Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Not for a little while. I'm working on the next update for dog days at the moment
it is almost a year since dds update. it took more than year for this one. you said coding is easy, it is all about graphics. ok. but there are complex games with equally good or better graphics that managing to have at least 3 updates per year (especially when you mostly have generic backgrounds where you just inserting charachters). and it has been more than 3 1/2 years since dds started and more than 2 years since this game started and we are not even at the middle. that is too little in progress and too much in waiting. imo it was bad idea running 2 parallel games. now both games suffer in progress and in my years here it never ends up good for fans.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Loved it as usual! Wonder what Sydney's meant ;), cant wait to see how Regina is seduced!

8l4kk8l00d

Oct 21, 2017
is there a mother/daughter route in here or does the daughter always want to sleep with the neighbourhood?

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Heh. They're all over each other, just can't help themselves - just the way I like it.
Needs some proofreading though, some of the spellings make you do a double take...

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Hello everyone. As recompense for my long absence I'm just going to go ahead an release this here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MLS 5.1

Changelog:
start of chapter 5
~200 images
1 major sex scene

Download:

Win: Mega

Mac: Mega
I thought after the last update you will be fully working on DDOS next as you mention last time. How disappointing

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
As much as I like this game, but gawd, the Engrish is hair raising at times...

This in itself could almost be considered a game, like how many variations of the name Regina can you detect :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes