VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
As I already play the other BlackWeb game, this one had it on the list but I had never tried it until now.

And I think I did not expect the FMC to be the mother lol and the daughter is hot although of course we still have to meet the daughter of the neighbor :sneaky:
Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to her too. ;) The next update will continue with Michelle and Amelia going to the beach. :love: See update on the DDoS thread.

Reactions: afterlights

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
should have known this was by blackweb from the terrible spelling.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Played the new update. Was fun, but I mainly enjoyed more establishment about New Amsterdam, and stuff we might enjoy in DDoS too.

Makes me wonder if there'll ever be a cross-over.
Didn't have time to play it yet. Planned to do it during a break at work, but did't get a chance yet. :LOL: Maybe a bit later when everybody's gone. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just realised as I was going through the CG, but Michelle doesn't wear a wedding ring.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm kind of not surprised. :( Given the possible events surrounding their departure. For more look a few pages back.
Oh, I know the theories. Personally I'm going with the father is a violent arsehole that kicked Amelia out of home. Don't know what was so significant Michelle and Amelia needed to skip the country though.

Reactions: afterlights

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It does take place in the same city. Does Amelia mention school? Maybe she will enlist in the same university. :cool:
Forget the guy on the back. Did you check what she was actually reading? ;)
What about the book she was reading? We've had the technology to do a whole bunch of crazy things for years now, just waiting for lawyers to catch up

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
What about the book she was reading? We've had the technology to do a whole bunch of crazy things for years now, just waiting for lawyers to catch up
Yes, we talked about it in the Free pass fan art thread. ;)
I'm just pointing out that BWG hasn't forgotten about their conversation in bed where Amelia expressed her desire to become a mommy with her mommy. :love: Is it a hint we're taking the science route or just that such a solution exists in the game's world. :unsure: Because going with Tara would be an easy way out. I'm just happy BWG tells us that the science necessary to accomplish this exists in his world. :love:

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Am I the only one curious about why a specific someone is watching our girls in the background?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes