Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
Nice game; I request the developer that, after finishing this game, reboot it to 3D design. It is the only NTR game I have played till now (mother-related).

• Red Heart
Reactions: singsun66

Wokeash

Mar 11, 2017
How many outcomes are there can anyone tell me coz i feel like ive done everything but my gallery hasnt been full yet??
I think there are only 4 different endings. On the main post there's a graph showing which decisions lead to which routes. However, on top of those 4 routes there are also smaller differences in scenes depending on if you take a peek on Lucy having a shower or not.

• Red Heart

randua22

Jan 18, 2024
I think there are only 4 different endings. On the main post there's a graph showing which decisions lead to which routes. However, on top of those 4 routes there are also smaller differences in scenes depending on if you take a peek on Lucy having a shower or not.
that means the rest gallery post will be unlocked in the updated version right

• Red Heart

Wokeash

Mar 11, 2017
that means the rest gallery post will be unlocked in the updated version right
No, all of the scenes in your version of the game are unlockable for you. They just might not be different endings but same scenes that play a little differently instead

• Red Heart

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
singsun66
how do you draw this?
what software do you use?
any guides to draw like you?
Training and mostly real life model tracing. I used octokuro's picture most of the time.

When I make my first episode, i don't really know how to draw, wo I do this:

1. Grab a real life model's picture (Naked).
2. Trace it's body to a simple shapes like circles, squares, triangles, etc (Models are just to make sure you have a good proportion.)
3. Remove the model's picture and sketch using those simple shapes.
4. Remove the simple shapes and sketch again on top of the sketch before (Repeat this until you get your desired details)
5. You can add clothes and/or some accessories to that sketch.
6. Make a line art on top of the final sketch (I'm still struggling in this part because I don't know how to do line weights.)
7. Color it the way you like. (This part is pure training to get your own style.)
8. As for expressions, I've downloaded every single oda non's art on the internet to use as a reference, this is why they kinda similar but I know mine is inferior. (Some old CG's are actually just a complete trace of it and I apologize for that That's why I'm planning to re-do them all after I'm done with episode 5 and 5 1440p version.)

I'm using photoshop and a cheap 13 inch pen display from huion.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
I mean it's a game where no matter what you do you will end up being a cuckold. why need sub routes? if they all lead to the same destination? be a cuckold? hahahaa
Be cucked is one's destiny, but being a cuck is one's choice. That's what's the sub-route is all about!

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Hi Singsun, I have been playing this game since Episode 2 came out, I love the game honestly, I just wasn't happy with Gerrard's design but you soon re-worked it and made it better, everything is on point
My ques was, will there be a job where Lucy will teach in James' school or any bestiality route(no need to attack me people im just curious)
Thank you!!
Teacher is planed, and bestiality will be included in proffesor's route since I don't really want to make a separate job for animal stuff.

But I've read a very good sex novel from my country about a mom that's a zookeeper. One day the son got curious of why the mom always comes home with bruises and late, and when he investigate it, turns out the mom has been used by the primates as their sex slave everyday. So the monkeys will walks her around the zoo (empty) naked and offers her to other primates and animals. (Turns out those primates are mutant monkeys made by the government's to have a lot of sex since their species are almost extinct. Their sperm are modified to arouse the females, but turns out it effect human females too. After all the female scientist get pregnant from it, they shut down the project and gave the primates to the zoo where the mom's MC is working).

If I ever make bestiality specific route, this will be the one.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018

j3rod

Oct 18, 2021
Do you think people will like 3D more?
Yes, a 3D remake is definitely not be necessary. When I talk about 3D, I mean a graphic quality comparable to artists like Jared999D or NLT. Without reaching that level of detail and artistry, I believe you could be better spent on creating a sequel or another captivating 2D game. Additionally, mastering 3D isn't something that happens overnight. Stick with your 2D skills, I'd be thrilled to see another NTRMan ;)

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes