Sep 24, 2020
Here we become the target of bullying
mc is useless
why is the male protagonist,

We as players, who play this, don't feel satisfied seeing our own mothers being touched by other people

so what is the essence of this game?

Mother training is stupid
Your mom want to f*Ck other people

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
at first think ntr was avoidable, or the ntr will be from the son (you) to your father, well is not, if you dont like that dont play it.
It's gradually avoidable as the route goes on. You can avoid the ntr on the Halloween special episode for example.

• Wow
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
mc is useless

We as players, who play this, don't feel satisfied seeing our own mothers being touched by other people

It's a sex game. Don't have to think too hard about it... The sex is all that matters

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
This game is great, very good job on the character writing, very much above the average. And the 2D art is appealing and refreshing. The sprites for the male characters could be better but they arent the focus anyways haha.
But do you need help with the English? There are quite a lot of typos and wrong grammar. You should really let someone correct the text.
I tried doing it once. But the guy just ghosted me. So I just stop asking for help...

• Sad
Reactions: Slimeee

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Special Episode (Halloween 2023) Translated español

View attachment 3050631

LINK :

(mediafire)

PD : There is an error when you are playing it does not allow you to enter the preferences, it is preferable to do it from the start menu
If you want to fix it, just add :

define gui.game_menu_background = "images/splash/splash10.png"

under:

define gui.main_menu_background

in "gui.rpy"

I'm uploading a hot fix right now...

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
What is the game that willy talked about in the early game? a whore cop, i need to play it.
It's the first game I made like 6 years ago. I stoped it because I was just graduated highschool and needed to find a job. The game is very bad compared to this one so I don't recommend playing it. It's available publicly on my Patreon tho.

Reactions: LordFrz

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Just check the text with Grammarly or somethin if you want it to read a little better in English.
I did. This game is made with Grammarly. But Grammarly sometimes is so weird for example it doesn't allow the word "Really" like in the "I really like this coffee".

Reactions: LordFrz

DJsona

May 13, 2018
mc is useless

Hey ) its clearly not your fetish ! i sugest you to ignore this thread ! so you will not be disapointed again :) they are sooooo many games on F95, so why kink shaming ?
don't take it personaly, i wish you find games who fits you perfectly !! <3 take care <3
and pleaze again : ignore those threads, games ! and focus on youre favorite fetish's VN on here ^^ :)

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
why would anyone play something that makes them feels miserable?
Sometimes life feels so empty as I am very depressed. I was bullied when I was a kid and my parents got divorced. The kid who bullies me got a nice job, a cute wife, and a good life as they're from a wealthy family. So I created this game to cope with my depressing situation. I have been going to the hospital 3 times now because my right ear still hurts sometimes because when I was a kid, they inserted a feather from the sharp side to my ear as a joke. Since this is just a game, I can do anything I want and create a world where I am in control. James is less miserable than me. At least his mom is still by his side and his friends are nice to him. I have a real job. This game is just a coping mechanism.

Screenshot_45.png

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Sometimes life feels so empty as I am very depressed. I was bullied when I was a kid and my parents got divorced. The kid who bullies me got a nice job, a cute wife, and a good life as they're from a wealthy family. So I created this game to cope with my depressing situation. I have been going to the hospital 3 times now because my right ear still hurts sometimes because when I was a kid, they inserted a feather from the sharp side to my ear as a joke. Since this is just a game, I can do anything I want and create a world where I am in control. James is less miserable than me. At least his mom is still by his side and his friends are nice to him. I have a real job. This game is just a coping mechanism.
<3dev<3 true or false a don't care, but IF it's true : you have all my suport !!!!! life isn't easy. Keep going the good work and do what you like !! IF : i like you very much, as a dev :) and i wish you the best IRL ^^<3 hihihi <3<3<3

• Red Heart
Reactions: singsun66

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
<3dev<3 true or false a don't care, but IF it's true : you have all my suport !!!!! life isn't easy. Keep going the good work and do what you like !! IF : i like you very much, as a dev :) and i wish you the best IRL ^^<3 hihihi <3<3<3
The story is true, but I'm not that depressed. I like being alone since I was a kid but I do have some friends that care for me. I made way more money than those "Rich bullies" and I just need to feed myself instead of feeding a wife and kids like them so I have more savings too. I am still "Friends" with them but deep inside I never forgive them for what they do. They literally bullied a kid who just got his parents divorced.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes