VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Menome

Jul 17, 2017
Yeah I'm not sure why people come on lesbian games like these and say there should be straight content. In fact, there are little good games that involve lesbianism and has a female or futa protagonist. It feels like looking for a needle in a haystack sometimes.
Time to swoop in with the Rain Of Complain™

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
I hope is not another 100% lesbo, trow some dicks at it will you, or even just one!
What the.....Isn't there enough dicks on F95 as it is? I would say that 98 % of the games/novels have it so why not a few without it? I really give BWG credits for making all woman love stories which not many Devs dare since the audience on F95 is so male dominated and who seems to mostly crave their way of loving.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
ahh some quality content. :love:

pregnancy without dudes and futas would be an really great innovation.
not to mention that it would troll incels to a maximum. :devilish:

look at the preview pics there are some dick-like things... :sneaky:
Have you not heard about something called adoption?

• Haha
Reactions: pootin

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
First of all, I want to say that I don't like to give ratings to the game immediately after the first release, so I'll just leave a couple of thoughts here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In general, it's a good start and I love the other game of this developer. I will wait for updates of both games.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Wow, lesbian Incest? That should really be a rarity. I don't think I've seen anything like this in a game before! It remains to be hoped that the developer will pull this off too. And not let the haters boil him soft.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Wow, lesbian Incest? That should really be a rarity. I don't think I've seen anything like this in a game before! It remains to be hoped that the developer will pull this off too. And not let the haters boil him soft.
i dont think thats a problem for the dev. in the other game dog days of summer there is m/d incest and its fully lesbian too. so if it would have been a problem he/she wouldnt start a second game.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
i dont think thats a problem for the dev. in the other game dog days of summer there is m/d incest and its fully lesbian too. so if it would have been a problem he/she wouldnt start a second game.
Hater unfortunately have already taken over and destroyed many of my favorite games in the past. But well, topic change, swam over it.

In Dog days of Summer I'm not that convinced of the quality. This game, however, is VN! That alone makes my heart beat faster: good renderings, often good stories. Which often builds up arcs of tension that lead to good sex. And then another fetish, which is just not that widespread. So, I'm happy (y)

Reactions: buff
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes