miyoko11

Nov 29, 2017
WOW,the new banner is really great !Could you please provide a still image of it? I want to use it as my wallpaper?

• Red Heart
Reactions: singsun66

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
I just noticed the new banner, that's dope. Are you considering regenerating the old CG with AI?
Unfortunately, Stable diffusion can't make complicated poses and wearables like for example "Woman walking on all fours towards the camera wearing a latex mask top view". The AI will just be confused and give me some random images (Even with my own line art drawing and openpose). So I'll just use AI for some promotional stuff, maybe music and backgrounds.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
WOW,the new banner is really great !Could you please provide a still image of it? I want to use it as my wallpaper?
Sure, but maybe you have to edit it yourself. here's some Images that I made when I'm still looking for a good artstyle for the AI:

=>Concept art of Lucy's sister/James's aunt :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

=>One of Episode 5's CG:

=>Random AI:

Last edited:

Miianor

Mar 27, 2021
Sure, but maybe you have to edit it yourself. here's some Images that I made when I'm still looking for a good artstyle for the AI:

=>One of Episode 5's CG:

=>Random AI:
I still have a preference for your art.

miyoko11

Nov 29, 2017

=>One of Episode 5's CG:

=>Random AI:
Thank you very much. They're not as good as your arts, but they're a good try. Expect to see more women related to MC join , just like his childhood friend did. When someone else enjoys his mom, aunt, girlfriend, he must feel happy, and so do I. By the way, when Mr. RON shows up next time, will some tattoos and piercings be added to Mom, I think that would suit Mr. RON's setup very well.

darkmaster83

Jun 15, 2023

=>One of Episode 5's CG:

=>Random AI:
she look great but kinda young if she's a milf

• Red Heart

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Thank you very much. They're not as good as your arts, but they're a good try. Expect to see more women related to MC join , just like his childhood friend did. When someone else enjoys his mom, aunt, girlfriend, he must feel happy, and so do I. By the way, when Mr. RON shows up next time, will some tattoos and piercings be added to Mom, I think that would suit Mr. RON's setup very well.
Yes, this episode will contain tattoo and pierching

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
she look great but kinda young if she's a milf
It's just a concept, and it's hard to get milf face with stable diffuser since every time you generate a face it's always round and small with big eyes, but an older woman's face is always long and the eyes are always smaller compared to the young people's faces (If you draw it with the same style as I do).

Reactions: darkmaster83

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
It's just a concept, and it's hard to get milf face with stable diffuser since every time you generate a face it's always round and small with big eyes, but an older woman's face is always long and the eyes are always smaller compared to the young people's faces (If you draw it with the same style as I do).
Is this gonna be a long story? Many devs only make it short , i hope you make it a long story

• Red Heart

miyoko11

Nov 29, 2017
Maybe you can try to train a AI model yourself, but first you need to collect a large sample of data

• Red Heart

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Is this gonna be a long story? Many devs only make it short , i hope you make it a long story
Yes. Very long. That's why the version is called episodes since the full game might not be released any time soon, so I make endings for each episode instead.

Reactions: phantomz
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes