VN Ren'Py Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

jufot

May 15, 2021
they're not in England. They moved from England to new Amsterdam
I thought New Amsterdam was some fictional not-London town in England (especially since they drove a lorry there), but a couple of scenes later Michelle talks about "moving across an entire ocean", so I suppose it makes sense :)

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I thought New Amsterdam was some fictional not-London town in England (especially since they drove a lorry there), but a couple of scenes later Michelle talks about "moving across an entire ocean", so I suppose it makes sense :)
Haha, no New Amswerdam is a fictional not London town in mid to south east North America

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I love that Michelle and Amelia have the same intentions towards Regina and Chloe, but different approaches. Nice update, BWG!

Reactions: Artoria14

anscho

Mar 3, 2020
To me this game is a welcome change BlackWebGames, Thank you^^

This is the first one I play that has lesbian content instead of hetero / straight / whatever you wanna call ist sex scenes (and I sure hope it stays that way^^), as well as the first one where you play or watch characters that already are openly in a sexual incestual relationship with each other, without the relationship only being hinted at or having them develop into one.

I like the Art style very much actually, and the story kind of piqued my interest as well as far as it goes.

anscho

Mar 3, 2020
By any means, will MLS be updated here? I'd be a good pirate and support you witht he links provided, however, I don't own a credit card ^^

jufot

May 15, 2021
I'd be a good pirate and support you witht he links provided, however, I don't own a credit card
Don't know if it makes a difference in your circumstances, but BuyMeACoffee supports regular debit cards as well, it doesn't have to be a credit card.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Can someone work on a mod to get rid of the talking heads on the left side of the dialogue? I think they're the biggest I've ever seen in a VN. They're even bigger than the actual characters in the main renders. I just want to focus on the renders alone.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Can someone work on a mod to get rid of the talking heads on the left side of the dialogue? I think they're the biggest I've ever seen in a VN. They're even bigger than the actual characters in the main renders. I just want to focus on the renders alone.
Press "H" button on your keyboard:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally, I don't mind them as long as they are not animated.
I dont remember games names but it was somekind superhero game(Renpy+VN) and that killed my mood right from the start

Reactions: Alley_Cat
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes