VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MotherLoversSociety-CH4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Well, well....there are some seriously cringe-worthy and sexist statements in this release, especially given the focus of a female protagonist and feminist themes. But it is what it is.

I will interject this, however, a "Chief Resident" would only be in charge of other residents (resident being defined as a doctor in the latter part of their training). A chief resident would not be in charge of a doctor who has completed training. A better title would be Chief of Staff, Emergency Department.

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
Well, well....there are some seriously cringe-worthy and sexist statements in this release, especially given the focus of a female protagonist and feminist themes. But it is what it is.

I will interject this, however, a "Chief Resident" would only be in charge of other residents (resident being defined as a doctor in the latter part of their training). A chief resident would not be in charge of a doctor who has completed training. A better title would be Chief of Staff, Emergency Department.
Do you not know where you are? Its like going to 8chan or r/conservative and being surprised Nazi's are everywhere.

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
I get the feeling Michelle actually fled unlawfully with her daughter and is using New Amsterdam's unique extradition laws to avoid consequences...
I get that feeling too. Eventually, I am expecting the (ex) husband to show up in this story and wreak havoc on the ladies. Even if he is a jerk, if Michelle fled unlawfully, he'd have cause.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I know exactly where I am and for 95%+ of all the games here I would have rolled my eyes and went about my way. But for a game attempting to promote feminist themes, the script suddenly went into the ditch.
Where did you get the idea that this game is "attempting to promote feminist themes"? Unless you equal "lesbian" with feminist. Which would be weird.
I get that feeling too. Eventually, I am expecting the (ex) husband to show up in this story and wreak havoc on the ladies. Even if he is a jerk, if Michelle fled unlawfully, he'd have cause.
I highly doubt Tara would allow him to mess with her toys ...

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I know exactly where I am and for 95%+ of all the games here I would have rolled my eyes and went about my way. But for a game attempting to promote feminist themes, the script suddenly went into the ditch.
Dude, this is a city with an insanely dark underbelly. There are going to be characters and statements that not everyone is going to agree with. Meliana in DDoS is a freaking Druglord who is possibly also part of human trafficking. You thinking that the line that goes too far is "exteme feminism" is laughable by comparison.

The majority opinion in both games from the characters are "Feminism is all well and good, but manhaters are a buzz kill." Your end of the spectrum is also a buzz kill and you will find no friends or supporters here with it.

Last edited:

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
There is no extradition in New Amsterdam. He has no legal case to extract his daughter. It is more likely the threat is Michelle needing to keep her predatory boss at bay.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Wasn't there supposed to be a "big scene" in this update? There was like 20 images.
The big scene is the sex scene between Amelia, Michelle, Sydney and Ariah. However I was not confident with the appearance of Sydney so I released it just before doing the rendering for the sex scene so if I decided to change her design I could. Turns out people didn't like it so I did do a redesign of her and thats what you see now.

And in fairness to me it was closer to 100 images.

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
I don't know if there is something wrong with me, but am I the only one who has noticed suggestions of zoophilia? I like erotica and have a lot of fetishes myself and don't like kink shaming, but bestiality is a big No No for me. Not only is it disgusting it is just animal abuse, it is only slightly less worse than pedo stuff. Dev please don't go down this road.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I don't know if there is something wrong with me, but am I the only one who has noticed suggestions of zoophilia? I like erotica and have a lot of fetishes myself and don't like kink shaming, but bestiality is a big No No for me. Not only is it disgusting it is just animal abuse, it is only slightly less worse than pedo stuff. Dev please don't go down this road.
I will never have bestiality in my games. It is actually on my list of things I will never do on my subscribestar. Yes it is a joke mostly coming from me poking fun of the adult game community and how they react whenever there is any kind of animal in these games.

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
What? Perhaps you are just seeing what you want to see. Literally every sex act has been two women or masturbation. If you are imagining two sheep and a hillbilly you need to talk to a counselor or something.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Mother Lovers Society Gui Textbox Mod
Replaces the Withe Textbox with a Black Textbox, you can also increase the Text Size and Box Opacity.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Should work with future updates.

Download:

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
hey JokerLeader
could you add another link? thanks

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
The think people get the impression there might be some zoo stuff is because of the horsecock dildo and then a few min later a dog in the game lol.

Just want the mom and daughter to lez out with friends and ppl they meet.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes