VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Nice,I am guessing that the daughter will get used by several of the nurses at some point. Also maybe the mom deciding to use the horse dildo on her daughter. The mom and daughter corrupting the next door neighbor girl. I can dream about the mom turning the daughter into a lesbian cum bucket.

• Red Heart
Reactions: afterlights
Oct 9, 2021
Nice,I am guessing that the daughter will get used by several of the nurses at some point. Also maybe the mom deciding to use the horse dildo on her daughter. The mom and daughter corrupting the next door neighbor girl. I can dream about the mom turning the daughter into a lesbian cum bucket.
or maybe Michelle have sex with chloe mom and have an threesome with her daugther and chloe mom
Probably around 12. Chapter 4 is the start of the second act and will be the longest act Probably 5 or 6 Chapters
maybe i could see the chapter 12 been released in around 2029 or 2030

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Link to text box mod just sends you to a mixdrop page that infinitely redirects to cam sights
It works for me, using the Brave browser on Windows, along with AdBlock Plus. But here you go, I attached the zip directly to this post.

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.4
Size 96.3 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Please update it.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Excellent as always.
Noticed some spelling mistakes in the latest chapter

After work:
grooling should be grueling (although a heavily aroused and wet woman might grool)

With the sexy plumber:
vigina should be vagina
fallice should be phallus
mintues - minutes
loobercated - lubricated
Casue - Cause
leaverage - leverage
sour - sore
barmitspha - bar mitzvah (or bat mitzvah for a woman, apparently)

ED: Have you thought about typing up the text in a word processor, running a spelling check to catch the worst errors & then copy & pasting it into the RenPy editor?

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackWebGames

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Excellent as always.
Noticed some spelling mistakes in the latest chapter

After work:
grooling should be grueling (although a heavily aroused and wet woman might grool)

With the sexy plumber:
vigina should be vagina
fallice should be phallus
mintues - minutes
loobercated - lubricated
Casue - Cause
leaverage - leverage
sour - sore
barmitspha - bar mitzvah (or bat mitzvah for a woman, apparently)

ED: Have you thought about typing up the text in a word processor, running a spelling check to catch the worst errors & then copy & pasting it into the RenPy editor?
Think you missed my post on the previous page.

hey, so didn't realize this until after I had uploaded but this version didn't have many of the spelling corrections so use this instead.

Reactions: Stringy Bob
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes