VN Ren'Py Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just getting around to playing both 3.3 and 3.4. Purposely waited since 3.3 was described as no sexy time but that means I missed this...
screenshot0001.png

...I think nanites is what they were looking for, nannights sounds like GAD, the new channel 4 show about naughty Grannies After Dark.

Last edited:

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Just getting around to playing both 3.3 and 3.4. Purposely waited since 3.3 was described as no sexy time but that means I missed this...
View attachment 2164348

...I think nanites is what they were looking for, nannights sounds like GAD, the new channel 4 show about naughty Grannies After Dark.
Where was that scene in 3.4? I have the schoolgirl scenes, then a "thank you for playing" screen.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Where was that scene in 3.4? I have the schoolgirl scenes, then a "thank you for playing" screen.
Based on the description, that was in the 3.3 section, so if you downloaded the previous update and played through it, it was in it. As I said, I waited to update until this last one.

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Okay, thanks. I must have got the scene and blanked my memory, since I started playing version 3.4.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Where do you get that Michelle gave up custody? Only thing I've seen is that the cast on Amelia's arm and the move to New Amsterdam is due to the husband.

And that Michelle is Amelia's biological mother. Subscribestar doesn't have the restrictions about incest that Patreon does.

In mean, in DDoS Mom talks about how she met Viv's father during a threesome with his sister.
Well it seems they were never married. Amelia asked her mom is she ever regretted not marrying her dad. And Michelle says her only regret is thinking she didn't want Amelia. Implying that she got pregnant and gave Amelia up to her dad.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
What does you being trans have to do with a lesbian centric game?

Nothing?

Okay then.
It's likely a troll, but if it's a resultant case of the societal hierarchy that's arisen recently, I can't help but think of this family guy clip

anscho

Mar 3, 2020
sooo... i just downloaded the current version of MLS, last one i played was 3.2, meaning i skipped 3.3.

now when i want to continue (after the scene with the mechanic girl), there are a ton of error messages (the ones with rollback, ignore etc.) so i thought maybe i'll start over, but when i did that, i got to the schoolgirl scene, and get a thanks for playing and that's it. any idea what i'm doing wrong?

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
sooo... i just downloaded the current version of MLS, last one i played was 3.2, meaning i skipped 3.3.

now when i want to continue (after the scene with the mechanic girl), there are a ton of error messages (the ones with rollback, ignore etc.) so i thought maybe i'll start over, but when i did that, i got to the schoolgirl scene, and get a thanks for playing and that's it. any idea what i'm doing wrong?
I just downloaded it and played it and had no problem getting to the end of the new content. So I am not sure what would be causing your problems.

Reactions: sava75

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I'll have you know there is at least 8 minutes here :ROFLMAO:
OK, I don't understand why don't you focus on one game and finish it. this way you have two games advancing even more slowly with several minutes of playing for months of development.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Stops burnout.
what burnout!? we are talking about one game, not gaming industry.

periods between updates are pretty large and playable content pretty thin. this is even more extended after second game was introduced. with this pace dev will need 5 years for game. so there is a plenty of time to chill and relax and prevent burnout.

imo (and experience) when you introduce 2nd game, while still working on original one it is problem (unless you are studio or have 2 teams) and it rarely ends well. and that is my concerne.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what burnout!? we are talking about one game, not gaming industry.
People still get burnt out working on the same thing constantly.

It happend with Milfy City, dev had enough and doesn't want to work on it anymore. It happend with WVM. It happened with a lot of abandoned games.

imo (and experience) when you introduce 2nd game, while still working on original one it is problem (unless you are studio or have 2 teams) and it rarely ends well. and that is my concerne.
Updates to Dog Days wasn't any faster before the dev started work on this. He just took breaks rather than constantly working.

Reccy has been working on Bad Memories and Weird Shit for a few years because working on one game burns him out.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I can't write one story, yet, 3 at the same time, I can. It isn't slower, because if I focus on only one, I don't write shit. However speed I write on the 3, it's always faster compared to 0.

Creativity doesn't work on a 9 to 5 schedule, anyone that tells you that isn't truly creative, it may be a very skilled technician, but creative work happens when it happens, not before, no matter how much you force it.

Spreading the effort between several works, keeps the juices flowing, sometimes you get a awesome idea for another of the works while working on one (actually this is way more common than you'd think). Sometimes I have to get up in the middle of the night to write down what my relaxed brain came up with.

Also, this is a very personal setting, the only common part is that the less traditional the process the more results you get.

Don't judge the process, judge the results.

Peace :)

Yumberduddle

Oct 18, 2018
just got caught up to the latest point in the story; still absolutely loving this! the sexy parts are just super hot and great, and even more than that, the interactions between michelle and amelea are such great pieces of character dialogue; they feel super sincerely like an actual mom and daughter, not to mention 2 real women who are in love. theres so much extra details for flavor in the nuances of michelle's observations and remarks and u develop them and their backstory at a good pace in very authentic ways; the last scene of them talking as amelia does michelle's nails flows extremely naturally as a conversation between a mother and daughter about mom's past and feelings, while being a perfect vehicle to fill in more of their history and relationship that wasnt known to the reader before. and i mean ya we're mostly here for the sweet, tasty mom/daughter action, but its care and skill in narrative and scene setting like this that really brings the smut alive and helps it shine all the more for us.

sorry for being too wordy here, tl;dr this is still awesome and i sitll love it and want more more more!

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes