singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
I saw that you just removed the BG music. If you are interested in working out something, DM me.
I've been a hobby composer for over a decade now and always wanted to work on a VN and I personally like this one lol
I don't know. I still can't afford to pay someone to do professional stuff at the moment, hehe

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
art art why so much injustice to art. i was my favorite game. lucy was so good looking in episode 1 and 2 but then i don't know what happened lucy appearance changed completely it feels as if i am playing with another character which reduced impact so much that it feels another game not the one which i used to like and love. please. take time to make lucy look as she was in first 2 episodes. or make remake of episode 3 and 4. please dev i am begging you. this is one of my fav games and i don't want it to be destroyed because the character feels different in each episode.
I'm sorry. But the reason behind revamping Lucy's model is "Consistency". While I somewhat agree that Lucy V2 looks pretty already, I can't replicate her face in the CG. This makes the game look inconsistent like you see on episode1/Ron's route where her face & hair keep changing for each CG. This is the problem with a newbie developer like me where we didn't plan on making another angle of a character's face and just tried to make the best looks possible. I've learned my lesson and now I have templates for faces, colors, etc. The current Lucy also looks more similar to the CGs that I drew (Even episode 1 ending). So if you ask me to go back to the V2 Lucy, then unfortunately I can't do that. But I might use her modified old model as another character altogether if I feel like adding some cameo or something.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Yo, has the game been reworked or something?

I had bookmarked the game since its early stages and iirc the mom was a martial arts trainer for a security firm or something and now she is just a ex-fitness trainer xD
Or the shebang with ron offering housing and so on.

Not that I mind but it felt like I was missing something reading through the OP. :HideThePain:

Also thank you for the route flowchart but if the ending/destination is the same why have subroutes?
Are the routes mirrored still in the ending if we go for a certain route?
And according to the flowchart does it always end in prostitution?

Can't say much to the art since it seems to be redone?
Played update 1 back then and while it was rough it had its own charme.

Anyway glad to see that this game is moving forward and wish you godspeed in the games development singsun66

• Red Heart
Reactions: singsun66
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes