VN Ren'Py Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Beutiful just so beutiful!!!!! I wish I had a relation like that. Congratts Devs at BWG, you hit the jackpot with this one so I wish you good luck with the project and hope that you do NOT abandon it.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
As with Dog Days of Summer, the spelling and grammar are so bad it's constantly distracting. And it's weird because it seems the writer is a native english speaker but just doesn't even read the text once to make sure it doesn't look like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A basic spell checker could catch most of these mistakes. Or a human reading it through at least once. It's like you don't care about what you're doing at all which can't be true considering the effort you put into the visuals and story structure.

I'm looking forward to this story but, for the love of Hylia, get someone to proofread your text if you don't want to do it yourself.

Reactions: apollo186

truien

Mar 17, 2020
This must be a dream. It is too good to be true. :love:
Generally it is too good to be true. When a Dev has two projects at the same time it usually means that one or both ends up in the round file. Hopefully this and Dog Days of Summer can avoid the “Abandoned” tag.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Generally it is too good to be true. When a Dev has two projects at the same time it usually means that one or both ends up in the round file. Hopefully this and Dog Days of Summer can avoid the “Abandoned” tag.
From Dev:
" No I am not starting a second game in tandem with DDoS. This is just something I work on when I need a break or need to do something different. Don't be expecting multiple story branches with this one. While it won't be a kinetic novel and there will be a few choices, the plan is to make this more of a casual Visual Novel that you just sit and enjoy."

Edit:
I'm confused: New Amsterdam? I'm not sure if the creator talks about some kind of "New" Amsterdam or New York... Cause the original name of New York was New Amsterdam
I don’t think this(+DDoS) even happening in "our" universe or timeline.
(=Female F1 driver?)

Last edited:

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
From Dev:
" No I am not starting a second game in tandem with DDoS. This is just something I work on when I need a break or need to do something different. Don't be expecting multiple story branches with this one. While it won't be a kinetic novel and there will be a few choices, the plan is to make this more of a casual Visual Novel that you just sit and enjoy."
AWWWW!
Why can't this be a serious project!!!!! It has the potential. Please Dev....

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
M/D is a niche, so it's very nice to have such games. Great start, BlackWebGames

But why you mirrored the truck pictures?
here is the unmirrored version (steering wheel at left and correct labeling):

View attachment 1169529
Your version of the picture has the steering wheel on the wrong side of the lorry. She talks about driving from London, so if she hired the lorry in London the wheel would be on the right. The writting ends up the wrong way around, presumably because the assets used are for a left-hand drive version. (They also use Mum instead of Mom, but wrongly say truck instead of lorry, but I suppose you can't have everything!)

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Of course, I'm glad this game, but I'm afraid that updates to DDS will be released even less often(

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
I don’t think this(+DDoS) even happening in "our" universe or timeline.
(=Female F1 driver?)
BWG has said before that DDS is an alternate world where US Independence didn't happen and the British Empire still exists, I'm guessing this game is the same timeline or perhaps another one if Tara can switch between them

Reactions: Sorrow85

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I'm confused: New Amsterdam? I'm not sure if the creator talks about some kind of "New" Amsterdam or New York... Cause the original name of New York was New Amsterdam
Why they changed it I can't say. People just liked it better that way.

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes