VN Ren'Py Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
As I wrote before. My head cannon ending is a poly relationship of Viv, mom, Des and Becca. Essentially a big family. ;) Making Becca's racing career a family business. :) And all four getting married. :giggle:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
That is another thing that bugs me about Mom. It feels too much like Viv is just yet another conquest for Mom.
That was my only disappointing take away from the morning after. Considering how nervous and scared she had been for years if Viv found out about her attraction to her, then to finally have that night of passion with someone she's been attracted to for years, and then just be content to act like it was just another one night stand was...disappointing. I would have liked some kind of stronger, or enthusiastic reaction from her at the prospect of her bringing Viv in to her world.

As I wrote before. My head cannon ending is a poly relationship of Viv, mom, Des and Becca. Essentially a big family. ;) Making Becca's racing career a family business. :) And all four getting married. :giggle:
I'd be down for that....or bring in and introduce the aunt for a real family relationship!

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
It's one of the things I find weird about the game and I absolutely love everything else it's just this one "relationsip" I don't agree with.

See if Viv wants a romantic relationship, mother doesn't. No matter what is said or how things turn out the mother is adamant she does not want a mono relationship.

The only way to get a relationship with her is to essentially force her or blackmail her and neither of those have lasting potential or feel particularly romantic.

If her mother was more "i'm okay with a relationship but I think you'd be missing out on a lot in life by turning down the open relationship offer" then that would be fine, she would be happy with either.

But she doesn't do that. She wants to keep her lifestyle, a life she is very happy with and Viv is trying to force her into something she doesn't want.

That whole dynamic is just a bit weird.
It feels a lot like Mom doesn't want Viv to be part of her life. She is adamant that Viv shouldn't go to the party. She hasn't let Viv meet Mom's or dad's relatives, including those Mom has/had sexual relationships with. She hasn't let Viv meet anyone else she has a relationship with either.

It is like she leads a double life, with one part being the Mom of Viv and the other part her outliving, promiscuous and incestuous life. She seems extremely reluctant for Viv to find out anything about her other life. And when she gave into the temptation to fuck her own daughter those two lives have collided and now she is in damage control to still limit the amount Viv can learn about her other life.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
On the other hand, it seems as though Mom is hesitant to allow herself to truly fall in love again with someone after losing her husband
That would make complete sense, if she was in a mono relationship with her husband but she wasn't.

She's never been in one, she's always had an open sex life.

which is why I am stubbornly going to try and stick with the challenge if possible, lol.
Oh, I wasn't trying to get you to change your mind this wasn't me jumping on you. It's just I find the whole dynamic around the mother and Viv a bit strange.

All the other pairings sort of make sense. Eve is looking for love deep down and if you keep turning down her offer for sex she will eventually see Viv wants her for more than a quick fuck. That makes sense.

Des is looking for love full stop and will latch on to Vivs advances.

Rebecca is just a party girl looking to fuck.

Harper either wants an apprentice or a new sub.

All the others make some sort of sense but both Viv and her mother can want entirely different things. No matter what goes on, Viv's mother does not budge on her stance. She's willing to give Viv what she wants but not because she wants it.

Like I said, it's just a bit weird.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
That is another thing that bugs me about Mom. It feels too much like Viv is just yet another conquest for Mom.
Like "I wanted so long to sleep with you. And I have finaly done it!" and "Well done! Let's scratch it from my list and move on". :giggle: ;)
Nothing more? Just having sex with her because it's a "forbidden fruit"? :LOL::whistle:
Like there was no love between them? Because mom says that their relationship is already "special" when Viv asks mom to be her girlfriend. ;) So there is at least maternal love. Mom even said after their night together that she would like to do it again even every day. :giggle: And they do. Throughout the next few days.
But in regards to mom's original intention it is more difficult to say. Was she attracted to her? Teach her about sex? Initiate Viv in her "ways"? All or several of the above? If it was just "My daughter is such a cute girl. I want to have sex with her." Than it's already a change / an improvement that she wants to have sex with Viv again and again! ;) So maybe there is hope and Viv can seduce mom! :LOL:

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
It feels a lot like Mom doesn't want Viv to be part of her life. She is adamant that Viv shouldn't go to the party. She hasn't let Viv meet Mom's or dad's relatives, including those Mom has/had sexual relationships with. She hasn't let Viv meet anyone else she has a relationship with either.

It is like she leads a double life, with one part being the Mom of Viv and the other part her outliving, promiscuous and incestuous life. She seems extremely reluctant for Viv to find out anything about her other life. And when she gave into the temptation to fuck her own daughter those two lives have collided and now she is in damage control to still limit the amount Viv can learn about her other life.
Is she ashamed? Afraid her innocent little girl will turn into a slut, because "like mother like daughter"? Or worse, fall in with the wrong people like it can happen to you in GGGB? ;)

Reactions: bacienvu88

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Like "I wanted so long to sleep with you. And I have finaly done it!" and "Well done! Let's scratch it from my list and move on". :giggle: ;)
Nothing more? Just having sex with her because it's a "forbidden fruit"? :LOL::whistle:
Like there was no love between them? Because mom says that their relationship is already "special" when Viv asks mom to be her girlfriend. ;) So there is at least maternal love. Mom even said after their night together that she would like to do it again even every day. :giggle: And they do. Throughout the next few days.
But in regards to mom's original intention it is more difficult to say. Was she attracted to her?
I know right?

I dunno, maybe I just don't get it since I seem not to grasp how it appears the mother may be in love or at least lust with her daughter, finally have sex with her after years of longing, but the morning after, be the 'responsible' one and deny any type of romantic feelings and instead push her to having as much sex as possible...but with other people.

However, I distinctly remember a line where it was Mom and Viv's father's wish to eventually wait till Viv got old enough to then bring her into their open/poly incestuous life style...then dad died, mom shut down, and closeted herself from her daughter... until recently when Viv noticed at times Mom would look or react towards her a certain way that was a bit off or awkward. Especially given the way Mom reacted to Viv when Viv gave her a kiss as they never really had an overly affectionate relationship, which I had assumed was because Mom desperately wanted to avoid temptation or give away anything that could out her and her secrets.

Is she ashamed? Afraid her innocent little girl will turn into a slut, because "like mother like daughter"? Or worse, fall in with the wrong people like it can happen to you in GGGB? ;)
Honestly, I think she's afraid of losing Viv forever since she's not sure what her reaction would be. Mom is NOT ashamed of who she is and her lifestyle, but she chose to shield Viv from her personal life and their family, she's now deathly afraid of how Viv would react if she were to learn the truth. In hindsight, it might have been preferable to slowly drop hints or even normalize her casual dating other people from both genders (minus the incest) so it wouldn't be too big of a shock for the eventual reveal.

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
That would make complete sense, if she was in a mono relationship with her husband but she wasn't.

She's never been in one, she's always had an open sex life.

Oh, I wasn't trying to get you to change your mind this wasn't me jumping on you. It's just I find the whole dynamic around the mother and Viv a bit strange.

All the other pairings sort of make sense. Eve is looking for love deep down and if you keep turning down her offer for sex she will eventually see Viv wants her for more than a quick fuck. That makes sense.

Des is looking for love full stop and will latch on to Vivs advances.

Rebecca is just a party girl looking to fuck.

Harper either wants an apprentice or a new sub.

All the others make some sort of sense but both Viv and her mother can want entirely different things. No matter what goes on, Viv's mother does not budge on her stance. She's willing to give Viv what she wants but not because she wants it.

Like I said, it's just a bit weird.
Yeah, but mom LOVED her husband. So there's that. ;) If he was the love of her life, she may have never forgotten him and never really gotten over him. ;) So that could play a role too. :)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I took it a bit different.

Her mother didn't want her to know that side of her because she was scared of losing her in her life. She didn't push for sex until Viv showed interest and then afterwards she opened up.

She didn't want Viv to go to the party because of Rebecca. Becs would have pushed for sex and her mother doesn't know Tara has already been working her magic on Viv to open her up nor Viv's own desires for women so still sees her as the girl only interested in men.

She loves Viv and wants to keep what they have but add sex. Her mother has never been one for solo relationships and that isn't something she's interested in.

There is nothing sinister in her motives, she just wants Viv to enjoy her life.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I know right?

I dunno, maybe I just don't get it since I seem not to grasp how it appears the mother may be in love or at least lust with her daughter, finally have sex with her after years of longing, but the morning after, be the 'responsible' one and deny any type of romantic feelings and instead push her to having as much sex as possible...but with other people.

However, I distinctly remember a line where it was Mom and Viv's father's wish to eventually wait till Viv got old enough to then bring her into their open/poly incestuous life style...then dad died, mom shut down, and closeted herself from her daughter... until recently when Viv noticed at times Mom would look or react towards her a certain way that was a bit off or awkward. Especially given the way Mom reacted to Viv when Viv gave her a kiss as they never really had an overly affectionate relationship, which I had assumed was because Mom desperately wanted to avoid temptation or give away anything that could out her and her secrets.
So my further assumptions may be right. ;) Mom did not just lust after Viv.

AbhyLogan

Feb 8, 2019
Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 2] [BlackWeb Games] Unofficial Android:

Size - 65.9 MB

Download - Mega

* Ripson Mod included *

Allow storage permission for persistent saves - meaning saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

* This is a compressed android port *

You can reach me at Or at my team
Link is dead

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

Her mother didn't want her to know that dise of her because she was scared of losing her in her life. She didn't push for sex until Viv showed interest and then afterwards she opened up.

She didn't want Viv to go to the party because of Rebecca. Becs would have pushed for sex and her mother doesn't know Tara has already been working her magic on Viv to open her up nor Viv's own desires for women so still sees her as the girl only interested in men.

She loves Viv and wants to keep what they have but add sex. Her mother has never been one for solo relationships and that isn't something she's interested in.

I never implied there was anything sinister in her motives. Just that there may be more to it. ;) Yeah, I always analyze things a bit too much. ;) So you're basically saying she just wanted to protect her innocent little girl? Without knowing she may not be as innocent anymore nor that she likes girls. ;)
G u y s, I w o u l d h a t e t o l o o s e t h i s d i s s c u s i o n t o a b l o o d y c l e a n i n g b o t . I j u s t h o p e i t d o e s n ' t g e t d e l e t e d l i k e t h e o n e b e f o r e . H o w c a n w e m a k e s u r e i t s t a y s?

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
As a side note. I live in a very religious country. One of the most religious in Europe. If DDoS was published here it would cause an uproar. Let alone MLS. That would be a real scandal. :) With church officials commenting and what not.
You can admit to friends to liking lesbian sex, but doing so publicly would be frowned upon. If you are a guy, you'd be labeled as a perv, if a girl they would look at you through the fingers. If you were a public figure you'd be in the tabloids.
However I find the gay parades kinda silly and even if I was gay I wouldn't take part in it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I never implied there was anything sinister in her motives. Just that there may be more to it. ;) Yeah, I always analyze things a bit too much. ;) So you're basically saying she just wanted to protect her innocent little girl? Without knowing she may not be as innocent anymore nor that she likes girls. ;)
G u y s, I w o u l d h a t e t o l o o s e t h i s d i s s c u s i o n t o a b l o o d y c l e a n i n g b o t . I j u s t h o p e i t d o e s n ' t g e t d e l e t e d l i k e t h e o n e b e f o r e . H o w c a n w e m a k e s u r e i t s t a y s?
It was a combination of wanting to protect her daughter and not wanting her daughter to hate her.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
As a side note. I live in a very religious country. One of the most religious in Europe. If DDoS was published here it would cause an uproar. Let alone MLS. That would be a real scandal. :) With church officials commenting and what not.
You can admit to friends to liking lesbian sex, but doing so publicly would be frowned upon. If you were a public figure you'd be in the tabloids.
Then there is the matter what those church officials does behind closed doors.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021

Her mother didn't want her to know that side of her because she was scared of losing her in her life. She didn't push for sex until Viv showed interest and then afterwards she opened up.

I agree that there isn't anything sinister in her motives. Mom has a deep motherly love for Viv. And I think she doesn't want her own lifestyle to influence Viv too much. Which explains why she hides her outgoing lifestyle and the relatives.

At the same time I think that Mom really has trouble understanding and empathizing with Viv. She rarely considers what Viv thinks about anything. She doesn't take into consideration the emotional impact on Viv her actions will have.

I suspect things will become clearer when Viv talks with Auntie in the next update.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I agree that there isn't anything sinister in her motives. Mom has a deep motherly love for Viv. And I think she doesn't want her own lifestyle to influence Viv too much. Which explains why she hides her outgoing lifestyle and the relatives.

At the same time I think that Mom really has trouble understanding and empathizing with Viv. She rarely considers what Viv thinks about anything. She doesn't take into consideration the emotional impact on Viv her actions will have.

I suspect things will become clearer when Viv talks with Auntie in the next update.
Wait, so is introducing the infamous aunt (Mom's ex-gf) actually planned? Wow I can't wait for that conversation! ;)

I do agree that both things can be true, Mom does still have deep maternal love for Viv (not wanting her getting hurt or too attached to Becca by going to the party), while also not quite understanding why Viv would not be 100% on board with just having fun, fucking each other, while staying strictly just mother and daughter minus the romantic aspect of their relationship.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 5.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 148 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes