VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

bigrickmorris

Jan 10, 2018
This DEV has got a wonderfully kinky mind! Older/younger lesbian has always had an irresistible appeal to me. The beauty of sensual women together, one mature, sexy and experienced! The other young and usually naive, with an unquenchable thirst to learn and please! Breathtaking! I have so many story idea's in my head, that if I was able to create these games and put the fantasies into incredible graphics I believe would be nothing less than heavenly! Alas, though I am a computer repair tech, I have no idea where to even begin to create a masterpiece! Because truth be known and everything honest, it could be said I've got a crazy ass kinky mind of my own!!! Please keep up the good work .... I'll continue to follow your progress till it's complete!!!

Reactions: Jeff68340

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
This DEV has got a wonderfully kinky mind! Older/younger lesbian has always had an irresistible appeal to me. The beauty of sensual women together, one mature, sexy and experienced! The other young and usually naive, with an unquenchable thirst to learn and please! Breathtaking! I have so many story idea's in my head, that if I was able to create these games and put the fantasies into incredible graphics I believe would be nothing less than heavenly! Alas, though I am a computer repair tech, I have no idea where to even begin to create a masterpiece! Because truth be known and everything honest, it could be said I've got a crazy ass kinky mind of my own!!! Please keep up the good work .... I'll continue to follow your progress till it's complete!!!
These kind of lez stories can be find as novels here :

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Hello everyone. Been a while I know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love futanari and incest breeding. I think there are far too few games with this theme. As for me, every game of yours should have this futa motive. I look forward to it and hope you never give up on your projects. They are great and so are you.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Like I'm going to put any guys in that game :ROFLMAO:
There are guys in both this and DDoS, so you might have guys in SexCraft. Besides, Vladimir and Estragon both end up in a futile endeavour, like the dudebros in DDoS, which does seem your style. When guys do appear, from what I've noticed.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
So yeah the Unity thing certainly caused some problems and left me scrambling.
Most of us are aware of 'the Unity thing'. And, yeah, it was big talk for a week.
But, as I understand it, hasn't that calmed down?
I thought the new fees don't start kicking in until you're north of $1 million annual. (At which point, you can damn well afford it)
Is that really an issue for any of the lone/small devs around here?

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Most of us are aware of 'the Unity thing'. And, yeah, it was big talk for a week.
But, as I understand it, hasn't that calmed down?
I thought the new fees don't start kicking in until you're north of $1 million annual. (At which point, you can damn well afford it)
Is that really an issue for any of the lone/small devs around here?
Until Unity decides to change it again on a whim. This was a company that though it would be a good idea to charge people 20 cents, not per purchase, but per install, which despite their empty 'trust me bro' assurances, would have include pirated versions. And they didn't immediately back peddle when hit with backlash, instead what they did is went back and retroactively changed their own postings and TOS about how they wouldn't do stuff exactly like this and then waited nearly 2 weeks before actually rolling anything back and only after many major devs had turned off their adsense. They fully intended to just ride it out and only changed their minds when the damage was bad enough they had no other choice.

And no, them firing the CEO doesn't change anything. A lot of people, not just the CEO had to approve that decision including the board and all of them are still at Unity.

This is clearly a terrible company that does not care about screwing over its devs and it is only a matter of time before they do something similar in the future. Th And anyone who is still using Unity at that time has only themselves to blame.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Im definitely gonna play futa heavy version.

Heavy I say!
You and me both. :p
Until Unity decides to change it again on a whim. This was a company that though it would be a good idea to charge people 20 cents, not per purchase, but per install, which despite their empty 'trust me bro' assurances, would have include pirated versions. And they didn't immediately back peddle when hit with backlash, instead what they did is went back and retroactively changed their own postings and TOS about how they wouldn't do stuff exactly like this and then waited nearly 2 weeks before actually rolling anything back and only after many major devs had turned off their adsense. They fully intended to just ride it out and only changed their minds when the damage was bad enough they had no other choice.

And no, them firing the CEO doesn't change anything. A lot of people, not just the CEO had to approve that decision including the board and all of them are still at Unity.

This is clearly a terrible company that does not care about screwing over its devs and it is only a matter of time before they do something similar in the future. Th And anyone who is still using Unity at that time has only themselves to blame.
Yeah those creedy corporations are always looking for ways to leech more money as fast as possible.
Remind me of the current actors' guild strike.

Reactions: ElCafillero

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Hello everyone. Been a while I know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for doing a almost non Futa Version, I don't like Futa at all and didn't looked forward to the Futa Scenes. I would have stopped this Game and deleted it when it have come to be a Full on Futa Game.

Please, do the Same for Sexcraft. It would be nice if there would be a option do ditch the Futa aspect in there too. Then I could download and play it. As you said not everyone likes Futa and I would prefer a full on females Only Version.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
since there being talked about futa
will that be avoidable
or should i just click ignore thread/game ???

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes