Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
lucy in sexy teacher outfit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lucy looks incredibly sexy with that mature look and feel to her. I love it when women have beauty moles expertly placed on their cheeks/closer to their lips. It makes it all the more arousing for me.

Beautifully sized and well-proportioned milk jugs alongside the very athletically moulded and well defined thighs. Makes for a very devilishly alluring figure indeed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: singsun66

RaggyJoshy

Nov 20, 2021
Hi Singsun, I have been playing this game since Episode 2 came out, I love the game honestly, I just wasn't happy with Gerrard's design but you soon re-worked it and made it better, everything is on point
My ques was, will there be a job where Lucy will teach in James' school or any bestiality route(no need to attack me people im just curious)
Thank you!!

RaggyJoshy

Nov 20, 2021
Hi Singsun, I have been playing this game since Episode 2 came out, I love the game honestly, I just wasn't happy with Gerrard's design but you soon re-worked it and made it better, everything is on point
My ques was, will there be a job where Lucy will teach in James' school or any bestiality route(no need to attack me people im just curious)
Thank you!!
Also I recently joined this channel

• Red Heart
Reactions: singsun66
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes