Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
This game is great, very good job on the character writing, very much above the average. And the 2D art is appealing and refreshing. The sprites for the male characters could be better but they arent the focus anyways haha.
But do you need help with the English? There are quite a lot of typos and wrong grammar. You should really let someone correct the text.

Last edited:

TWINS98

Jul 7, 2021
Gallery Unlock

A small script to unlock all scenes in the gallery

Mega

Extract "Gallery_unlock.rpy" and place it inside your "Game" folder

Let me know if you find any problems

Enjoy ;)
I try to use it in my Android but it didn't work, I don't know if is because only work on PC

• Thinking Face
Reactions: singsun66

TWINS98

Jul 7, 2021
It would be good if there was a walkthrough, there is a lot of gallery content that I am missing and I don't know how to unlock it. The gallery unlocker didn't work and in all case is better see the content in game

• Thinking Face

jorgeito

Jul 12, 2020
Special Episode (Halloween 2023) Translated español

Captura.PNG

LINK :

(mediafire)

PD : Entering properties in the game is fixed thanks to deplover

Last edited:
Reactions: krayzo

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I'm always confused about the fact that some dude fucking mother is some how ntr, is everyone whoever had a dad or step-dad, a cuck? Because that would be weird as fuck.
As always, it depends on how you feel about it. You are not mad your dad is fuckin your mom because that's normal. You can be happy for your married sister if you like the guy she married and it is not NTR.

NTR is about the feeling of loss. You can lose your mom to a guy you hate like a bully. Your not happy your kind mom is turned into some shit bags cum dump. You can Hate the ugly bastard that stole your sister and makes her a whore. Thats NTR. NTR is about losing someone you love, but you don't have to love that person in a sexual way.

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
at first think ntr was avoidable, or the ntr will be from the son (you) to your father, well is not, if you dont like that dont play it.

• Thinking Face
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes