j3rod

Oct 18, 2021
Indeed I've played your game and I must say I am impressed, To continue the line of thought of alterkey, it would be awesome to have a scene or several at some point where the mother and son are brutally interrupted during sex by intruders and the mother getting killed or maybe kidnapped tortured and killed later.
yeah but, why she is getting killed? tf?

• Haha
Reactions: singsun66

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
yeah but, why she is getting killed? tf?
Yeah I was expecting some kind of moralfag opposition here as many of you lurk on these forums but I won't bother to reply to you, instead I'm just saying this to all players, there's nothing wrong with a guro or simply a rougher ending if you don't want to see it simply make the choices avoid it. Stop letting these moralfaggots ruin the creativity of the developers with their pretended outrage and retarded speech!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Feb 11, 2022
Goddamn, this game is just masterclass. Really great design on the mother and the roaster, son ain't much of a oblivious retard either, good scenes. My favorite part is the Halloween event, unfortunately the story is too much hurried to the point of having 1 scene; too much of a great concept and History to be waisted in a hurry

Really loved the concept of the witch hunting game, makes me wonder what happened to the other girls, hopefully we may see it on the future.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Jun 15, 2018
Yeah I was expecting some kind of moralfag opposition here as many of you lurk on these forums but I won't bother to reply to you, instead I'm just saying this to all players, there's nothing wrong with a guro or simply a rougher ending if you don't want to see it simply make the choices avoid it. Stop letting these moralfaggots ruin the creativity of the developers with their pretended outrage and retarded speech!
The thing is its not the creativity of developer. Its a suggestion you made and now ur mad when 1 person replied to it. Looks to me that youre just looking to create chaos.

• Red Heart

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
The thing is its not the creativity of developer. Its a suggestion you made and now ur mad when 1 person replied to it. Looks to me that youre just looking to create chaos.
So you moralfags can talk after all, what a surprise and what a weak attempt to derail the subject of the conversation. I'm not mad at all:) I knew you moralfags will oppose this idea and as before my reply is not for you but for the normal people here. There is nothing wrong with a guro or a rough ending in a game, if you don't want to see it simply make the right choices to avoid it. It's good to have rich and diverse content, including as many kinks as possible!

• Red Heart
Feb 11, 2022
I knew you moralfags will oppose this idea and as before my reply is not for you but for the normal people here. There is nothing wrong with a guro or a rough ending in a game
the normal people don't really apply the "there is nothing wrong with" to guro, champ. I can understand making a suggestion since the developer os open to it and seeking ways to improve, but no one who is normal really views somebody having their guts opened and dismemberment as something erotic, and this come from a person who also beats their meat to guro sometimes.

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
Normal in my book-person with an open mind that cares about game or an artistic work as whole and sees the big picture without any kind of constrains.
In other thoughts, looking forward to your next update developer and hoping you will be able to blend the more extreme ideas into it without affecting the flow and feel of the game. You did an awesome job so far! keep up the great work!

P.S: Heads-up people, a common morafag tactic is to describe vividly something gross long before anything has a chance to happen in game so you would say "ewww I don't want to see that" but you actually don't know what you are going to see, who know you might even like it and if you don't want to see anything you can easily avoid rough scenes. A sense of danger could make things a lot more interesting!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

intelcorei79thgen

Aug 29, 2019
Normal in my book-person with an open mind that cares about game or an artistic work as whole and sees the big picture without any kind of constrains.
In other thoughts, looking forward to your next update developer and hoping you will be able to blend the more extreme ideas into it without affecting the flow and feel of the game. You did an awesome job so far! keep up the great work!

P.S: Heads-up people, a common morafag tactic is to describe vividly something gross long before anything has a chance to happen in game so you would say "ewww I don't want to see that" but you actually don't know what you are going to see, who know you might even like it and if you don't want to see anything you can easily avoid rough scenes. A sense of danger could make things a lot more interesting!
My guy your mind is so open your brain fell out.

SkiTz0

Sep 3, 2020
Hey I remember playing this game when it was on episode two then stopped to wait for more content and are you planning to put incest rout too

• Thinking Face

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Can any member here please guide me on where to start?, i doubt that the halloween special is where the story begins,
So where do i begin with?:WaitWhat:

• Thinking Face

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I'm not a huge fan of NTR, but from what I read in the description I'm failing to understand why this game is NTR. From what I understand MC's mother just has an very active sex life... Am I missing something?

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I'm not a huge fan of NTR, but from what I read in the description I'm failing to understand why this game is NTR. From what I understand MC's mother just has an very active sex life... Am I missing something?
I decided to download and test the game because it was only 700mb and I kind of understood NTR's reason. Apparently the MC sees his mother as a love interest. The “Incest” tag should have been added in this case, which is why I was confused.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes