4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

HollowDux

Jul 3, 2024
that needs double development time because you need to make a image with and without dick for every scene and that is not productive if you already need a few month for a minor update.
Unless from now on every futa ingame walk around dick first I doubt you really need to double the work.
But I get your meaning, it will add time in development.

i would have liked it if the path where the game will go would have been CLEAR from the start.
now it is harder after 4 chapters of character development to change course.
Yeah this is whats bugging me the most, if it was planned from the start why not make it clear right away?
Like adding a disclaimer before the short Overview of the game *** This game will have FUTA in the future ***
or when you start a new game, inform the player of your future intention.

We'll see how Bwg handles the non mandatory scenes.
We have no choice to see the doc fucking the nurse, so I think I already know the answer.

Reactions: Steinchen

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I'm actually excited about Amelia's dream being a possibility and that the futa aspect is another possible piece in the lore that there is a possible sect of "Tara worshipers" being granted gifts, with possible alters in the basements of both the hospital and sorority college dorm.
I never thought I would be discussing or be interested in the origin story of a cock. :LOL: Though to my defense, this one belongs to big breasted lady. :whistle:
There are different ways this could go. We still cannot rule out that there is illegal research happening at the hospital (e.g. stem cell). Whether Dr Asa used the results for her own gain or conducted some illegal research on her own without the knowledge of the hospital management.
On the other hand she could have very well met Tara, who gave her this gift. There doesn't need to be a secret altar at the hospital. Or a sect. The people upon which she bestowed her gifts needn't know about each other. Likewise at the dorm. Won't the dorm be remade / retconned in the new version anyway?
I have previously speculated that the hospital could be working with / for Tara. Either specific people in secret or the hospital itself. If there are more people involved I could imagine them forming a fanclub of Tara. If the entire hospital or sections of it are involved, probably only people on the top would know about her. Of course this doesn't mean that other people with similar supernatural experiences couldn't gather and form a fanclub or a sect worshiping Tara. ;)
We shall see. :)

Reactions: FrostRabbit7

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
We have no choice to see the doc fucking the nurse, so I think I already know the answer.
I meant scenes with Michelle, as she is the MC, you have control over her and she is going to have a cock. Meeting the doctor was an accident. Now you know her secret and should be able to avoid her if you wish so.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I never thought I would be discussing or be interested in the origin story of a cock. :LOL: Though to my defense, this one belongs to big breasted lady. :whistle:
There are different ways this could go. We still cannot rule out that there is illegal research happening at the hospital (e.g. stem cell). Whether Dr Asa used the results for her own gain or conducted some illegal research on her own without the knowledge of the hospital management.
On the other hand she could have very well met Tara, who gave her this gift. There doesn't need to be a secret altar at the hospital. Or a sect. The people upon which she bestowed her gifts needn't know about each other. Likewise at the dorm. Won't the dorm be remade / retconned in the new version anyway?
I have previously speculated that the hospital could be working with / for Tara. Either specific people in secret or the hospital itself. If there are more people involved I could imagine them forming a fanclub of Tara. If the entire hospital or sections of it are involved, probably only people on the top would know about her. Of course this doesn't mean that other people with similar supernatural experiences couldn't gather and form a fanclub or a sect worshiping Tara. ;)
We shall see. :)
It wouldn't be a stretch that knowledge of "the goddess" would still survive and be easy enough to access that even curious college students wouldn't try contacting her in graveyards and their basements. It wouldn't also be a stretch a cult that worships the goddess exists and is constantly performing rituals to gain her favor. What tells me the supernatural was involved was how vague she was and how she skirted around the issue of the procedure even being based on "science". A ritual could be described as a "procedure" if you really defined it loosely. From what I understand, DDoS hasn't been changed so much as streamlined and given additional content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm really not understanding the uproar over futa content. Since Sexcraft was released, I've known futa might be a thing for the characters of MLS or DDoS.

But then as a financial supporter of his, I've visited his Substar page, I've known more or less from the beginning he's interested in futa content. I'm more a fan of Full Monty BBQ as opposed to Roasty, but that's something easily solved in the Fan Art thread. Of which, BWG has awesomely decided to share his DAZ files. I already know what Michelle might look like as a futa, and personally, am looking forward to whatever BWG brings us.

Also, has Dr Mori become Dr Asa?

Jul 24, 2021
Fine not my point if the Dev has decided that mom getting daughter preggers is necessary for the story and uses a futa dick to do so that is a choice the dev made, it's not some requirement as in there is no other way for that to happen except using science-magic to give the mom a futa dick. How about mom is given a science-magic a shot that allows her squirt to cause pregnancy mom and daughter trib mom squirts in daughters va-jayjay boom daughter preggers. The dev put futa in because the dev wanted futa in not because it is the only way the mother can get the daughter preggers in what is entirely a work of fiction.
You are dancing around the subject so much just trying so hard for futa to not be a part of this game i feel like.. what did they do to you xD

• Haha
Reactions: 7_lJzWy3XxoEyow7

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
It wouldn't be a stretch that knowledge of "the goddess" would still survive and be easy enough to access that even curious college students wouldn't try contacting her in graveyards and their basements. It wouldn't also be a stretch a cult that worships the goddess exists and is constantly performing rituals to gain her favor. What tells me the supernatural was involved was how vague she was and how she skirted around the issue of the procedure even being based on "science". A ritual could be described as a "procedure" if you really defined it loosely. From what I understand, DDoS hasn't been changed so much as streamlined and given additional content.
It was the natives that regarded Tara as a goddess not the European colonists who were Christians. The knowledge would not be so widespread. You could maybe find some records in a library.
Like modern inhabitants of Mexico city don't worship Aztec gods nor have knowledge of their language, they're Christians and speak Spanish. Some information about the old Mesoamerican religions is preserved, but mostly scholars would know more about it not the common folk.
How many people worship the Norse gods? We know a lot about them, but almost nobody apart from a few people in Iceland believes in them. We treat them as myth.
Science and Christianity did a good job in suppressing old faiths and traditions, painting them as superstition.
Even if information about Tara was available, nobody would believe that it's real.
So I think outside of some native communities, some people interested in esoteric and "new age" stuff could know about Tara. At most we could maybe compare "Tara worship" to Wicca.

Reactions: FrostRabbit7

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
It was the natives that regarded Tara as a goddess not the European colonists who were Christians. The knowledge would not be so widespread. You could maybe find some records in a library.
Like modern inhabitants of Mexico city don't worship Aztec gods nor have knowledge of their language, they're Christians and speak Spanish. Some information about the old Mesoamerican religions is preserved, but mostly scholars would know more about it not the common folk.
How many people worship the Norse gods? We know a lot about them, but almost nobody apart from a few people in Iceland believes in them. We treat them as myth.
Science and Christianity did a good job in suppressing old faiths and traditions, painting them as superstition.
Even if information about Tara was available, nobody would believe that it's real.
So I think outside of some native communities, some people interested in esoteric and "new age" stuff could know about Tara. At most we could maybe compare "Tara worship" to Wicca.
Couple things wrong with your argument. It's been established that the natives still actively practice their worship and rituals. Supernatural beings are believed in enough that a certain reporter voices her curiosity but immediately refuses to investigate out of fear. Tara being active and leaving a trail of lovers desperate (desprate being her favorite type of mortal) to reestablish contact (she seems to take a new one for every season), would indeed lead to a cult gathering and established rituals. These then would be possibly archived everywhere. Because of its unique situation, both political and religious from outside New Amsterdam have very little influence on the city. I theorize that this is due to Tara making deals to give people political power who will maintain the island like this in exchange for her giving them something.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
You are dancing around the subject so much just trying so hard for futa to not be a part of this game i feel like.. what did they do to you xD
Obviously English isn't your first language, so up your skills because until then the nuances of the language will be too far beyond your grasp for fruitful discussion.

Snowfoxia

Aug 16, 2023
The story is just an emotional romantic sensual relationship between mother and daughter that's what makes it so good.:) A man destroys this dynamic and it becomes a futa/man game like all the others.
If the developer wants that, nothing can be changed.
I just always think it's a shame when I see a rare lesbian game and then it turns into something like this. At least write it as a future tag so that I don't start it and then be disappointed if I wait so long for it.:cry:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
The story is just an emotional romantic sensual relationship between mother and daughter that's what makes it so good.:) A man destroys this dynamic and it becomes a futa/man game like all the others.
If the developer wants that, nothing can be changed.
I just always think it's a shame when I see a rare lesbian game and then it turns into something like this. At least write it as a future tag so that I don't start it and then be disappointed if I wait so long for it.:cry:
You know the developer is a guy? There won't be any male LI in the game.
It is still a game centered on the mother and daughter couple. Now they adding their neighbors to their activities. A fleshy addition to one of the characters won't change the dynamic between the characters. ;)

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Couple things wrong with your argument. It's been established that the natives still actively practice their worship and rituals. Supernatural beings are believed in enough that a certain reporter voices her curiosity but immediately refuses to investigate out of fear. Tara being active and leaving a trail of lovers desperate (desprate being her favorite type of mortal) to reestablish contact (she seems to take a new one for every season), would indeed lead to a cult gathering and established rituals. These then would be possibly archived everywhere. Because of its unique situation, both political and religious from outside New Amsterdam have very little influence on the city. I theorize that this is due to Tara making deals to give people political power who will maintain the island like this in exchange for her giving them something.
"One crazy reporter chasing rumors. ;) Don't believe the conspiracy theorists! ;) :mad:"
"And now for the weather. Bob?"
How many people live in New York? Or New Amsterdam for that matter? ;) A few brokenhearted lovers doesn't have to lead to establishing of a cult. They probably have never met each other or know about each other. Yes, a charismatic person could gather followers and convince them of many things. As such there could be a cult, but not started or run by her ex-lovers. How many religious groups are there in present day USA? Or crazy people. But the public usually doesn't pay them much attention. They are just a blip on their radar. One line in the news.
New Amsterdam has political autonomy to some degree. But religions transcend borders. There would be the usual churches that are present on the mainland. I don't think it's cut off from the outside world like North Korea as there are new people coming into the city. The closest I can think of would be Hong Kong. And that has even it's own currency.
Did Tara choose New Amsterdam because of it's relaxed rules and liberal approach to sexuality or did she influence these rules? We can't tell. We don't know the history of New Amsterdam in this universe nor when Tara arrived in the city. We know that she had contact with some tribe or tribes but that's it. Hey, we don't even know her goals apart from messing with the locals. :unsure: And that she likes sex. :giggle:
Frankly, some of the rumurs have been debunked by Bwg himself. Like only girls being born in the city.

This actually happened and it's absolutely crazy, but I'm not sure if we would want it as an inspiration for a Tara cult:

*disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with any officials from New Amsterdam. Nor did I receive any gifts from them, financial or otherwise, or any preferencial treatment or favours.*

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Damn i really need to make a whole new playthrough because i sure don't remember some of those things or missed them completely. I know that Tara is out there but this is a interesting conspiracy hypothesis involving her. :unsure:

I too can't understand why there is this continuous flow of comments against futa. You don't like it? Ok then STOP PLAYING and FORGET THE GAME, bullying/annoying other players and/or the Dev doesn't help anyone. Leave the Dev do whatever they want to do, it's their game not yours.
You know the developer is a guy? There won't be any male LI in the game.
It is still a game centered on the mother and daughter couple. Now they adding their neighbors to their activities. A fleshy addition to one of the characters won't change the dynamic between the characters. ;)
Don't bother this forumite already had posts deleted because of their transphobic shit but they still insist on keep posting it. Better to not engage because this is likely what they want and keave them to the mods.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Damn i really need to make a whole new playthrough because i sure don't remember some of those things or missed them completely. I know that Tara is out there but this is a interesting conspiracy hypothesis involving her. :unsure:
Oh boy. I came up with some crazy theories before about this whole "conspiracy". :D I kinda don't want to repeat them all over again. If you want, look them up in this and the Ddos thread. ;)

Don't bother this forumite already had posts deleted because of their transphobic shit but they still insist on keep posting it. Better to not engage because this is likely what they want and keave them to the mods
I wouldn't think of it as transphobic. And I know there are very few purely female centered games, with sexual content anyway. I just wanted to cheer her (or him) up and say to don't give up on the game. :( ;) But I am tired of the whole dispute and as I wrote above won't engage in it anymore and asked others to do the same as everything has been really said before.

• Red Heart
Jul 24, 2021
Obviously English isn't your first language, so up your skills because until then the nuances of the language will be too far beyond your grasp for fruitful discussion.
Don't get too offended boy there was nothing "Fruitful" about any point you made up there just complete nonsense and don't try to sound smart it has the complete opposite effect unfortunately ....

• Haha

HollowDux

Jul 3, 2024
I too can't understand why there is this continuous flow of comments against futa. You don't like it? Ok then STOP PLAYING and FORGET THE GAME, bullying/annoying other players and/or the Dev doesn't help anyone. Leave the Dev do whatever they want to do, it's their game not yours.
The dev himself said he mishandle the futa thing, many players where not aware of those future intention. We express our shock and I think the majority of those comment come from the right place.
I can only talk for myself but I would not be here trying to convince (totally in vain, I know) the dev to add a dickless path if I did not like the game or see value in it. The dev should indeed do what he want with it but we should be able to give our opinions, as long its respectful.

Don't bother this forumite already had posts deleted because of their transphobic shit but they still insist on keep posting it. Better to not engage because this is likely what they want and keave them to the mods.
Yes not liking something = *phobia
There is no other possible reason. Not a single one.

Reactions: Rodnarr
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes