VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Well now, if this isnt a promising start. Female protagonist + Lesbian + Incest + Great art = Awesome! You once again manage to surprise BlackWebGames. Congrats and thanks (y)

Reactions: hotNess

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Just gotta say that although the story, for an initial release is ok, the writing/spelling is terrible especially with regards to character names.

buff

May 29, 2017
Just gotta say that although the story, for an initial release is ok, the writing/spelling is terrible especially with regards to character names.
Yep. I'll continue to support the Subscribestar just because lesbian incest is so rare in these games, but holy shit this game needs a proofreader.

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Really enjoyed Mother - daughter relationship in this game, it's hot af, didn't like daughter's tattoos tho, but anyway looking forward for future updates.

Reactions: hotNess

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
Yeah I'll echo this, I enjoyed the game's content (though it started to get weird at the end, I'm not into breeding), but there's a lot of very basic misspellings, like the sort of stuff that'd be caught with an automatic spellchecker.

Reactions: jufot

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
I was really looking forward to this, as lesbian incest isn't as common. However, after just a short while, they were already at it. ZERO build-up. Pretty disappointing.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
It's the first chapter. Storywise, it seems they'll share their beginning when seducing the neighbors.

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
I was really looking forward to this, as lesbian incest isn't as common. However, after just a short while, they were already at it. ZERO build-up. Pretty disappointing.
Build-up sucks.

Better to just get straight to the fucking.

No preamble, just fucking. (y)

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes