VN Ren'Py Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
It's nice to see a game that looks like it's going to be a total and pure lesbian. When a game just has a lesbian route along side other none lesbian routes the dev ends up having to cut some corners (Since the dev has so much work to do) and not really flesh out the lesbian route. Either a dick or two seeps though the cracks and gets into the lesbian route or the dev has to make the MC act and feel one way and you don't get the chance to shape the MC to your liking.

Reactions: buff

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Eh, for incest stuff I think it's important. If nobody has misgivings about taboo, it's not taboo, it's just sex.
It's still taboo cos they're related.

Doing it this way cuts through the guff of spending ages lowering barriers and inhibitions to make it work.

It just works right from the start and we don't even need to know the how or why.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Hey buddy other than this two games is there any others lesbian incest games as well? I always love lesbian incest content ❤
There's this:

Any comments go there so this thread doesn't get derailed and cleaned by mods. (I can't recall if this has been one of my infractions.)

Reactions: BYK370

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Does this developer currently only have this two games? Mother lover society and dogs Sumer?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
It is just a casual side project. My main focus is dog days of summer and this is something I will only work on occasionally. :)
So far you only have this two game? Will a new out out again? I always love incest lesbian game I hope there’s more coming ❤

buff

May 29, 2017
There's this:

Any comments go there so this thread doesn't get derailed and cleaned by mods. (I can't recall if this has been one of my infractions.)
Check , just scan for "S/S", "M/D", etc. Note that I've seen some games on there that lack an incest code even though they are listed for other stuff (e.g. Milfy City had everything except M/D, even though the neighbors provide the hottest scene in the freakin' game). In other words, stuff with lesbian incest listed is legit, but some of the others have it but lack the tags.

The OP is good about updating when you post additions though.

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Oh please, for the love of all that is good, don't let her wake up with a fucking horse sized dick between her legs.
It can't get that low, right?
Right?!

Reactions: Gigalomaniac
Oct 29, 2019
Oh please, for the love of all that is good, don't let her wake up with a fucking horse sized dick between her legs.
It can't get that low, right?
Right?!

well now that s a thing the Mother impregnating her daughter.

{pretend there is a link hereto the video for Ray Stevens "I am my own grandpa"}

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021

well now that s a thing the Mother impregnating her daughter.

{pretend there is a link hereto the video for Ray Stevens "I am my own grandpa"}

Yeah sure, just give them all more fucked up ideas, why don't you?!
Just no; I'd rather start whacking moles in my yard wearing a cowgirl attire before I ever feel okay with this heresy.
Is it really too much to ask to keep one game dick free for once? lol

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes