miyoko11

Nov 29, 2017
Do you think people will like 3D more?
I really don't recommend using 3D. Your 2D arts are great and your style is appealing, just look how much people love Lucy. More importantly, you came up with a great storyline. So, instead of spending time relearning 3D and spending a lot of time rendering images, get on with writing new stories, and we're all looking forward to it.

Feb 11, 2022
Nah, i don't think they will. One of the best parts of your game is your drawing style, is very hard to find a 2d game with a good drawing style, 80% of them suck. If this game is turned to 3D, it will become just one more generic 3D ntr game. You need to have a quite long experience with 3D progams and skills to make something as good as NLT( that, btw, it's a team.) Or milf city, that ends up making the process longer.

dhruvsingh4703

May 21, 2022
Nah, i don't think they will. One of the best parts of your game is your drawing style, is very hard to find a 2d game with a good drawing style, 80% of them suck. If this game is turned to 3D, it will become just one more generic 3D ntr game. You need to have a quite long experience with 3D progams and skills to make something as good as NLT( that, btw, it's a team.) Or milf city, that ends up making the process longer.
Yes I agree with it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: singsun66

abripx2

Sep 19, 2022
I would rather another 2D with different story than a remake.

I also like when part of the outfits stay on during sex scenes, like in the halloween episode. Lame to me when somebody makes super sexy outfits and every sex scene is just full nude. Hot when like only 1 titty popped out and top stays on, or skirt on but pulled up, boots, etc.

For my opinion on improving this game or your art skills, I like when non sex scenes have more going on. Like making dinner and you see lucy's back view while they talk. Or sitting down across from each other and maybe some tease like upskirt and stuff can be added instead of just the 2 character models on the same backrounds. Also animating every scene xD. That stuffs a lot of work and this stuff could just be me, and I like your game anyways so just my suggestions.

Also if you've seen my girlfriend advanced to the dancer class game, the roaming sex scenes are super cool and should be in every game to me. If you haven't they are like when you are running around town and every time you go in a building a small window with a sex scene gets advanced. Like maybe when they are talking at school and a side window with a scene with Lucy is advancing kinda real time as the dialogue goes. IDK if it would work in your style of game or you want it, but thats my favorite game and is popular and the roaming scenes are mega hot.

Ty for reading.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MotherNTRTraining-EP5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: singsun66

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Gallery Unlock

A small script to unlock all scenes in the gallery

Mega

Extract "Gallery_unlock.rpy" and place it inside your "Game" folder

Let me know if you find any problems

Enjoy ;)
Thanks. Does this work with other renpy games too? or does it only work here? because I tried it with a couple and got errors on start up :/

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes