singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
it would be a good idea to put that on the front page to reach that goal on subscribestar
I already did it on the "Goal" thing. But I just wrote "Something that I couldn't make before" Because I don't really read their rules yet.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Yo, has the game been reworked or something?

I had bookmarked the game since its early stages and iirc the mom was a martial arts trainer for a security firm or something and now she is just a ex-fitness trainer xD
Or the shebang with ron offering housing and so on.

Not that I mind but it felt like I was missing something reading through the OP. :HideThePain:

Also thank you for the route flowchart but if the ending/destination is the same why have subroutes?
Are the routes mirrored still in the ending if we go for a certain route?
And according to the flowchart does it always end in prostitution?

Can't say much to the art since it seems to be redone?
Played update 1 back then and while it was rough it had its own charme.

Anyway glad to see that this game is moving forward and wish you godspeed in the games development singsun66
Hey, thanks for playing since episode 1!

1. Some people pointed out by saying "Ackchyually, if she's ex self-defense teacher, she should just teach James how to defend himself! Haha dev have pepeepopoo brain". So I changed it to fitness trainer to make her a little weaker.
2. Their apartment is owned by Ron, and the school James goes to is also owned by Ron.
3. Subroutes are technically how James will react to being ntr'ed. One where he didn't like it, one where he liked it. Some subroutes have different stories altogether like this episode (Episode 4).
4. Each route has different stories, and there's a "Base route". Where the player didn't choose any routes. In this route, she can get corrupted also, but not by a single villain. And if it keeps happening, you'll get the prostitution route eventually.
5. Some characters have been revamped to get more consistent CGs that look closer to their character model. I also still learning how to draw, so my style hasn't really been developed yet and I still find new stuff that I add to my style sometimes.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
wouldn't a patch that adds the incest files solve the problem?
I have no idea how to make a patch for renpy. And even when I make them, I would still release it 1 week earlier for subscribers somewhere and tell them about it in the discord/patreon/subscribestar anyway

Reactions: MrRiouso

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Would be great if we can play as the mom. Just feels like we are missing out on a lot
Making it using 2 perspectives will make the update slower/smaller. That's why I have an idea to make the offscreen stories as a splash screen starting from this episode. I'll make splash screen gallery next episode to make sure players can read them all and see what happened offscreen.

Reactions: Miiiista4

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for the reply. Had to chuckle a little during the self defense explanation.

And if it keeps happening, you'll get the prostitution route eventually.
So to get it right the prostitution end is more like a general ending which we end up with if we never start any sub routes.
Different endings can be achieved by strictly following a subroute? Like an ending for Ron, Gerrard and so on?

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Thanks for the reply. Had to chuckle a little during the self defense explanation.

So to get it right the prostitution end is more like a general ending which we end up with if we never start any sub routes.
Different endings can be achieved by strictly following a subroute? Like an ending for Ron, Gerrard and so on?
Yes. And I'm thinking of making 2 base route endings if the player decides to not take the prostitution route. 1 ending where she got a decent & honest job, or a good husband, and lives happily. The other is where James found a job after graduating but the mom is still slut & they do this chuckhold stuff secretly. (Just a rough idea for now)

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Awesome.

1 ending where she got a decent & honest job, or a good husband, and lives happily. The other is where James found a job after graduating but the mom is still slut & they do this chuckhold stuff secretly.
I guess this will be a good compromise down the line for the general feel of the game. I do like NTR games (thats why I am here) but if the option is presented I will also go for happy endings.

Most of the time it goes like this, on my first run I do the happy end and then afterwards I do the NTR stuff. Basically creating the mindset "Aww that ending is so sweet....now lets see how this will degenerate on the actual route"
(I am too far gone I know :HideThePain: )

Anyway the baseline what I wanted to say is....to have options is always better.

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
Hi singsun, I have some request (I think everyone will agree) :
- Could you make scenes from #splash8 and #splash9 images? Lucy getting gangbanged + dialogues from the men would be really hot!!

- Could you make an alternative version for secret 8 ? with Lucy's face (instead of wearing mask), again I think everyone will agree with this one, thanks!

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
is 10 more dollars Enough reach the Goal on subscribestar?
The actual goal is $150 because unlike Patreon (Which has no minimum payout), subscribestar have a minimum payout requirement of $150. Right now it's on 88 so it's still on $132

Last edited:
Reactions: Imretarded

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Hi singsun, I have some request (I think everyone will agree) :
- Could you make scenes from #splash8 and #splash9 images? Lucy getting gangbanged + dialogues from the men would be really hot!!

- Could you make an alternative version for secret 8 ? with Lucy's face (instead of wearing mask), again I think everyone will agree with this one, thanks!
I'll think about it after I get a new GPU. I'm planning on using stable diffusion for static images so I can focus on animations. Until then, I can't make something like that because it will make the update take longer than usual (which is already long).

Reactions: jakiro

j3rod

Oct 18, 2021
I really like the texting scenes between the characters. To be honest, they're very arouse. Hope you'll include more of them in next update. You also enjoy creating these, don't you? They don't require a lot of CG, just a good plot guide, some text, and a few pictures, haha

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes