ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I know it is called "Mother NTR Training" but I would like to see James do his part with/to his mother.

I would imagine it would start with her on the couch. He would tell her to lean back, and then he yanks up that small top and then starts sucking on her tits to drink her milk. Mom gets off. James is straddling her right leg. He begins humping his hard on against her right leg and pressing it against her wet P@ssy. They both get off. Of course he has to suck on both nips "to help her empty both Jugs".

In the beginning, he is wearing his school close, but after a week or two, he takes of his pants and just has his underwear on. Then a week or two later, he takes off his shirt also. Or he just takes it all off. Then it is breast milk and a bj. And eventually, he starts to dom her and becomes another Master for her. (with acutual love included) Unlike Ron who, apparently only cares about himself.

But yes, I would like to see more of James and his mother.

It is a good start. I hope to see more of this ASAP. Thank you for what you have done so far.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Also, for the breast milking scene (if there is one) . I think there should be one, because that is how I see them starting to have a deeper relationship. You can have mom/James take of mom's shorts, so they are both just wearing underwear around their waste. Then it all comes off. And things progress from there.

Also, I like to eat P@ssy, So, I'm hoping Mom teaches Jame to eat her P@ussy. Or James wants to learn. Please.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: singsun66

revan01010

Jun 2, 2017
I know it is called "Mother NTR Training" but I would like to see James do his part with/to his mother.

I would imagine it would start with her on the couch. He would tell her to lean back, and then he yanks up that small top and then starts sucking on her tits to drink her milk. Mom gets off. James is straddling her right leg. He begins humping his hard on against her right leg and pressing it against her wet P@ssy. They both get off. Of course he has to suck on both nips "to help her empty both Jugs".

In the beginning, he is wearing his school close, but after a week or two, he takes of his pants and just has his underwear on. Then a week or two later, he takes off his shirt also. Or he just takes it all off. Then it is breast milk and a bj. And eventually, he starts to dom her and becomes another Master for her. (with acutual love included) Unlike Ron who, apparently only cares about himself.

But yes, I would like to see more of James and his mother.

It is a good start. I hope to see more of this ASAP. Thank you for what you have done so far.
that why make a subscribestar.adult account to do that but it gonna take time to make that so Patience

• Thinking Face

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
hi singsun66 , im created a bot based in your game, hope u will like it.
i can change this bot however you want
Is this a new ai app? looks promising!

EDIT : I make my own version if you want to try. works great!

*She's supposed to have a different reaction if James is around or not, but I haven't tested it yet

Last edited:

franklin3696

Sep 2, 2018
When would the next update be out? Wanted to see a new update before supporting and check if it's actually heading towards the route of a proper female protagonist game. If it is it would definitely be one of a kind, the fetishes are unmatched when compared to any other game I've seen.

• Wow
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes