singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
AiSekai is back! Dev can u refresh it now?
I don't have much hope for aisekai. Seems like they got an investor and that means they will gradually remove nsfw in order to get more audience and monetary gains. My bot that I set public has been reported and probably will be deleted soon.

• Sad
Reactions: Ibracadabra07

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
who is the floating head bald guy in the halloween update? some celeb or just a random bald guy? lol

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
who is the floating head bald guy in the halloween update? some celeb or just a random bald guy? lol
Just a random bald guy I got from google haha. At first I want to draw ultra realistic ugly bald man like some spongebob episode, But I decided to use a real human picture instead.

Reactions: MangoTree

PhoneMessage

Nov 26, 2017
What's the difference between taking and not taking the drug Mom gave me? I'm looking for the option that makes Mom more slutty in the end.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: singsun66

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Hello, I honestly wanted to ask you, if you were thinking of putting a guide or something because there is a lot of content that I have not unlocked and I don't know how to unlock it.
I do. Maybe this episode, I don't know tho.

Reactions: TWINS98

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
I love this work ,it's a masterpiece
Did you consider a more extreme plot or ending?
In fact, as someone else's complete plaything, she will definitely have a bad ending, and death may be the limit of pleasure, such as being killed in an orgasm, or dying in pursuit of extreme pleasure (it would be even better if it was in front of her son up)
For example, being strangled / caught and hanged by gangsters / beheaded / gang raped to death / made into taxidermy / made into the main course of the banquet
What I said was a bit extreme, and I just listed the most extreme cases, because in the already exciting bdsm, if you want to pursue greater excitement, you can only get more and more serious, and the plot of being slaughtered in front of the hot bitch’s son feels overwhelmingly excited
Forgive me if my extreme views offend you. But the theme of mother + ntr can easily make people's sexuality more and more extreme, and they pursue more exciting plots, just like a large number of extremely heavy-tasting mother + ntr novels that exist on the Internet
Great minds think alike! Would also love to see something like that!

• Red Heart
Reactions: singsun66

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
Indeed I've played your game and I must say I am impressed, To continue the line of thought of alterkey, it would be awesome to have a scene or several at some point where the mother and son are brutally interrupted during sex by intruders and the mother getting killed or maybe kidnapped tortured and killed later.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes