
Really looking forward to play it, I redid the game not so long ago with a translation patch, it was even more enjoyable to read!

Reactions: BlackWebGames

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
I have high expectations for Chapter 5
So do I...Looking forward to how the neighbor and her daughter are going to be "corrupted"...and me be some gray haired grand-mother (or some old woman) who loves to "teach" young girls...anyway, love this great game....Would like to create my own game...

Reactions: afterlights

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
So do I...Looking forward to how the neighbor and her daughter are going to be "corrupted"...and me be some gray haired grand-mother (or some old woman) who loves to "teach" young girls...anyway, love this great game....Would like to create my own game...
Renply is actually a pretty easy tool to use to make games once you get the hang of it.

Last edited:

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
do not know this one. I tough renpy games were created with some library and Genesis9 and maybe some others softwares
The coding for renpy is fairly simple and easy to learn. That just leaves how you want to do the graphics

Reactions: ktunga
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes