VN Ren'Py Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
just got caught up to the latest point in the story; still absolutely loving this! the sexy parts are just super hot and great, and even more than that, the interactions between michelle and amelea are such great pieces of character dialogue; they feel super sincerely like an actual mom and daughter, not to mention 2 real women who are in love. theres so much extra details for flavor in the nuances of michelle's observations and remarks and u develop them and their backstory at a good pace in very authentic ways; the last scene of them talking as amelia does michelle's nails flows extremely naturally as a conversation between a mother and daughter about mom's past and feelings, while being a perfect vehicle to fill in more of their history and relationship that wasnt known to the reader before. and i mean ya we're mostly here for the sweet, tasty mom/daughter action, but its care and skill in narrative and scene setting like this that really brings the smut alive and helps it shine all the more for us.

sorry for being too wordy here, tl;dr this is still awesome and i sitll love it and want more more more!
Things like this is always appreciated to hear and makes it so much easier to keep working on the game. I do try my best to make the story and world as natural feeling as possible. I would say believable but lets face it that ship sailed a long time ago.

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
Things like this is always appreciated to hear and makes it so much easier to keep working on the game. I do try my best to make the story and world as natural feeling as possible. I would say believable but lets face it that ship sailed a long time ago.
One of the best ever i had play and seen and read (very good text)...Soooo ! excellent and exciting...Of course can't (but have to) wait for the nexts chapters...If ever in lack of inspiration try to find some here : tons of good stories inthere

Oct 24, 2022
Great game, really enjoyed it so far! Like Yumberduddle said, the characters and interactions seem very genuine.

One question though, what all types of acts do you plan to include in this game (and your others) for the future? Threesomes (or more)? Anal or other types of play? I think you've implied feta, but will that be in this game either as a required or optional path? Just curious...

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Great game, really enjoyed it so far! Like Yumberduddle said, the characters and interactions seem very genuine.

One question though, what all types of acts do you plan to include in this game (and your others) for the future? Threesomes (or more)? Anal or other types of play? I think you've implied feta, but will that be in this game either as a required or optional path? Just curious...
I can for this game at least(and basically my others as well). Threesome(and more), bondage (to a lesser extent, handcuffs, blindfolds ext), pregnancy, toys. Though I tend to focus more on setting than a type of act itself. So more school girl stuff, nurse/hospital stuff. cosplay/roleplay. And so on.

I dont actually care for anal all that much. I have just never enjoyed watching it and have no desire to do it as such it would probably be pretty hard to do any of it in my games. But I also wont say it's off the table either. I'm just not rushing to add it in to any of my scenes at the moment. For a more comprehensive list of my no go zones you can look at the pinned comment on my subscribestar list. If I ever think of a new one then I add it there.

Futa becomes a little bit of a tricky. Yes my plan going into this game was to have it. But I have noticed a lot of people really not wanting that and I've been thinking on what to do. I have worked out a way to have the story remain pretty much the same without futa content, but it would mean removing it entirely and replacing it with the alternative. I also could make it so most of the futa content is avoidable and have alternative/normal scenes instead. (i.e. can make the dick appear when wanted therefore you can chose to fuck with or without it.)

I'm undecided as of now how I am going to proceed and i'm just not going to worry about it until I get closer to the part of the story where it will become relevant, which is still a little ways yet.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I can for this game at least(and basically my others as well). Threesome(and more), bondage (to a lesser extent, handcuffs, blindfolds ext), pregnancy, toys. Though I tend to focus more on setting than a type of act itself. So more school girl stuff, nurse/hospital stuff. cosplay/roleplay. And so on.

I dont actually care for anal all that much. I have just never enjoyed watching it and have no desire to do it as such it would probably be pretty hard to do any of it in my games. But I also wont say it's off the table either. I'm just not rushing to add it in to any of my scenes at the moment. For a more comprehensive list of my no go zones you can look at the pinned comment on my subscribestar list. If I ever think of a new one then I add it there.

Futa becomes a little bit of a tricky. Yes my plan going into this game was to have it. But I have noticed a lot of people really not wanting that and I've been thinking on what to do. I have worked out a way to have the story remain pretty much the same without futa content, but it would mean removing it entirely and replacing it with the alternative. I also could make it so most of the futa content is avoidable and have alternative/normal scenes instead. (i.e. can make the dick appear when wanted therefore you can chose to fuck with or without it.)

I'm undecided as of now how I am going to proceed and i'm just not going to worry about it until I get closer to the part of the story where it will become relevant, which is still a little ways yet.
My personal opinion is that if you're going to have a niche kink like futa (or M/S, although I don't think that's applicable in this case) it's best to know as early as possible. Particularly if it's essential to the story. Like we know that M/D is essential to the story, so if that's not your thing, look elsewhere.

My default preference is to have kink scenes like that to be optional. I have no issues with futa/trans so will probably play those scenes, but for those that don't like it, better to know now if it's going to be forced or optional.

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
So more school girl stuff, nurse/hospital stuff. cosplay/roleplay. And so on.
that's sound sooo good, may add some urination games mother/daugther, mother/mother and others stuff like naughty gyno exam can be possible ?

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2022

Thanks, appreciate the detailed response! I completely understand about not wanting to include things that don’t personally interest you. The scenes would probably come across as stale and forced if your heart isn’t in them. I was mostly asking so I could set my own expectations for future updates.

Regarding futa specifically, I’m sure you could make the story great whichever way you go. But I agree with Alley_Cat, I prefer when developers let people know up front and make it optional when it’s not the central theme.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Mother Lovers Society Ch 4 part 1

Hello everyone and happy new year. So this is actually a nice little update to bring in the new year. ~ 100 renders a full sex scene and setting up for a big scene that will be in the next update.

Download

Win:

Mac:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Dear BlackWebGames After playing [Ch. 4.1] , WHAT IS THIS ?!!!! :love::love:(y), NOW I have to ask you again to contiue torturing me with these unique Mgnificent game again and again and do not have mercy at all and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
giphy.gif and thank you very very much.

ANTI_NWO

Aug 24, 2022
I am the only one to not see the new scenario??:rolleyes:
I don't click the skip button and it suppose to automaticly stop in the new content, but it goes with skip until the end:unsure:

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I am the only one to not see the new scenario??:rolleyes:
I don't click the skip button and it suppose to automaticly stop in the new content, but it goes with skip until the end:unsure:
Not quite sure what the problem might be. But try loading your save, then scrolling back a few lines and starting from there.

ANTI_NWO

Aug 24, 2022
Not quite sure what the problem might be. But try loading your save, then scrolling back a few lines and starting from there.
Its ok now bro it may be the file i download.. some bug maybe. I download the file in the comments and all good finally:D.
Nice content but as always little:cry:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
hey, so didn't realize this until after I had uploaded but this version didn't have many of the spelling corrections so use this instead.
Heh, yeah. When you have typos, somehow they end up being hilarious.

screenshot0002.png

I know that I hate it when my leg gets sour.

EDIT:Checked the dialogue after replacing with that file, still a bunch of typos or wrong words. Her legs are still sour instead of sore.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes