Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Beating teenagers is illegal, but beating teenagers is legal? Where is still magical world? :LUL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: singsun66

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Mother NTR Training [Episode 5] [Singsun66] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [102 MB]
- - -

Mac [101 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Thanks. Does this work with other renpy games too? or does it only work here? because I tried it with a couple and got errors on start up :/
this version in particular only works for this game, I've done some other ones that are more universal but at the end is a matter on how the gallery was made, each developer tends to do things their own way

• Sad
Reactions: singsun66 and FFTW

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
this version in particular only works for this game, I've done some other ones that are more universal but at the end is a matter on how the gallery was made, each developer tends to do things their own way
Thanks for the answer. Can you please link me to the more universal one?

• Thinking Face

zandalari

May 4, 2019
I'm a fan of seeing Lucy get fucked, but not her getting abused or of James getting humiliated. Are more wholesome routes planned in the future? Been holding out on this game for a while just because I wasn't a fan of Ron's route and can hold out more if there's stuff more to my liking planned.

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Nice game, wondering are there any plans to have the mc/son become submissive like his mother or get sissified into "joining" her? Feel like that would be a natural extension to the sub route for people who want to go further.

• Thinking Face
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes